Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan, the tree hugger! I know you've spent 2 weeks at AK, but it has inspired us to give it another try on our next trip. Just consider the last 2 weeks a huge public service announcement for disney! :thumbsup2

I had forgotten about that picture (tree hugger) - pretty funny. I can't recall what actually was behind the picture...

PSA, huh... maybe Jordan should collect royalties from Disney for the increased attendance at AK. Ha ha. :idea:

Apparently T has been reading your tr too:

106.jpg

Hysterical... so scary how the DIS families are being sucked into the mania that is Jordan's PTR/TR/TRpt2, etc. Flat peeps, Asian peeps, uncontrollable tongues, etc. I fear for this next generation. Ha ha ha ha. :sad2:

I love the pictures. How old is Dylan again? I forgot.

2, almost 3 (in July).

I have hit my mom's car twice, my MIL's car once, the cleaning lady's car once, my dh best friend's car once and I can't remember the rest. I sure there were more. I hit all these cars in my driveway. I forget to look behind me when I back out of the garage. I also hit the garage doors a few times. :lmao: I haven't hit anything in about two months so I am doing good.:lmao:

:scratchin Note to self: Always be somewhere that Coteau chick is NOT. Hee hee. You scare me... hee hee hee hee hee. That just cracks me up. "I forget to look behind me when backing out..." Eeeks. :eek: Reminds me of a very morbid story my MIL told me once. I'd hate to see your insurance bills - ha ha ha. :drive:

My daughter is moving to Japan for a year.
Going to see lots of your peeps when I visit Toyko Disney.

She'll run out of card space taking pictures of peeps. And then realize that they're the natives, and not the tourists. Ha ha. I did that when I visited Japan for the first time - I was all "this is so weird, everywhere I look there are Japanese people." Ha ha ha ha. But I guess there, they just call them "people." Ha ha ha (Friends reference... "in China, what do they call Chinese food?") :lmao:

Hi Jordan, I love your nephew and niece, they are so cute. I wish my kids at that age when up to the characters. I took all the pictures with the characters myself, although I didn't mind and I even got their autographs, you know for the kids :lmao: . Your cousins daughter is cute too. Can't wait for more.

Speaking of autograph books... I was hoping and praying that Erin wouldn't jump on that bandwagon... but the other day she tells me that she wants me to buy her an autograph book so she can get the characters' autographs. And I'm all, "Really? Don't you just want pictures with them? They're so much better because you're in them too?" and she's all, "No, I want the book too..." so I held my tongue and refrained from telling that they weren't the "real" Belle, Arial, etc.... but darn, now I'm going to have to be a character-photo-taking, autograph-toting parent. :headache:

Therefore, I am taking this opportunity to profusely apologize to any of you in advance if I'm standing before you in line and taking too long getting all these things done. You can blame Erin. Hee hee. :rolleyes1

The kids pics are SO sweet! Erin's hair is just beautiful! :)

Thanks. I have tried not to cut it since she's been born (just the bangs)... we'll see how long I'll let it grow...

Is she kissing his cheek?? :rotfl: That is SO cute!!! This looks like the 'full face grab' for sweet goodbye kisses :goodvibes

Better full face grab than the other "frontal" grabbing Erin was doing before with the Princesses. :scared1:

AND she got her new friend in the pic?! She's a natural networker!

Yeah - she likes making friends in line (well, really, anywhere she is) and then inviting them to be in pictures with her. She's very social. It doesn't matter how old they are either - kids, adults alike - anyone is fair game for her. :chat:

I just found this while looking through my cook book book club....

469295blgux2.jpg

"Peeps—you love them, they’re adorable and tasty, and now they’re available year round in myriad seasonal shapes. But did you ever think to dip them into chocolate fondue or string them onto wire to make a festive garland? Well, if you never thought further than popping them in your mouth, then you need this funny and charming book. Whether aged or fresh, these sugary treats taste even better when perched atop buttery orange cupcakes in a fluffy crème fraîche nest, filled with lemon curd, or dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts! And they sure are sweet when used as festive place card holders (that double as dessert!) or even the cutest wedding cake topper ever—with this book the peeps-abilities are endless! Color photos."

I hope Jordan doesn't DIP his "PEEPS!!:rotfl2:

Herrow Jordan, Tis KC (Hence the Name)

Love ur Trip Reports (even though I get second handed)

I did get bored while working and have something nice to show you. I just wish since you were in the area you actually said hi......

Just don't try to make ADRs for that many! :lmao:

Thank goodness I'm not in charge of food.....

I need a drink right now....

good morning, wow you have had a busy weekend. I will forgive you for no updates then!! :hug: make sure you are getting lots of rest and eating properly we dont want you getting sick again.

I was supposed to have a meeting this morning and got to church only to find out it was cancelled......:confused3 I have the rest of the day off, but have a meeting tonight....

Sounds like a day at Disney. Good thing you had training:rotfl:

I know....Although I'm still trying to catch up on sleep....

2 weeks of animal kindgdom not to bad, i have been on my TR since September..and still going strong.

:goodvibes

I know I can't believe it's been that long since you started.

::yes:: :thumbsup2 Especially given that my particular child generally avoids character pics like the plague. :rolleyes:

bummer.

V said:
AND she got her new friend in the pic?! She's a natural networker!

She'll talk to anyone....she must learn from me....;)

V said:
Nope - it's almost always quiet and single flush-worthy! Trust V. :thumbsup2

I wonder how long it'll stay that way now that the secret is out.....

I just found this while looking through my cook book book club....

469295blgux2.jpg

"Peeps—you love them, they’re adorable and tasty, and now they’re available year round in myriad seasonal shapes. But did you ever think to dip them into chocolate fondue or string them onto wire to make a festive garland? Well, if you never thought further than popping them in your mouth, then you need this funny and charming book. Whether aged or fresh, these sugary treats taste even better when perched atop buttery orange cupcakes in a fluffy crème fraîche nest, filled with lemon curd, or dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts! And they sure are sweet when used as festive place card holders (that double as dessert!) or even the cutest wedding cake topper ever—with this book the peeps-abilities are endless! Color photos."

I gotta have this book....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Love it Kat!!! Did you buy it? I never thought about stringing them for garland! :lmao:

I think I'm gonna be having a Peeps Xmas this year........

I hope Jordan doesn't DIP his "PEEPS!!:rotfl2:

That sounds kind of nasty......;) :rotfl2:

The pics of Erin and Dylan are SOOO cute!

Erin's hair is so long! And so pretty!

Jamie!!!!!!!!

Erin got syrup in her hair yesterday....NOT fun.......

I can't believe there's actually a book....

Herrow Jordan, Tis KC (Hence the Name)

Love ur Trip Reports (even though I get second handed)

I did get bored while working and have something nice to show you. I just wish since you were in the area you actually said hi......

KC!!!!!!

I can't wait to come to NYC.....

Ok that is creepy. it really looks like he was with us.

Yikes! :scared1: That could just about hold up in court...or at least the National Enquirer! :lmao:

Brilliant job!!:thumbsup2

Kat and KC,

Those pics with Jordan are cracking me up!!! :rotfl2:

That photo of your reflection! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Jordan you are too crazy!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's some prime photo shopping! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

All I see is a red X???:rotfl2:
Now I see it .. cute!!

This is brilliant!!

I heartily agree with everyone...it's so good, it's scary...!!!!!!

It's also...:thumbsup2 and:rotfl2:

:worship: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter