Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss you and your updates Jordan but totally understand that you have a life away from the DIS! Thinking of you as your family gathers to remember your SIL. Take care.

I forgot that the memorial was this weekend.

Jordan, you and your family will be in my prayers this week.:hug:

I too forgot that this was the weekend of the memorial.

We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Hi Jordan - I just read all 50-something chapters of your TR in one sitting. You are such a good storyteller and I love all the pictures - Erin is quite possibly the cutest little kid I have ever seen! I look forward to hearing more about your trip - hope all is well. :goodvibes

Hi Jordan - I just read all 50-something chapters of your TR in one sitting. You are such a good storyteller and I love all the pictures - Erin is quite possibly the cutest little kid I have ever seen! I look forward to hearing more about your trip - hope all is well. :goodvibes

How you even have eyesight left is beyond me. :surfweb:

Now you have to tackle his PTR... ha ha ha ha ha.

As bearer of 1/2 of Erin's genetic pool, I thank you for the compliments - ha ha ha. :laughing: I'm sure she'll quickly learn (if she hasn't already) to use that to her advantage.

Happy reading!

Hi there:) Just wanted to let you know I was still here, reading along...I tell ya, you're a tuff one to keep up with! Have to constantly check your TR for updates, haha.
DIS takes up so much of my time, but it's a good thing ;)

Got new news on my part...going back to WDW baby:banana: Cancelled the cruise...booked 2 weeks free dining at POR instead, and saved lots of money! You'll have to keep your eyes out for my PTR, I'll need help figuring out where to eat for 2 weeks!!!

I'll try not to be too much of a lurker anymore, just short on time you know ;)

How you even have eyesight left is beyond me. :surfweb:

Now you have to tackle his PTR... ha ha ha ha ha.

As bearer of 1/2 of Erin's genetic pool, I thank you for the compliments - ha ha ha. :laughing: I'm sure she'll quickly learn (if she hasn't already) to use that to her advantage.

Happy reading!

OHHH so you're Wendy, Erin & Dylan's mom! I'm quick...:rotfl: granted I only read Jordan's entries, not the comments in between (that's how I read it all in one day!)

So........I'm here. I'm leaving in the morning to drive to Mammoth for the weekend....don't know how I'm going to do....

Thanks for the concern while I've been MIA....I'll be back after the holiday...I promise.....

Just as an FYI, June is going to be even crazier. I'm doing 2 messages for the Saturday youth group at our church. Topic: Drugs and alcohol...I have alot of previous experience....:rolleyes1 I am also doing a sermon on Father' Day. Oh and I'm in the Dean of the High School Men at our Church camp and I'm in charge of training for the cabins....Oh and I'm on the Search Committee for our new Associate Pastor and we have 2 2-day interviews with 2 candidates...

Can you say overcomitted?

wow you are going to be busy, we will forgive you for lack of updates etc, i think your pastoral work is certainly more important.

Just make sure you remeber to look after yourself, we willl all be here when you get a chance.

:hug: another hug for this weekend, Im sure your faith will see you through it, and im sure it will be a wonderful memorial, remembering all the good things together, rather than a sad occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter