• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Peeps, restrooms & drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR-Pt.2 1/21-Under the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jordan.....hope all is well with you. If you get the chance I have a special announcement in the first post of my TR from our Oct trip. Link in siggie.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

we got the same snooty vibe from our waiter at chefs in september. i don't remember his name though. oliver was cuter. maybe we could've excused the attitude if he was a cutie! :rolleyes:

Wow! Two updates! It's great to see you back. We finally made it to the American pavillion last month, but missed the Voices of Liberty, which I really wanted to see. We did manage to hit lots of other shows, entertainment in the other countries--it is just so dang hard to catch everything without backtracking!

A trip to China sounds very exciting! My friend's daughter is going this spring with her choral group in high school, no parents allowed!:scared1: That would scare me to death not being able to chaperone that far away! Just a wee bit overprotective here...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm 46 and my parents are still worried about my travelling so far by myself......

Happy Thanks giving Jordan! Thank You for the updates, and the picture of Oliver. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, although don't you celebrate it a few weeks earlier?

It seems Oliver is quite popular.....

:yay: :yay:
Two updates!!! You still have the same flow with your writing.:thumbsup2
Kim was promoted to angel.:rotfl:
Hot waiter!:rotfl:
Great updates!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

Thanks... Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!!

Those French Guys have it so easy.

Is it wrong that I want to make an ADR for Chefs de France now, and not because of the food pictures? :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

No. Can we make one 1 year out?;)

Hi Jordan.....hope all is well with you. If you get the chance I have a special announcement in the first post of my TR from our Oct trip. Link in siggie.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Hmmm...I'm going over right now.

we got the same snooty vibe from our waiter at chefs in september. i don't remember his name though. oliver was cuter. maybe we could've excused the attitude if he was a cutie! :rolleyes:

It helped that Kim flashed a bit of cleavage....;)

Okay all caught up !! It's like the old days again !! Winkers is at least reposting your pix unlike the "Funnies " she posts on my PTR, which by the way Jordan you need to check out as I have posted a fewpix !! Winkers I love your "Funnies""no idea where you find them but keep it up!!

Yay for another update! I missed it last night. DS wasn't feeling well so I had to tend to him.

Chef's looks good! We have our very first ADR there this February. I was hoping it would be good.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, although don't you celebrate it a few weeks earlier?

It seems Oliver is quite popular.....

Yep, Canada has its Thanksgiving in October being half-American though we often travel to the States in November and have two Thanksgivings. ;) Not this year though. :guilty:

Chefs looks good!
and so does the waiter

if he is there in 15 days I will get a pic for you.

hey I heard a rumor you posted an update so I had to come and see. They were great and thanks for the Chefs review as like I said above to Winkers I will be there in 15 days and I cannot wait.

Doesn't Tracy look good, I met her in October along with other ip-dips and she looked fantastic. Wish I had the will power. :sad2:

Don't stay away so long and stop by Enchanted, it has changed since you were there last. You can also read the tr's for ip-dip fest.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving

I think we saw the last show of the Voices of Liberty (my old age means my memory is going). Kim is a good singer so I wanted her to see them....
wdwfeb2008516.jpg

I love these flags:
wdwfeb2008517.jpg

Oh I feel like I don't know Disney at all. I didn't even know about this. Definately putting it on my list to do next time we go.

Kim was definitely liking Oliver so we had him take a picture of us and then I took a pic with Kim and him...or was it vice versa?

wdwfeb2008534.jpg

wdwfeb2008533.jpg

He looked like he was enjoying Kim too.

you showed up in the pictures.......;)

there's just something about a man with an accent...:rotfl:

I totally agree

Hi Jordan, so nice to see you.:flower3:

Great updates!

Will you be able to do a TR for your China trip?

Hi there,
Just checking for an update. I leave on Saturday for our trip maybe there will be one before then.

Hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter