Personalized name fills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Mandy they are really cute. I was hoping that you can redo the Kyan and Milo stroller tag because Kyan is spelled wrong. Thanks again Allyson

Thank you so much Mandy they are really cute. I was hoping that you can redo the Kyan and Milo stroller tag because Kyan is spelled wrong. Thanks again Allyson

sorry about that Allyson!

kyanLicensePlatealadin.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

OMG, thank you so much for the name fill for Conrad! It is fantastic! I really, really appreciate it! Kindest Regards, Grainne in Ireland!

Hi absolut_mandy..
Your name fills are fabulous! I was wondering if you could create one for my family. We still have a week before our cruise - we leave on 3 November and I hope you find time for my request. Thanks!

Sinclair Family (Mickey and the gang)

Cecilia (minnie) (this is for me :))

Donovan (ironman, avengers, or Ninjago --he likes them all -- maybe the same format as your post #1833 with characters crawling all over the name)

Taylor (a she - but I think she'll like avengers too, or maybe Hunger Games theme - if you have that one - and same as above)

Rebecca - (Phineas and Ferb and also similar to post #1833)

and maybe something that says "Our first Disney Cruise - Dream 2012"

Thank you again!!

Cecilia

Mandy, I've read this whole thread and I'm loving it! I even found some of the names I wanted for my upcoming trip except 2.
Would you be so kind as to make the names
Jade in Jasmine and Tangled and
Milly in Minnie and Tink?
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful gift!

Milly

Hi, My grandson is turning 7 and having an Avengers party. I saw your avenger scattered name fills and think they are great. Could you please make one that says Aaron, one that says Ian, and one that says Evan. I think I saw that you had the regular avenger name fills also, if so could I please have one for each of the boys also. I think I saw an Evan already on one of your posts. Thanks ever so much. Nanny :)

Hi Mandy,

The Disney babies fill is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Could I please request one with the name Afton?

Thanks!

Hi absolut_mandy..
Your name fills are fabulous! I was wondering if you could create one for my family. We still have a week before our cruise - we leave on 3 November and I hope you find time for my request. Thanks!

Sinclair Family (Mickey and the gang)

Cecilia (minnie) (this is for me :))

Donovan (ironman, avengers, or Ninjago --he likes them all -- maybe the same format as your post #1833 with characters crawling all over the name)

Taylor (a she - but I think she'll like avengers too, or maybe Hunger Games theme - if you have that one - and same as above)

Rebecca - (Phineas and Ferb and also similar to post #1833)

and maybe something that says "Our first Disney Cruise - Dream 2012"

Thank you again!!

Cecilia

Have a wonderful cruise!

firstdcl.jpg

rebeccapfsc.jpg

taylorhgamessc.jpg

donovanavengersc.jpg

ceciliaMinnie.jpg

sinclairfamily.jpg

Mandy, I've read this whole thread and I'm loving it! I even found some of the names I wanted for my upcoming trip except 2.
Would you be so kind as to make the names
Jade in Jasmine and Tangled and
Milly in Minnie and Tink?
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful gift!

Milly

Sure thing Milly~

jaderapunzel.jpg

jadeJasmine.jpg

millytink1.jpg

millyMinnie.jpg

Hi, My grandson is turning 7 and having an Avengers party. I saw your avenger scattered name fills and think they are great. Could you please make one that says Aaron, one that says Ian, and one that says Evan. I think I saw that you had the regular avenger name fills also, if so could I please have one for each of the boys also. I think I saw an Evan already on one of your posts. Thanks ever so much. Nanny :)

Sure thing!

ianavengersc.jpg

ian.jpg

evanavengersc.jpg

aaron.jpg

aaronavengersc.jpg

Thank you ever so much for the Avenger name fills, my grandsons will love them. Sincerely Lois (Nanny 3)

Hi Mandy, The Avenger name fills you made for me were so great I was wondering if you could please make one that reads: Happy 7th Birthday? and maybe one in the scattered avenger name fill design also that reads Happy Birthday? If so thank you ever so much. Lois (Nanny 3)

Mandy, these are all just fantastic! It is so generous of you to do this for everyone. Do you think you could possibly do a couple for me?!? I would love to have Katrina done with the Aristocats. If possible I would also like one of the Mickey portholes with Our 1st Disney Cruise.

You did such a great job with my first name fill request, I was hoping you could do some for my Grandson's name:

Caleb in Mickey, Monsters Inc. and Stitch

Thank you again for taking the time and talent to create such wonders for us.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Love your work. May I please request the light blue disney babies fill in the name Wake? ThAnks so much for your generosity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter