Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Jordan, how I've missed your updates! :goodvibes I've been home sick these past two days and finally had a chance to get all caught up. I forgot where I last left off so I just started over from the beginning and laughed just as much this time around as I did the first time I read everything. Your pictures are the best! From the Peeps pics, the sleeping pics, to the Winkers pics, they all have me laughing. I especially cracked up at the picture of you as a child in It's a Small World ;) :laughing:

How have you been? How are Wendy, Derek and the kids? And how about Robojo, Josh and Baby Jordan? Congrats to Kim on the move. Did she leave for Jersey yet? I can't believe how much has changed for all of you since the trip. Thankfully it's mainly been for the good, right? :goodvibes I hope to hear from you soon!

How have you been? How are Wendy, Derek and the kids? And how about Robojo, Josh and Baby Jordan? Congrats to Kim on the move. Did she leave for Jersey yet? I can't believe how much has changed for all of you since the trip. Thankfully it's mainly been for the good, right? :goodvibes I hope to hear from you soon!

Well, speaking just for me we are good... busy with a family of three now and I just went back to work last week. Ashlyn is growing fast and is rolling over already... she's laughing and smiling a lot and a lot of fun. Dylan's last day of preschool is tomorrow before Christmas so I was baking some treats for his teachers tonight. Erin's last day is Friday and they're having a pizza pajama party - although it's been raining this week so I'm not sure what pajamas she's going to wear on Friday. Getting ready for Christmas...

Kim is in NJ (from late October) and is enjoying her first east coast winter... brrrrrr.

Jordan and I were discussing the other day our next couple trips planned to WDW... probably 2010 and 2012... Ahhhhhh.

Well, speaking just for me we are good... busy with a family of three now and I just went back to work last week. Ashlyn is growing fast and is rolling over already... she's laughing and smiling a lot and a lot of fun. Dylan's last day of preschool is tomorrow before Christmas so I was baking some treats for his teachers tonight. Erin's last day is Friday and they're having a pizza pajama party - although it's been raining this week so I'm not sure what pajamas she's going to wear on Friday. Getting ready for Christmas...

Kim is in NJ (from late October) and is enjoying her first east coast winter... brrrrrr.

Jordan and I were discussing the other day our next couple trips planned to WDW... probably 2010 and 2012... Ahhhhhh.

Hi Wendy! It's good to hear from you :goodvibes I can't believe Ashlyn is getting so big! She's 4-months old, right? Such a big girl! Erin's pajama pizze party sounds like so much fun, and Dylan must be excited to be done so soon. I hope you all have a very happy holiday season! :hug:

How has Jordan been? I know he doesn't sign on all the much anymore. I hope all is well! Do you have any non-Disney trips planned?

Hi Wendy! It's good to hear from you :goodvibes I can't believe Ashlyn is getting so big! She's 4-months old, right? Such a big girl! Erin's pajama pizze party sounds like so much fun, and Dylan must be excited to be done so soon. I hope you all have a very happy holiday season! :hug:

How has Jordan been? I know he doesn't sign on all the much anymore. I hope all is well! Do you have any non-Disney trips planned?

Yeah... Jordan's been so busy @ church. Christmas is a busy season...

Yes, Ashlyn is just over 4 months old... rolling over now... smiling and laughing... so fun. Kids are now off for Christmas break... will be a nice break for me too - no getting lunches ready, homework, waking up early to get them to school... ahhhhh. I will enjoy the break more than them! Ha. Our next trip is a brief trip to Pismo Beach after the new year - DH's uncle passed away so we're going there for the service... then we have plans for two weeks in Maui/Kauai in June... maybe a trip to AZ next year too. Then 2010 we'll be back at WDW - not sure when - maybe with a cruise in there too... and then probably back in 2012.

Anyway - off to finish up making Christmas goody bags for the kids' Sunday school teachers for tomorrow.

But, for your amusement, check out the Okada family at the local barn dance...
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/Nnz8FNGGSMqL1nBiu5bF

:lmao: :rotfl2: :dance3: :laughing:

Merry Christmas all!

P.S. Oh, and this will be Erin in several years... ha ha.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/L7WfZIoamilGu19jDozM

Yeah... Jordan's been so busy @ church. Christmas is a busy season...

Yes, Ashlyn is just over 4 months old... rolling over now... smiling and laughing... so fun. Kids are now off for Christmas break... will be a nice break for me too - no getting lunches ready, homework, waking up early to get them to school... ahhhhh. I will enjoy the break more than them! Ha. Our next trip is a brief trip to Pismo Beach after the new year - DH's uncle passed away so we're going there for the service... then we have plans for two weeks in Maui/Kauai in June... maybe a trip to AZ next year too. Then 2010 we'll be back at WDW - not sure when - maybe with a cruise in there too... and then probably back in 2012.

Anyway - off to finish up making Christmas goody bags for the kids' Sunday school teachers for tomorrow.

Merry Christmas all!

hahaa...my sil made the elf dance with my son Caleb and all of my nieces and newphews. it was too funny especially since Caleb was breaking a move and he is only 3 mos old so obviously cannot walk yet....hahah:rotfl:

Merry Christmas all!

Wendy thanks for sharing...both are very cute but I love that you chose the 'country' theme

Here's ours if you'd like to see. And our 'kids' look a little funny since they are all furry :upsidedow

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/4HmzWxRvpwYeWYgBcg37

MERRRY CHRISTMAS :santa: to you and your family too!! :goodvibes

hahaa...my sil made the elf dance with my son Caleb and all of my nieces and newphews. it was too funny especially since Caleb was breaking a move and he is only 3 mos old so obviously cannot walk yet....hahah:rotfl:

Yes, that's the funniest part when you put people in who clearly cannot do those moves... we did one with the four grandparents and Ashlyn which was hysterical :rotfl:

Here's ours if you'd like to see. And our 'kids' look a little funny since they are all furry :upsidedow

This was so funny, especially with the furry ones!!! Merry Christmas!

Wendy, the videos are too funny!
Thanks for the smile!

Ok some how I missed that you had FINALLY updated...but now I'm all caught up and the world is right again lol thanks for the updates! I love WS at night, too! I am putting off my scrapbook from our trip from March because I also start getting depressed looking at all the pictures. Hopefully I can book our October trip soon! :hyper:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

christmastree-1.gif
Mickey-Mouse-Big-Present.jpg

I can't believe all the love!!!!!!:love: :hug:

I've been on my new addiction...Word Challenge on Facebook and realized my long lost addiction and my friends....

hey, jordan! nice to "see" you. hope you guys had a great holiday and lots of good wishes for you in the new year!!! :goodvibes

Chapter 77.Day 10. Saturday, February 9th. Late night at the BCV.

So some catching up to do...and I'm under the gun to get the last 4 days up before my year anniversary comes up....

So after our night with Oliver or more like Kim's night with Oliver....we went...where else? ESPN Club for a night cap. I then walked Kim back to the room where we find the kids running around while Derek is...
wdwfeb2008378.jpg

another angle
wdwfeb2008512.jpg

and another with Dylan helping daddy out:
wdwfeb2008518.jpg

Dylan riding the chair:
wdwfeb2008519.jpg

Erin with her weapon of mass destruction:
wdwfeb2008358.jpg

Wendy and Kim being hypotized by Stacey.....Erin wondering where her wand went:
wdwfeb2008526-1.jpg

After hanging out..I needed more alcohol.....ESPN was calling my name.

I needed to take a picture of the TV monitors in the bathroom:
wdwfeb2008402.jpg

By the way...a single flush which is unusual for a sports bar, but it was late....usually drunk men miss urinals and toilets...and that's all i'm going to say.

After getting drunk. I did my usual late night stroll. No drunks tonight.
wdwfeb2008389-1.jpg

wdwfeb2008407.jpg

Click here for next installment.

hey, jordan! nice to "see" you. hope you guys had a great holiday and lots of good wishes for you in the new year!!! :goodvibes

Hey...same to you. My holiday was very busy..as my brother got married to his long time girlfriend of over 20 years....

Lots of food since Thanksgiving....13 lbs heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter