• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good weekend, Jordan! :hug:

Thanks for the quickie update -- Winkers hiding at the Beach Club -- classic -- can't wait to see what trouble she gets into in World Showcase!

The tongue actually being used for something useful. Tastes like chicken...
wdwfeb2008382.jpg

Oh please tell me you really didn't touch that thing :lmao:

:yay: Yeaaaa on the Dis meet....they are so fun :upsidedow I have another one this weekend, and Dawn stopped by my house last night :thumbsup2

Yes, it will be 3 months on the 13th since my return from WDW. I am now in the process of trying to squeeze another WDW trip sometime this year....it's a long shot, but I'm looking at my finances right now....
um....well, i know two vandy fans that are gonna be in WDW in early september. just sayin'.

:goodvibes Ditto :goodvibes

Be sure and schedule to have at least one day of Sept 3-8th included :teeth: and we can MEET!!! :woohoo:

I was sitting by myself when a gentleman comes up to me and asks where I got my beer. I said I got it awhile ago and all the bars are now closed. He was bummed and a bit drunk.

So I decided to change the unhappy subject to work....I asked him what he did. He was a business owner. We talked about that for a bit. Then just for laughs I asked him about the Sopranos. I said I had never been to New York and I asked him as a New Yorker if he thought it was fair that this stereotype is put out there about New York and the mafia. He laughed and said well if someone encroached on his business and tried to take business from him, he definitely had connections and those people would be "taken care of"......:scared1: WHAT???

So now I'm thinking of all the places I could be buried at WDW and never be found......

:scared1: Yikes!! :scared1:

You are better than me not to RUN!!!

Animate OR inanimate. Sometimes it doesn't even matter with Jordan. Ha ha ha.

Hey Jordan I talk to inanimate object all the time ;)

Especially if they dont' do what I want :lmao:

How did I do?
wdwfeb2008394.jpg

LOOKS WONDERFUL!!!

wdwfeb2008399-1.jpg

With surgery complete, they took off and I was alone.....I fell asleep pretty fast.....

I hope Mattica didn't have to have surgery while they were gone :rotfl:

While they were there, they make a "scary" discovery. They are both frightened and shudder in disbelieve........They saw this

IMG_0461.jpg

Having both apparently lived under a rock, neither Wendy nor Kim have ever heard about BBB.

Wendy says she'll never take Erin there.

Place your bets. Place your bets. How many years before you see 100 pix with Erin at BBB?;) Never say never.....

I agree....my momma always said that :thumbsup2

IMG_0467.jpg

Up next: Winkers tours World Showcase...oh yeah, everyone else does too.

Oh I can't wait! :yay:

So........I'm here. I'm leaving in the morning to drive to Mammoth for the weekend....don't know how I'm going to do....

Thanks for the concern while I've been MIA....I'll be back after the holiday...I promise.....

I also have been MIA :blush: but I am all caught up now!

Have a safe and wonderful weekend!!

Have a great weekend :hug:

I am laughing at the BBB stuff I say by the time Erin's 8 she'll have been princessified :rotfl:

Oh and I can't do 4 hours of shopping, I know I'm weird though!!!

I think you should have given the girls Flat Winkers to take to the BBB to she what the F.G.I.T. could do to princessify her;) ...not of course that you need it Winkers you're purty enough

:grouphug: and your in my prayers

So........I'm here. I'm leaving in the morning to drive to Mammoth for the weekend....don't know how I'm going to do....

Thanks for the concern while I've been MIA....I'll be back after the holiday...I promise.....

Just as an FYI, June is going to be even crazier. I'm doing 2 messages for the Saturday youth group at our church. Topic: Drugs and alcohol...I have alot of previous experience....:rolleyes1 I am also doing a sermon on Father' Day. Oh and I'm in the Dean of the High School Men at our Church camp and I'm in charge of training for the cabins....Oh and I'm on the Search Committee for our new Associate Pastor and we have 2 2-day interviews with 2 candidates...

Can you say overcomitted?

:hug: :hug: :hug: Nice to see you pop on tho!

Have a great weekend!!!!! Try not to work too hard when you get back! It's the summer, we are all running around a lot..no worries!

BTW even tho the BBB is kinda expensive the girls get to keep all the stuff they use on them (makeup, nail polish, barrettes) and depending on the style you choose you get the hair piece too (which is just a glorified rubber band). H is 8 and she LOVED it and still used her stuff.

hehehehe... I love those winkers shots... and I am with you... won't be long before Wendy takes her there heheh...

Jordan My prayers are with you this weekend!!:love: I was the Youth Director of our church for over 15 years. :scared1: Went camping every year, lots of community work etec etc . One time I even went to New Orleans in July!!!:scared1: :scared1:
I see you have been showing Winkers a good time !! :banana: However we may be collecting SS before Winkers posts FJs !!!:lmao:

And from another youth director... have some sanity in the midst of the craziness!! I'm taking a deep breath this week as once next week hits it's NUTS until mid-July - VBS, meetings, camp, meetings, mission trip, and a couple of more meetings for NEXT summer's big trip! :scared1: I can't wait for August - nothing big on the calendar work-wise, just a camping trip with friends, and oh, wait a trip to WDW!!

Four hours shopping at DTD? There are so many shops, I could spend at least that much time there. :lmao: Isn't that a part of going to WDW?

My guess is as soon as Erin learns about BBB........Wendy will be forking over the cash to have her princessified!:rotfl2:

Well, seeing as I had my little hellion princessified, and she took all of hers out 45 minutes later, after begging for MONTHS to have it done, adn she STILL talks about it, I say, the odds are pretty darn good that Wendy will drop the $$.

Good luck this weekend.

October would be awesome. We have a good sized group now.....and fortunately, my trip is already paid for. :thumbsup2

How can anyone shop for 4 hours?

4 words: credit card + downtown disney

While they were there, they make a "scary" discovery. They are both frightened and shudder in disbelieve........They saw this

IMG_0461.jpg

what's scary is those squirrel-like hair pieces they put in the little girls' hair. no offense to anyone whose little girl has had one of these, but they just look weird to me....like barbie doll hair. i like the simple little bun on top of the head better. but i guess the little girls love the idea of the big fake hair thing. :confused:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: that's great!

good luck on all your upcoming endeavors! you're a busy man. and you totally rock! :cool2:

We actually let Chelsea do the BBB last June and let me tell you that those fake hair pieces do look like squirrels or something. I had a couple of bad moments walking into her room in the past year, seeing that hairpiece out of the corner of my eye, and thinking for a split second that there was a dead thing in her room :sad2: . She had a blast and felt like an absolute princess, but once was more than enough.

We actually let Chelsea do the BBB last June and let me tell you that those fake hair pieces do look like squirrels or something. I had a couple of bad moments walking into her room in the past year, seeing that hairpiece out of the corner of my eye, and thinking for a split second that there was a dead thing in her room :sad2: . She had a blast and felt like an absolute princess, but once was more than enough.

:lmao: Daisy has a couple of those fake hair pieces from dance performances and she also has a dress form(don't ask!) This past year she has taken to pinning her outfit for the next day on the dress form and she has a hair piece clipped on the top of it. I can not tell you how many times I've about jumped out of my skin walking past her room and thinking someone is standing in there!

4 hours in DTD....that would get me thru World of Disney, Once Upon a Toy and Basin....and maybe the $10 store.

I'm with Wendy and Kim on this one. I can't believe the expense of the BBB. IT is one of those times that I am really glad that I have a boy and not a girl:thumbsup2

Oh Jordan, 4 hours of shopping is nothing. Tonight I was home alone with our 7 year old daughter (everyone else had plans) so we decided to go shopping at the mall. I will admit that she is my best shopper but we only got 2 hours of shopping in before the mall closed, she could have shopped much longer.

We don’t have a BBB at our mall but we did leave the Bath & Body Works store highly scented and covered in glitter. We really live it up on our girl’s night out. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter