Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan! Where art thou Jordan! :confused:

O.k, I`ll play,,,
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!!

READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!
Base is your TR...

He'll be back... I think he's posting today. He's at my house today (where is trip journal was living) so expect something... he's also been hecka busy with church stuff. :faint:

Caught up at last! Apparently that's cause Jordan is MIA, but at least I got to read the newest installments.

Yes, sometimes we need a little break so you don't feel like you're 25 pages behind every day. :headache:

MK the pizza safari

Not to be confused with Pizzafari, the AK eatery. Ha ha.

Luckily apple juice lasts so it could be consumed upon awaking. The sleeping part tends to happen to me when ice cream is involved.

Hysterical!!! Murphy's law...

Yes he did. But that hasn't stopped his thread from taking on a mind of it's own before. :lmao:

True true. But Big Brother (or sister) might be watching so no OT parties... ha ha ha ha ha. :tiptoe: :rolleyes1 :magnify:

I miss Seinfeld :(

Me too....that's why I reference the show alot....

CP said:
Wish I could be that tiger right now...

It was very hot on Easter--90 on Sunday...I was definitely a hot, sweaty Asian...

CP said:
:rotfl2: Didn't notice until you pointed it out! I assumed those were your bat fangs. :rotfl:

I didn't notice either. I thought I had just stuck my tongue out.:rolleyes1

CP said:
Or if I can't be that tiger, I wish I could be doing that right now -- do you think my students would notice if I just laid my head down for a minute? :rolleyes:

It would be scary if you said "no" my kids wouldn't notice...

Uh oh.......what happened? popcorn::

Update coming....

Hey Jordan,

Man I had some catching up to do, I guess that is what I get for just siting around enjoying the beautiful weather out here.

Great report, Great pictures

I was thinking you need to get over to Disneyland to get some Peeps shots, seems to be the time to get them.

Keep up the good work see ya on the beach

There are always good peeps shots to be had at Disneyland.:thumbsup2

That's okay. If you ever have something you really want to comment on, PM me! Otherwise, I'm glad you're reading!

Pigeons and sparrows? Yuck. We have lots of bird, like cardinals, blue birds, finches. But we also back up to a wooded area. We even have wild turkey (a gaggle of about 14), deer, foxes, dirty rotten groundhogs. And we're not even in the country. We are just just a close suburb of Syracuse, NY.

That would be sooo cool to have that much wildlife around.

Another good photo-filled report. Why is it every time we're in AK, the animals are 100 yards away from us? Great pics of the tiger.

Thanks....We had unusually good luck on the trail that day......

OMG i would have been so mad to come back and find Dylan sleeping but I guess it's better than coming back to a cranky Dylan who started a crying fit when you tried to MAKE him drink the juice he didn't want. :confused3

Dylan? Cranky? Nah......;)

Simba said:
I'm jealous that you got pics of the tiger in the water. All they ever do when I'm there is sleep.

It was good mojo for sure.

Simba said:
And I did not notice that bathroom at Y & Y...where is it in relation to the front entrance of the restaurant?

It is all the way on the back side around the corner from the Counter Service location.

Simba said:
FoW was the "original show" with the tour guide when we were there in March...we didn't go see the show but we could hear it going on when we walked by a hundred million times looking for chicken strips (i haven't gotten to that part in my TR so you just got a freebie lol) Maybe the tour guide was sick that day? I love it when the birds don't cooperate! It makes you realize that they are still wild animals at heart, and us big, tough human beings can't do anything about it! :laughing:

thanks for the freebie...:)

I'm kind of bummed to hear that the tour guide is still there....:sad2:

LOL! I'd love an adult stroller. Too funny that Dylan was zonked after you ran around like a man man. Go figure, my kiddos are the same way. You were very nice to do so though Jordan. :)

Either an adult stroller or could I just teleport where I want to go.....:rolleyes1

Hi Jordan,
Nice to see you on. Off to bed. Have a goodnight.

OMG I can't believe how hard it was to find apple juice :eek: Glad you got it in the end though and then he was asleep :rotfl:

It was destined to be the outcome...

Jo said:
How funny about the Indian people in the toilets :lmao:

You should have been there...oh wait men's room....

I'm shocked you actually found a juice box. MB drinks nothing but water and LG is satisfied with a diet sprite.

I'm surprised too.

MDF said:
The Hidden Mickeys are IN this picture. They're actually easier to see from farther back. Do you have a picture of the stage? You can see them much better.

wdwfeb2008198.jpg

I can see them....

Sure it wasn't cuz they wern't Peeps!:lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Man, Jordan, you hit paydirt with those tiger shots. Goodonya!! I must catch flights of wonder agian. It's been years!!

I know. I feel very lucky. see Flights. It's a good show if you're not afraid of birds....

You should be proud of me.
Placed a bid on some Rainbow flip flops on Ebay today.
I'll let you know if I win.
Haven't even tried them on.
How can you go wrong with a good pair of flip flops though right?:thumbsup2

Did you get them?

Hi Jordan!! :wave:

Well, it took a while... and I had to get up and down from my computer a few times to attend to my Mommy duties... but I can officially say that I'm all caught up! Yay!!!:cheer2:

I'm also wondering if you are alluding to a possible Kid or Jordan Meltdown! :laughing:

I really admire how you are all getting along so well together... my Mickey ears are off to you all!

Kathy

p.s. Thanks for the prayers; I can really use 'em. :angel:

Kathy!!!!

I'm glad you stopped by.....:grouphug:

The latter.

We did get along this year.

I've seen it swoop down and take a duck right out front of our place!!! :eek:

:eek: :scared1: :scared:

You would think it would be easier to find apple juice in Disney. I guess they just keep pushing the Coke!

Soda is so easy to find isn't it....

Good morning Peeps!!

Good morning.

Hey Jordan, thanks for doing the leg work on the apple juice,lol. Now I know where I can find some when we go back.

Glad I could help you out.

Mom said:
Love the eagle picture as well, that's my dh's favorite animal. Your tiger pictures are really pretty.

Love good animal pix.

Mom said:
I'm with you on wishing they had adult strollers but I think we'd end up fighting over who got to ride and who had to walk,lol.

Love the update and waiting for more.

Make the kids push....;)

:wave: Hope you're having a good day today. Your TR is unusually quiet.:eek:

I was just thinking the same thing. :confused:

I wonder if he's at a hockey game :scratchin

hope all is well, Jordan. See what happens when you're so popular?

Didn't Jordan say something about going to the beach? Maybe, I will go back through the pages and see if I just imagined that...

Hope everything is okay.

Thanks for caring about me...just been busy. I was in San Diego on Wednesday and then very busy the last 2 days. I'm very busy this weekend and upcoming next few weeks.....

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jordan! Where art thou Jordan! :confused:

O.k, I`ll play,,,
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!!

READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!
Base is your TR...

Here I am...now everyone else is gone...

prolly camera shopping. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Actually laptop shopping...:thumbsup2

MDF said:
whew, that Buzz is funny! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

you are.....

Caught up at last! Apparently that's cause Jordan is MIA, but at least I got to read the newest installments.

I have been on a few safaris myself. There was the DL mac'n'cheese safari , MK the pizza safari and the AK ice cream safari. Totally understand! Luckily apple juice lasts so it could be consumed upon awaking. The sleeping part tends to happen to me when ice cream is involved.

Loving all of the pictures too! Can't wait to read more.

ETA: And I can't forget add....GO SOX!!!!!

GO Big Blue...

Yes he did. But that hasn't stopped his thread from taking on a mind of it's own before. :lmao:

That happens quite often.....:rolleyes1

:dance3: :woohoo: Early Good afternoon! Had to do an overnite check at work last night so slept in and am now off to work again !! Hoping for an update tonight!!:cloud9:

NOPE!!!!

It's done by Richard Marx. The song is entitled "Right Here Waiting."

"You know it's true,
Everything I do,
I do it for you."

I win again!!!!:woohoo:

Nope...not Richard Marx...Bryan Adams...written in 1991...spent several consecutive weeks on the charts...here's the opening refrain:

Everything I Do
I Do It For You
Look into your heart
You will find
There`s nothing there to hide
Take me as I am
Take my life
would give it all
I would sacrifice
Don`t tell me it`s not worth fighting for
I can`t help it
There`s nothing I want more
You know it`s true

I'm too competitive and even verified on the Internet. :thumbsup2 Not to mention as a teenager, I belted both those songs at the top of my lungs on many an occassion.

Here are the opening lyrics to Right Here Waiting...similar but not the same...

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesnt stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter