PeepsII-The Hot, Sweaty Asian Strikes Back. Feb 2010. 12/2-Part 2 has begun.

Chanel is adorabe.

Kim and Allan got a great deal on their flights. Are they flying Continental from Newark?

I hope the airfare comes down for Wendy and Derek :scared1:

Chanel is adorabe.

Kim and Allan got a great deal on their flights. Are they flying Continental from Newark?

I hope the airfare comes down for Wendy and Derek :scared1:

They are flying Continental. The flights had continued to go up so she thought she should lock them in.

We'll see for Wendy and Derek...it's gone up and down...but not as low as the 325 we saw in early Sept.

They are flying Continental. The flights had continued to go up so she thought she should lock them in.

We'll see for Wendy and Derek...it's gone up and down...but not as low as the 325 we saw in early Sept.

Continental prices swing a lot. I'm considering using them in August, but hate making the drive from Bayside to Newark. JFK is so much easier.

I hope Wendy and Derek get some airfare pixie dust :wizard:

Continental prices swing a lot. I'm considering using them in August, but hate making the drive from Bayside to Newark. JFK is so much easier.

I hope Wendy and Derek get some airfare pixie dust :wizard:

Kim is not looking back. She doesn't want to know if prices come down...:)

Prices have been down as low as 350, but they're hoping for around 325.....

Kim is not looking back. She doesn't want to know if prices come down...:)

Prices have been down as low as 350, but they're hoping for around 325.....

325 -350 isn't too bad from LAX.

I've been checking the airfare from JFK to LAX and it's been close to 500. I'm waiting for cheaper rates before I book anything.

I vote Boma-casue I have it on our list for May and would like your review.....
Plans look great! Lots of variety
My hubby's licsense plate says "DBLIPA"-he's a homebrewer :rolleyes1

325 -350 isn't too bad from LAX.

I've been checking the airfare from JFK to LAX and it's been close to 500. I'm waiting for cheaper rates before I book anything.

500:scared1:

I vote Boma-casue I have it on our list for May and would like your review.....
Plans look great! Lots of variety
My hubby's licsense plate says "DBLIPA"-he's a homebrewer :rolleyes1

I would say 80-90% of people who go to Boma love it....

Homebrew..I don't think I've ever had homebrewed beer...is it stronger...

that is a big chihuahua!! Makes my little chihuahua look like a little peanut!

Sorry about the OSU loss...

I know. It was larger and skinnier than I thought a chihuahua would be....:confused3

i'm not much of a football fan...its my husband who is the HUGE OSU fan...well my brother is a graduate of Purdue so it was not a good day! :lmao: Surprisingly he has not called to rub it in which is soo unlike him...normally he is texting during the whole game rubbing it in!!:rotfl:

i'm not much of a football fan...its my husband who is the HUGE OSU fan...well my brother is a graduate of Purdue so it was not a good day! :lmao: Surprisingly he has not called to rub it in which is soo unlike him...normally he is texting during the whole game rubbing it in!!:rotfl:

Tell your brother not to be a sore winner! Maybe he's changed his ways....

Um...where is Purdue?

Tammie,

I think they key is to realize up front that it is ok if everyone isn't together, all the time. That sometimes the individual families might have their own needs and agenda's. And that everyone needs breathing space at times.

It took my mom until the 2nd trip to figure that out (and a heart to heart from myself and my sisters with her before the trip) but she "get's" it now and is a joy to travel with. She is an uber uber planner but has learned it's ok for her to plan as much as she wants, share with everyone, and they will follow along...or not...and both are ok.

Thank you! That is such a good way to explain it, and something to remember for sure. Now to share it with Jim, my DH!;) We are planning to cancel the treehouse idea and get a 2bdrm for all of the kids and grandkids and then a studio for us "old folks" so they can all be young together and papa won't get too grouchy:goodvibes I'm sure we'll babysit so they can go out to the parks at night, too.

The dogs are cute, I like Buddy better.

You are a PTR Itinerary King :worship::worship::worship:. That is amazing. My itinerary sucks compared to yours.

I laughed..I cried..I developed a crush...okay..so maybe I didn't cry, but it was very cool seeing the pics of you with your nieces and how close you are. At any rate, very cool ptr, I've just read it in two sittings (nothing like having to be up in the middle of the night to do resp treatments for a groggy child..lol), and truly enjoyed it. The way you link at the bottom of the entries was very handy. Will look forward to following along now that I'm caught up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter