PerkTV

I just keep it running on a few devices and run it on my desktop. Here is a screenshot of my phone, its been a little over 12 hours since I last cashed out I and have over 5000 points.
Are you running just Perk TV or Pop Quiz and other apps?

Are you running just Perk TV or Pop Quiz and other apps?
Just perktv. I sometimes use the news reader I'm waiting for the bus because you can accumulate points from it. If there is something on Viggle that promises a large number of points I will check in but not that often.

Does anyone have a recommendation on a cheap phone that I could grab to run Perk? I am currently running it on my regular phone after Swagbucks stuff but would like to increase my perking TIA

Does anyone have a recommendation on a cheap phone that I could grab to run Perk? I am currently running it on my regular phone after Swagbucks stuff but would like to increase my perking TIA

I would visit the Perk Reddit. There's a special section for the best phone deal of the week.

I've gotten all my phones for $15 or less, so be patient if there are no good deals this week.

I have been searching that but am getting confused by the conflicting reports and general lack of updates. Thanks though

Well, you can either have tried & tested... or cheap. If it's tried & tested, odds are you won't find it for a song. If it's cheap, it's probably because it was an unpopular model and nobody has had time to purchase it, have it shipped, load the apps, and torture-test them yet. Purchasing cheap phones definitely comes with a little bit of risk.

If you don't mind waiting a few months to make your money back, I've had good lucking running Perk TV on a $35 7" Amazon Fire Tablet.

Has anyone else been having trouble running Perk lately? When I first started a few months ago, I could get 2-3K points a day running two or three devices all day and night. Now I'm lucky if I can get 100 points a day. It seems like all the apps freeze up or just shut down after running for a few minutes. Any advice?

Has anyone else been having trouble running Perk lately? When I first started a few months ago, I could get 2-3K points a day running two or three devices all day and night. Now I'm lucky if I can get 100 points a day. It seems like all the apps freeze up or just shut down after running for a few minutes. Any advice?
Earnings are way down! My iOS devices are pretty much crap at this point, requiring me to babysit them because PPQ closes after a couple of rounds or Word Search freezes on an ad. The Android and Kindle are working okay but there's currently a dearth of ads, so they aren't earning as much as in the past. I've added Viggle .tv and Perk .tv to my routine on my spare laptops and that seems to help a little but I'm still not earning the amount that I was at the beginning of the year.

Earnings are way down! My iOS devices are pretty much crap at this point, requiring me to babysit them because PPQ closes after a couple of rounds or Word Search freezes on an ad. The Android and Kindle are working okay but there's currently a dearth of ads, so they aren't earning as much as in the past. I've added Viggle .tv and Perk .tv to my routine on my spare laptops and that seems to help a little but I'm still not earning the amount that I was at the beginning of the year.

Same here. They just close after a few rounds or refuse to even start. This is with Android devices. My super cheapo phones stopped working with PPQ so that is dead. I have 3 devices left for Perk, but it's really not earning at all right now. I am close to a $25 card, but I just can't get there.

Great, just when I'm thinking of signing up, it's not working well. I may have already signed up once without remembering but just in case, the first person to email me their referral link, I will use. Still researching so not sure what I'm doing but here goes!

Slange02642@yahoo.com

Not sure if I was first, but I did just send you a link.

I have been a bit disappointed of late because it is obvious the points have decreased for existing members. If I watch a Perk video but I am not logged in the alert will come up that I have earned 2 points and to sign in but if I am signed in I get 1 point or now very often I will get a note at the end of the video that I have earned 0 points. I used to have viggle tv and perk tv both running on my laptop here at work and I would get a decent amount of points at the end of the work day but now I am lucky to get 500 during the 8 hour day. I am sticking with it because every little bit helps but the decrease has been very noticeable to me.

Huh, didn't get it.

Checked my spam to. Don't know if you sent it from website or in your own email.

Do you mind trying again?

I sent it through the Perk browser. I did just resend but no biggie if you don't get it. Please don't let it stop you from going ahead and registering.

Can you run a bunch of devices on one perk account at the same time? I am replacing some of my kids' Tab 3s with Fires tomorrow and will have 3 extra devices to run. Plus, I may have the kids run it on their devices (6 extra, on top of the 3 I will have) when they're not using them. I could also possibly use my iPhone and iPad. Is there a limit to how many devices you can run on one account? I think we will have 12 total starting tomorrow. Is there a limit to how many points you can earn each day through Perk TV? Should I put some of these on Viggle and SB instead?

you have a limit of 5 devices... There is no limit on how many points you can earn. There is questions as to how many devices can be used for SB. I can't seem to find a answer to SB. So for safety I use my phone and desktop only. The rest of the devices I run Perk on. As soon as I meet my goal for SB and any little extra I can squeeze out I switch all devices to perk.

I run 5 devices on perk...laptop, desktop, ipad, 1 iphone and 1 old iphone.

Usually my ipad and iphone6 I do apptrailers and perk wallet...iphone run perktv movie trailers and on laptop/desktop I run perktv app trailers.

I am averaging 2000-3000 perkpoints daily...about $50-$100 a month.

you have a limit of 5 devices... There is no limit on how many points you can earn. There is questions as to how many devices can be used for SB. I can't seem to find a answer to SB. So for safety I use my phone and desktop only. The rest of the devices I run Perk on. As soon as I meet my goal for SB and any little extra I can squeeze out I switch all devices to perk.

Usually my ipad and iphone6 I do apptrailers and perk wallet...iphone run perktv movie trailers and on laptop/desktop I run perktv app trailers.

Perk doesn't have a limit in their TOS (anymore), but they used to state that it was a maximum of 5 device PER APP. That still seems to be the acceptable number.

However, Viggle .tv and Perk .tv are limited to one window each on you PC or laptop. If you open more windows, you risk being unceremoniously banned.

Perk doesn't have a limit in their TOS (anymore), but they used to state that it was a maximum of 5 device PER APP. That still seems to be the acceptable number.

If I can do anywhere near that with just 5 devices, then I won't bother running more than that just in case. That way I also don't have to bug the kids to run their devices :rolleyes:
From the Perk TOS it seems that anyone age 13 and over can use it, so would there be a problem with setting up DD13 an account and letting her run her own Perk apps while I run mine. Even though it would be slower for her, I know she'd be super excited about any GCs she earns.

However, Viggle .tv and Perk .tv are limited to one window each on you PC or laptop. If you open more windows, you risk being unceremoniously banned.

Good to know. I've done this with SB a few times, soooo glad they don't ban for it :scared:

WOW...Thanks I went and checked it out myself. I just assumed from what I read on the FB group that it was 5.

If I can do anywhere near that with just 5 devices, then I won't bother running more than that just in case. That way I also don't have to bug the kids to run their devices :rolleyes:

I am not going to tell you that it is as easy as letting them run...Perk has its issues and I have to work to get this much. Sometimes the desktop/laptop can run for hours...somedays it crashes has to be started up MANY TIMES. As for the apps...lots of commericals are popping up that freeze or you have to manually advance. I love the APP trailer...I earn about 1000 points from 2 devices each day. I am wanting to add a few more devices to that mix.

From the Perk TOS it seems that anyone age 13 and over can use it, so would there be a problem with setting up DD13 an account and letting her run her own Perk apps while I run mine. Even though it would be slower for her, I know she'd be super excited about any GCs she earns.

From PERK
  1. Members are permitted to create one account per household. Multiple accounts via the same IP will require you to provide Government Identification in order to verify other members in the same household

From PERK
  1. Members are permitted to create one account per household. Multiple accounts via the same IP will require you to provide Government Identification in order to verify other members in the same household

Thanks :thumbsup2 Probably not worth the hassle of going to the DMV to get her an ID and sending it in. Plus, I don't want my account to be held up while its all processing.

Thanks :thumbsup2 Probably not worth the hassle of going to the DMV to get her an ID and sending it in. Plus, I don't want my account to be held up while its all processing.
My son got his Perk account when he was 12.
We sent them his school id and that was all that was needed to open his account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter