Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find this...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I'll never tell!;)

We have our battles. Last week we sat at the table for 45 minutes until he ate some potato salad.
:rotfl: I gave up on those battle years ago. I figure they'll eat before they starve to death...............I guess that's what happens when you have 4. I have to save my energy for bigger battles like, you must change your knickers daily!

:rotfl: I gave up on those battle years ago. I figure they'll eat before they starve to death...............I guess that's what happens when you have 4. I have to save my energy for bigger battles like, you must change your knickers daily!

:rotfl2: Isn't that the truth!? Connor somehow got dressed the other day with his pajamas on underneath his regular clothes. Thank goodness I caught it before he walked out of the house!

I'm guessing both!

Me too! :)

The drinking or the secrets??? :rolleyes:

I'm guessing both!

Winkers wins......

I'll let you know when I'm babysitting all 3 of Wendy and Derek's kids....:scared1:

:rotfl2: Isn't that the truth!? Connor somehow got dressed the other day with his pajamas on underneath his regular clothes. Thank goodness I caught it before he walked out of the house!

The joys of parenting....I just leave Dylan in his PJs until about lunch time...:rolleyes1

Chapter 28. Monday, February 4th. Day 5. Part 6. Adventures in Babysitting and Adults Only Dining.

It was time for dinner at Le Cellier, only I'm not going. That's right folks; Uncle Jordy's on babysitting detail!
Your the best!! :lovestruc

I made the kids a frozen pizza (hey, it was the best I could do)
I`m a Mom and most of the time thats the best I can do!! :lmao:
wdwfeb2008163.jpg
This picture is hysterical!! :lmao:
Grab a bite of my lukewarm food......oh gotta change Baby J......can't finish my meal quite yet

Take another bite of food. Oh no Dylan don't put your fork in the light socket....(just kidding) You get the idea though

I was finishing my now cold food. Maybe my brian was jello because I could've just used the microwave to reheat my food. :idea: Yeah, I just got that brilliant idea 5 minutes ago....I'm a little slow.
Welcome to our World Buddy!! You are now an official member!! :thumbsup2

Cue dream sequence music.....
do your best Wayne's World with the fingers......
a9087f61.gif

A good looking bunch! :goodvibes
Drinks, drinks, drinks....oh....and a little tongue:
Aww, they were thinking about you..:cutie:

I took off and had a drink or two or three at ESPN.
I love you man...:sad1:
There was a mortgage conference
Did you find out what the currant rate was? :teacher:
"This guy can drink. Buy him a drink." They buy me a tequila shot...and we all do them. They were more like double shots.......
Nice.:goodvibes

I walked out onto the Boardwalk. I sat on a bench and enjoyed the view....The water was so still.
Angela covered this just perfect! :lmao:

someone gets busted.
popcorn::

I love that your 3 hrs behind me! Your always on when I am! :banana:
I`m a night person..its 11:43 and i should be in bed. but I`m wide awake! only problem is, that my day usually gets started around 11. I do get up to get the boys to school. then go back to bed while Annie watches cartoons,:sad2: I really need to change this.

Ed!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a night owl....unfortunately not many DISers on at 1:00am PST....

Maybe scottny, winkers and MAGICFOR2.

I love your siggie.......:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I`m a Mom and most of the time thats the best I can do!! :lmao:

This picture is hysterical!! :lmao:

Glad to know I wasn't a bad uncle.....

Dylan makes this face often when he and I eat together....

Ed said:
Welcome to our World Buddy!! You are now an official member!! :thumbsup2

Greaaaaaaaaaaaat.

Ed said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ed said:
Aww, they were thinking about you..:cutie:

They weren't thinking about me. They were thinking about you all in internet land.

Ed said:
I love you man...:sad1:

:grouphug:

Ed said:
Did you find out what the currant rate was? :teacher:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ed said:
Angela covered this just perfect! :lmao:

She already knows me well and she has yet to meet me...

She already knows me well and she has yet to meet me...
Reminds me....You probably dont know when your going in 09. I saw you mentioned June or May. Steve and I are going in late may 09 for our 20th Anniversery. I would like to to be there for our actual Anniversery may 28th. unlike my 40th birthday trip which was 5 weeks early! :lmao: Still wore the button and got the free cupcakes,,got a fun placemat at Chef Mickeys! I even ordered myself a Diver at Coral Reef to hold up a birthday sign!! :banana: it was awsome!

Thanks...Buzz named him Steve.

Buzz.........gotta love him.

Reminds me....You probably dont know when your going in 09. I saw you mentioned June or May. Steve and I are going in late may 09 for our 20th Anniversery. I would like to to be there for our actual Anniversery may 28th. unlike my 40th birthday trip which was 5 weeks early! :lmao: Still wore the button and got the free cupcakes,,got a fun placemat at Chef Mickeys! I even ordered myself a Diver at Coral Reef to hold up a birthday sign!! :banana: it was awsome!

If it's May it'll be early May. We'll be 2 ships....:sad2:

Hey, sometimes you gotta do things yourself.....:thumbsup2

Do you live on the west side of Rhode Island?

My brother and SIL just bought a house on the east side of Conn. about 30 minutes from Providence...

Buzz.........gotta love him.

If it's May it'll be early May. We'll be 2 ships....:sad2:

Hey, sometimes you gotta do things yourself.....:thumbsup2

Do you live on the west side of Rhode Island?

My brother and SIL just bought a house on the east side of Conn. about 30 minutes from Providence...
Whe are in Westerly RI, on the border of RI and CT. Farthest south you can be in RI.. :teacher:

Ed!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a night owl....unfortunately not many DISers on at 1:00am PST....

Maybe scottny, winkers and MAGICFOR2.

I love your siggie.......:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

HEY!! What about me?! :confused3 ;) I'm usually up then even though I definately shouldn't be. I can't help the fact that I am a night owl not a morning person. Unfortunately this only makes mornings worse for me. Some day I'll figure that out and get some sleep,lol.

HEY!! What about me?! :confused3 ;) I'm usually up then even though I definately shouldn't be. I can't help the fact that I am a night owl not a morning person. Unfortunately this only makes mornings worse for me. Some day I'll figure that out and get some sleep,lol.
:banana: Welcome!! to the club..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter