Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is so cute!:goodvibes

I didn't want to just come right out and say my mom's age.....

Your mom is too cute!!! Great pics, thanks for sharing them!

She is cute. I didn't realize she was so short......

Welcome back Jordan! It's good to see you around again. I'm glad you all had a good time during the holidays!

Thanks M. I'll be over at your PTR. I was on for 6 hours yesterday and only really read 7-8 threads...

It is so good to see you on here again! I'm a longtime lurker...second time poster. I have really enjoyed reading your trip reports. Please don't stay away so long!!!!

Welcome!!!!!

I'll try and be better about posting.....

Cute "sleepy peeps" pics! Looks like you were having a nice NYE - who won? When are you going to China, Jordan? We are counting the days until our "Spring Break" from babysitting - going to WDW in March!:banana:

The Ducks are not that good this year for some reason....They lost.

I am going to China in 3 weeks to visit friends who are teaching there. My first time overseas...

Everyone's going to WDW....

Jordan,
Welcome back! It is so good to hear from you. The kids are getting so big. And they are still as beautiful as ever.

They are so cute.

I found you. :rotfl2: but you know that already.

nice holiday pics with the family.

Thanks Scott

Great Family Pix Jordan !! No Disney Trip this year???

No trip to WDW this year because of my trip to China.

Hey Jordan,
What a handsome, distinguished brother you have!

All my girl friends when I was younger thought he was hot....:confused3

Chapter 79. Sunday, February 10th. Day 11. Part 1. The Land of Cheer.

So it's Wendy and Dereks last full day and also Kim's....it was back to DHS. The kids were taking a little time to get ready so Kim and I took off to try and catch RockNRollercoaster and TOT one more time.

We had just missed the friendship ferry to DHS so we decided to walk. I highly suggest doing this stroll IF you are not in a hurry AND it's not hotter than your mom having a hot flash....

I took some pictures along the way...
wdwfeb2008437.jpg

wdwfeb2008445.jpg

wdwfeb2008457.jpg

kim, the boat and a peak at TOT:
wdwfeb2008458.jpg

We got to DHS.....
wdwfeb2008462.jpg

and we were met by this:
wdwfeb2008463.jpg

That's right. As any knowledgable DISer knows, many weekends throughout Jan-April have Cheerleader competitions. I look at Varsity.com to find out when the big ones are going to be. We had done well and avoided most of them over the weekend, but alas our mojo had run out.

We walked over to the wait board and found that RNRC had a 60 minute wait, but decided to check it out anyway.
wdwfeb2008507.jpg

Kim and I saw this on the way.
wdwfeb2008470.jpg

I don't know what to even say about the fashion statement overalls make as I don't think I've even seen overalls on someone in a few decades....

The line was long, but we went single rider and it wasn't too bad. As we came out we were greeted by:
wdwfeb2008471.jpg

Kim wanted to see the Muppets..so we walked over a were greeted by more Cheerleaders:

I'll finish this later I gotta sleep...

Click here for next installment.

Well, I guess I will not plan on walking from BC to DHS since I know in June it will be hotter than my mom having a hot flash. :rotfl:

Cheerleaders and overalls! :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

Too funny about the overalls comment. I am so glad I don't have to go thru that fashion nightmare again. :rotfl:

Loved the update pictures of your family and friends during the holidays. Your parents, and nieces are adorable! I am horrible at noticing wt gain/loss, so I didn't notice anything. Thanks for coming back to finish the report, your loyal fans are here.

wow.....overalls. now that's impressive. i'm from the south and i haven't even seen overalls in awhile. i do admit to having a pair but i think i gave them to goodwill about 7 years ago.

it must really stink to be a cheerleader at disney world. i wonder if they know that when we see them, we RUN the other way???? the pop warner thing was going on while we were there last month and we really didn't have a problem with them other than when i was sitting with luke while everyone else was riding ToT (we did a child swap - and no, we didn't swap children) and a big load of them got off an elevator and they were all screaming and laughing and just being LOUD in that really small hallway where their squealing voices were projected x 100. it was horrible! :scared:

I know what you mean about the Cheerleaders I ran into them too that day!!Now I have to eat my words as DGDs are Cheerleaders and almost got to go this Feb but the funds weren't available but guess what they MAY go next year !I promise if I go with them I will be telling them to leave the obnoxiuos squelling at home !!:rotfl2:

:laughing: Overalls, wow. I used to own a pair when I was a kid but they were pretty, white with little blue flowers all over them and they were shorts not pants.

Jordan thanks for the wedding pictures. I absolutely loved the colors of the flowers. Your parents are so cute!

Enter my username jordanyosh and my name should pop right up!:thumbsup2

I did that and it says they cannot find anyone by that name :sad1:

wdwfeb2008470.jpg

I don't know what to even say about the fashion statement overalls make as I don't think I've even seen overalls on someone in a few decades....

I have a pair of overalls with pooh hanging in my closet. They are shorts so are those not cool either. I have been waiting to lose weight to fit into them.

Ahhhh, overalls! Takes me back a few years.......................................In highschool they became quite the fashion statement. Of course they were overall shorts......so I guess that would make them overmosts? Anyhoo, those of us cool enough to have them wore them with leggings or knee high trouser socks, dress shoes, and of course our really huge 80's hair. :lmao: I have a picture somewhere, but I won't torture everyone with that crime against fashion.

The walk to DHS looks like a really nice one. I would love to stay at BCV one day in the near future.

:rotfl2: At the overall family. I suppose they were comfortable? :confused3

Ahhhh, overalls! Takes me back a few years.......................................In highschool they became quite the fashion statement. Of course they were overall shorts......so I guess that would make them overmosts? Anyhoo, those of us cool enough to have them wore them with leggings or knee high trouser socks, dress shoes, and of course our really huge 80's hair. :lmao: I have a picture somewhere, but I won't torture everyone with that crime against fashion.

Oh Winkers, You MUST torture us with that picture. Please, please, please!

wdwfeb2008470.jpg

Hey! That's me and DH pushing our grandbabies! :scared1: Not really. But if you want to see that "fashion statement" just come up here ro Redneck Land for a visit!:thumbsup2

I have a pair of overalls with pooh hanging in my closet. They are shorts so are those not cool either. I have been waiting to lose weight to fit into them.

Overalls with pooh???? Sorry, couldn't resist. :lmao:

Those poor cheerleaders - so misunderstood :rotfl2: MY DDIL was one of those... they are definately louder and having way more fun than most of us! :goodvibes Thanks for the heads up - I'll have to look at Varsity.com for sure.

Well, I guess I will not plan on walking from BC to DHS since I know in June it will be hotter than my mom having a hot flash. :rotfl:

Cheerleaders and overalls! :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

The combo almost did me in...;)

Too funny about the overalls comment. I am so glad I don't have to go thru that fashion nightmare again. :rotfl:

Loved the update pictures of your family and friends during the holidays. Your parents, and nieces are adorable! I am horrible at noticing wt gain/loss, so I didn't notice anything. Thanks for coming back to finish the report, your loyal fans are here.

I thought it would be nice to let people know what's been up in my life these last few months...

I have to finish my TR so I can start my PTR for 2010 and 2012 (my 50th b-day extravaganza).

wow.....overalls. now that's impressive. i'm from the south and i haven't even seen overalls in awhile. i do admit to having a pair but i think i gave them to goodwill about 7 years ago.

it must really stink to be a cheerleader at disney world. i wonder if they know that when we see them, we RUN the other way???? the pop warner thing was going on while we were there last month and we really didn't have a problem with them other than when i was sitting with luke while everyone else was riding ToT (we did a child swap - and no, we didn't swap children) and a big load of them got off an elevator and they were all screaming and laughing and just being LOUD in that really small hallway where their squealing voices were projected x 100. it was horrible! :scared:

I had overalls in high school but haven't seen much of them since, except the shorts version on women....

About the cheerleaders-they are very well behaved for the most part. I have never had an issue with them personally. However, because DHS is the location of some of the competition as well as a hub for transportation, it's good to know when they'll be there so you can plan your DHS days around the competition.

I know what you mean about the Cheerleaders I ran into them too that day!!Now I have to eat my words as DGDs are Cheerleaders and almost got to go this Feb but the funds weren't available but guess what they MAY go next year !I promise if I go with them I will be telling them to leave the obnoxiuos squelling at home !!:rotfl2:

I thought they were quite entertaining. We had a squad practice at a bus stop.....they weren't too bad.

:laughing: Overalls, wow. I used to own a pair when I was a kid but they were pretty, white with little blue flowers all over them and they were shorts not pants.

Yup those shorts versions are still around..

Jordan thanks for the wedding pictures. I absolutely loved the colors of the flowers. Your parents are so cute!

Both my brother and his now wife are artists so they had all that color stuff down. It was a beautiful wedding all the way around

I did that and it says they cannot find anyone by that name :sad1:

Try putting it in this way...jordan yosh......

Must see picture..

The walk to DHS looks like a really nice one. I would love to stay at BCV one day in the near future.

:rotfl2: At the overall family. I suppose they were comfortable? :confused3

You will really like the BCV for the proximity to Epcot and DHS.

Oh Winkers, You MUST torture us with that picture. Please, please, please!

My thoughts exactly.

wdwfeb2008470.jpg

Hey! That's me and DH pushing our grandbabies! :scared1: Not really. But if you want to see that "fashion statement" just come up here ro Redneck Land for a visit!:thumbsup2

Have you been to the Rose Festival in Portland on the Waterfront? Lots of fashion don'ts..we used to say they came from Vancouver, Washington.......:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

[

I was sporting these in the early 90's.......

dis6-2.jpg

dis6-1.jpg

dis6.jpg

...... I swear they were cool at the time!

The combo almost did me in...;)

About the cheerleaders-they are very well behaved for the most part. I have never had an issue with them personally. However, because DHS is the location of some of the competition as well as a hub for transportation, it's good to know when they'll be there so you can plan your DHS days around the competition.

I thought they were quite entertaining. We had a squad practice at a bus stop.....they weren't too bad.

[

I get to see the PRACTISE DAILY !! I just love when they use their 6year old Brother as the Mountee and hurl him across the room!!:rotfl2: I have to admit they are very well disciplined at the competions , makes me wonder why they can't be so all the time !!:confused3

I was sporting these in the early 90's.......

dis6-2.jpg

dis6-1.jpg

dis6.jpg

...... I swear they were cool at the time!

Holy Cow. you actually have a picture of them.....on a hanger....separated from your other clothes......has the overall topic come up before?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter