• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
then it was time for the big cheese:
IMG_0443.jpg

Is she kissing his cheek?? :rotfl:

That is SO cute!!!

This looks like the 'full face grab' for sweet goodbye kisses :goodvibes

The pics of the kids were great Jordan.....thanks for sharing!

LOL it was my DH, I have to give him credit, I can't use photo shop but to slightly doctor pics...he has all the skillz. If he is bored at work maybe he will make us something new! LOL

I would have no idea how to do what he did.

I would say "woot, woot!" that I'm first, but that's not such a victory at this hour on a Saturday morning. Why did my daughter get up at 6:30?????? More great pics of the kids, Jordan! Dylan, the tree hugger! I know you've spent 2 weeks at AK, but it has inspired us to give it another try on our next trip. Just consider the last 2 weeks a huge public service announcement for disney! :thumbsup2

Looks like you've got a busy weekend, too. We have recital dress rehearsal today--it's always fun to watch to crazy dance moms of the older girls and teens. :crazy:

Gotta get going with the day now, see ya later!

I just got home a few hours ago. I was at church from 8am til 11:00pm yesterday....I was out from 10am til 7pm today. I'm pretty tired.

I am also in charge of housing for a family/friends trip to Mammoth Lakes over Memorial Day Weekend. 95 people going and a host of different personalities.....

AK is probably my favorite park as far as theming goes...

Jordan, go ahead and post as many pictures as you like of those two adorable kiddos, I don't think any of us could get sick of them. There is just something so magical about seeing kids interacting with the characters and having fun at Disney.

I never understood the whole character fascination until this trip. I love them now...

those pictures of Erin and Dylan are priceless and soemthing to always treasure It is so magical to see disney through a childs eyes.

They were great with the characters......

What cute pictures of the kids with Mickey and the gang. Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks. I had a great weekend filled with lots of laughter, sweat and tears.....and I'm now wiped out...

Erin and Dylan do look so happy in all those pictures!

They were extremely happy.....

Erin and Dylan are so adorable! It's makes me smile when I see kids get to interact with the characters.

They were running to the characters, kissing the characters, hugging the characters and talking to them as if they were actually THE character.....It was the best.

Just read the finale of AK ! Love those pix the kids are adorable !!
On the UK 2 fingers there is a motion that goes with it too !! So you might be save!!:rotfl2:

Erin and Dylan look so excited to see the characters. It's so sweet.

Can't wait to see your next update. Curious about where you're going to be since our two week tour of Animal Kingdom is over.

Apparently T has been reading your tr too:

106.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That is too funny.

:thumbsup2 Great photos of the kids! They are adorbale.

Thanks Jenny.....:thumbsup2

Yeah for Animal Kingdom....I love this park.

To answer the question of how to tell the visiting Asians from the American-Asians......it's all in the clothes. Especially Japanese women....they dress much differently then American women. And just look at a guy's shoes....you can usually tell where someone lives by their sneakers.

Very good points. They also look much different, but clothes is usually a good sign.....

Jordan, all the pics of Erin and Dylan are adorable!!! I am kind of sad that you are leaving AK :(. Where are you headed next?

We are heading to the World Showcase for dinner.....

CP said:
:worship: Kat, you are a goddess of photo reimaging!!!

She is, but I think KC did it

Adorable pics of the kiddos! I love Dylan the tree hugger. :hippie:

We didn't do ANY character lines this past trip. HHBG absolutely refused adn the kids weren't very into it. Can you believe it?? No camp minnie mickey, no toon town fair, nuthin'. But hey, we did ToT 3X. :confused3

Because of you, HHBG and I are WAY too aware of Peeps....the problem is, I can't tell whether or not they're the "right" peeps. :blush: I hope I did OK.

So, where to next!?!?

I hope you did okay...I'm waiting to see your results:thumbsup2

Love the pics with the characters. My favorite is the one where Dylan is trying to take Donald with him. So cute

only 2 weeks in AK. I am lucky to spend 1 day there:lmao:

It was the day that went on and on and on........

OMG, T is adorable, too. The three of these kids would make a great Disney Commercial!

Deb

I hope they get to meet someday......

I love the pictures. How old is Dylan again? I forgot. Shaaaaa Baby they are sooooooo cute. I remember when Brennan was little like that. He had that baby face like Dylan. You were so right about that song the other day. I do miss those days with Courtney and Brennan. But I am blessed to get to do it over again with Grace. I just need to be careful to enjoy evey good and bad teenage moment with Courtney too. Speaking of Courtney I want to brag on her a little ok.

She made all A's and one B on her report card. She also got her drivers permit yeaterday. The lady said she is a naturally good driver. I told her that Courtney gets that from me:lmao: You would laugh too if you knew the truth. I have hit my mom's car twice, my MIL's car once, the cleaning lady's car once, my dh best friend's car once and I can't remember the rest. I sure there were more. I hit all these cars in my driveway. I forget to look behind me when I back out of the garage. I also hit the garage doors a few times. :lmao: I haven't hit anything in about two months so I am doing good.:lmao:

I can't wait to hear your next update. I like dis meets:rolleyes1 I bet you met someone really nice and cool:thumbsup2 :hug: :flower3: :cheer2:

You sound like a great driver.....:rolleyes1

My daughter is moving to Japan for a year.
Going to see lots of your peeps when I visit Toyko Disney.
You are so funny.:rotfl2:

Deb

It will be a regular "Peep-a-thon!"

If your DD had Peep Knowledge, her head might explode in Japan. Try and keep her from seeing this TR....;)

"Peep-a-thon"...:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Like 24/7.

Hi Jordan, I love your nephew and niece, they are so cute. I wish my kids at that age when up to the characters. I took all the pictures with the characters myself, although I didn't mind and I even got their autographs, you know for the kids :lmao: . Your cousins daughter is cute too. Can't wait for more.

Laura:flower3:

Thanks for the compliments.....:thumbsup2

I'm glad KCs Photo Shop skilz got a good laugh!

Load us up with kid pics, it's all good, watching kids get excited at Disney is never a bad thing!!!

Thanks Kat.....Can't wait til I get to share our meeting......

whew. .. finally caught up. . .again. . .lol

Slow down again. . .I am old and need time to regroup between updates. .lol. . .

I'm gone for a day and have 4 pages of my OWN thread to catch up on....:scared1:

I think we all need a round of drinks seeing as we can FINALLY leave AK!!!!!!!!

;)

I know finally done, but still not done with Day 8 yet.....

We will never get tired of seeing Erin and Dylan!! :goodvibes GREAT Character pictures,,,they are happy happy kids! :yay:

ED!!!!!!!

Of course I did... that's how I roll baby :woohoo:

I love the Char pics w/ The kids... they look like they are having a fantastic time and those are some of my favorite pictures on any TR is people with the characters and their interactions with them :thumbsup2

Good because I think more are coming.....

Kat and Cherie love your Jordan photos :rotfl:

Erin and Dylan are just so gorgeous, the excitement in their faces is wonderful :goodvibes

Thanks TGJ..the original one that is......

The kids pics are SO sweet! Erin's hair is just beautiful! :)

It's very long.....

Aren't the Kat's cute?! We're sooo cute! We can be honorary KATASIAN! :lmao:

You can!!!!! For sure....

Oh! is the bus leaving? I don't want to miss it! :cool1:

A round of drinks for everyone....

Evening all just home from work!! Spotted a "peep"at Dollar Tree today :cool1: , as it's a tourist town not sure if she is from US or not!! This is said what this thread has me doing , but I can't help it!!:rotfl2:

Sorry I started it....:flower3:

great update and pics.

I say put all the kid pics u want up. they r adorable.

Thanks Scott!!!!!!

The kid pics are just the cutest so don't stop putting them in your TR. Even my kids love looking at the pictures of Erin and Dylan.

Thanks.........

back from the world........just thought i'd stop by and sub. i LOVE those pics of dylan making the faces. can i adopt him? please? oh, and that pic of you with the asia sign.....:rotfl:

oh, and pull my finger.............:lmao:

thanks for making a girl with the i'm-home-from-disney blues smile! ;)

Welcome Home!!!! Well sort of....

I'm having a pull my finger kind of night......:rolleyes1

This could have been my post! Right down to the '8 days since we celebrated our Anniversary at Disney' ticker.:scared1:
It's a small, small Dis.

How was your trip..?

Morning Peeps!!

Good evening.........

Is she kissing his cheek?? :rotfl:

She is

Vandy said:
This looks like the 'full face grab' for sweet goodbye kisses :goodvibes

The pics of the kids were great Jordan.....thanks for sharing!

Thanks Van......:hug:

it is eerily quiet over here. :confused3

Jordan said he was pretty busy... maybe KatGarcia can photoshop an adventure for us to comment on! :rotfl2:

LOL it was my DH, I have to give him credit, I can't use photo shop but to slightly doctor pics...he has all the skillz. If he is bored at work maybe he will make us something new! LOL

I would have no idea how to do what he did.

I've been super busy....and won't be able to slow down until Tuesday....

I just got home a few hours ago. I was at church from 8am til 11:00pm yesterday....I was out from 10am til 7pm today. I'm pretty tired.

I am also in charge of housing for a family/friends trip to Mammoth Lakes over Memorial Day Weekend. 95 people going and a host of different personalities..

Just don't try to make ADRs for that many! :lmao:

good morning, wow you have had a busy weekend. I will forgive you for no updates then!! :hug: make sure you are getting lots of rest and eating properly we dont want you getting sick again.

Sounds like a day at Disney. Good thing you had training:rotfl:

2 weeks of animal kindgdom not to bad, i have been on my TR since September..and still going strong.

:goodvibes

However, if you have kids, you can understand why I included so many pictures of E and D with the characters.
::yes:: :thumbsup2 Especially given that my particular child generally avoids character pics like the plague. :rolleyes:

Erin making more friends:
IMG_0423.jpg
AND she got her new friend in the pic?! She's a natural networker!
On the left side near the exit is a restroom. It was very empty......a great place for a quick leak. Single flush for me. I can imagine during opening this bathroom being busy....
Nope - it's almost always quiet and single flush-worthy! Trust V. :thumbsup2

I just found this while looking through my cook book book club....

469295blgux2.jpg

"Peeps—you love them, they’re adorable and tasty, and now they’re available year round in myriad seasonal shapes. But did you ever think to dip them into chocolate fondue or string them onto wire to make a festive garland? Well, if you never thought further than popping them in your mouth, then you need this funny and charming book. Whether aged or fresh, these sugary treats taste even better when perched atop buttery orange cupcakes in a fluffy crème fraîche nest, filled with lemon curd, or dipped in chocolate and rolled in nuts! And they sure are sweet when used as festive place card holders (that double as dessert!) or even the cutest wedding cake topper ever—with this book the peeps-abilities are endless! Color photos."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter