Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winky! You only color the mask at the first station. All the rest you just get a stamp and an attachment thingie and it takes all of a minute! :sad2:

:lmao: really??? Maddie wanted to do a new one at each flippin' station. Thanks for pointing this out DM! :thumbsup2 I know better for next time!

P1010281.jpg

:hug: Jordan, I just wanted to tell you once again how wonderful this report is. You are lucky to have the family and friends you have and to have such a love for Disney that you can share.

You are a wonderful, funny, thoughtful person.

It's dang good cheesecake.....and I worked at the Cheesecake Factory.

OH!! That is my most FAVE :love: :cloud9: :love: place to EAT!!!!!

It was bad....If we play like we did last night, it'll be a sweep by the Stars....

:sad2: I'm sorry about your Ducks....my pred's as well....but we did play a good game :rolleyes:

Just hope my RedWings pull it off!

:cheer2: :cheer2: GO PREDATORS!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

:jumping1:

Also, great updates!

Sometimes I get lost in the update....sometimes the 'banter'

GREAT Baby Sumo pic :)

And aweseome pics at the beach club at night!!!!

Keepin'up, lovin'it, feel like I'd know you all on the street!!

Can hardly keep up with mine and as my laptop is about to go to sleep and I am too lazy to PLUG it in, I am afraid I must tell you goodnight!!

Good night!:cloud9:

Lori

KidCot is such a good idea. They should expand their role.

How did you get such great pix of Illuminations? What setting? popcorn::

Those are great pictures!

My kids only did 1 of the kidcot stations. I don't want to wait for 15 minutes while they do them. I'm a bad mommy.

Wendy's pics from Illuminations are fantastic!!! Desktop background fantastic!

To address two things: Illuminations pix and Kidcot.

First - I use either the fireworks settings (yes, they have one for us "less than tech savvy" that actually says FIREWORKS) or the nighttime setting. Sometimes I get better pics with one over the other - depends on the show I'm snapping. They also have settings for aquarium, underwater, kids/pets, etc. Pretty useful. You also have to remember to hold the camera still for a bit after snapping. I think b/c it needs a longer exposure time so most people just snap and then move the camera, so it gets blurry.

Second - kidcot. I'm sometimes a good mommy and sometimes not. I never thought I'd stand in those ridiculous lines to take pictures with the characters. Similarly, about the kidcot lines... but alas, here I am. It's worth it if you see the fun they have... but generally for the kidcot, I wait until it's not that busy... and then I try to get them in and out quickly... most of the stations we went to were not that busy so it wasn't a big deal... if there were a lot of kids, I skipped it because there's not really a time limit or anyone "moving them along" so who knows how long you'll be there waiting. At least with the pictures there's usually someone to move the line along...

Sometimes it actually affords me some down time to rest while they're kept busy coloring or whatnot. And for World Showcase, they have masks (and then each country you can add a different shaped tag and they stamp it) but for Futureworld they have lanyard things (like an ID tag) that you can wear. But same thing - each pavillion has a different tag to attach.

w

KidCot is such a good idea. They should expand their role.

I agree. And they should do something new besides the masks...They've had the masks for awhile now....

H said:
How did you get such great pix of Illuminations? What setting? popcorn::

wendy has a great explanation.....I had mine set to the same setting but my were all jacked up...:confused3

My kids loved the KidCot Stations. Wish we were able to do all of them. We'll have to start all over again next time. And I agree with Buzz, Wendy's pics are great. Yours, not so much! :lmao:

DM....Wendy's pix=gud.

Mine=:eek:

Those are great pictures!

My kids only did 1 of the kidcot stations. I don't want to wait for 15 minutes while they do them. I'm a bad mommy.

Winky! You only color the mask at the first station. All the rest you just get a stamp and an attachment thingie and it takes all of a minute! :sad2:

Duh!! That makes more sense. I thought they did a mask at each station and I envisioned myself with 40 masks at the end of the day.

Wow! Has Epcot expanded to 40 countries? :lmao:

:lmao: really??? Maddie wanted to do a new one at each flippin' station. Thanks for pointing this out DM! :thumbsup2 I know better for next time!

no, I have 4 kids x however many countries. Smarty pants....:mad:

It's always fun to enlighten others ... :rolleyes:

Smarty pants? Oh yeah baby! Smarty Flops too!

Always funny how certain posts take on a life on their own.....

This exchange was enlightening....although I knew about the deal-io about the masks.....

DM thanks for being the fount of knowledge.:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

her pics look very nice. :thumbsup2

Thanks for rubbing it in......;)

Wendy's pics from Illuminations are fantastic!!! Desktop background fantastic!

I know they came out good...and I don't like fireworks.

:hug: Jordan, I just wanted to tell you once again how wonderful this report is. You are lucky to have the family and friends you have and to have such a love for Disney that you can share.

You are a wonderful, funny, thoughtful person.

I feel the same way about you and Bill....:grouphug:

OH!! That is my most FAVE :love: :cloud9: :love: place to EAT!!!!!

They do a great job. there are some good people working in their Training/Devt Dept.

Vandy said:
:sad2: I'm sorry about your Ducks....my pred's as well....but we did play a good game :rolleyes:

Hey we've won a Stanley Cup and made it to the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 seasons...I can't complain.

Vandy said:
Also, great updates!

Sometimes I get lost in the update....sometimes the 'banter'

GREAT Baby Sumo pic :)

And aweseome pics at the beach club at night!!!!

The nights along the Boardwalk are even better live.....

Keepin'up, lovin'it, feel like I'd know you all on the street!!

Can hardly keep up with mine and as my laptop is about to go to sleep and I am too lazy to PLUG it in, I am afraid I must tell you goodnight!!

Good night!:cloud9:

Lori

It's scary to feel close to people you've never met...and yet I do....

great pictures of the fireworks from Wendy, DH has never managed to see illuminations as in 2006 ds1 freaked out so dh rushed off and hid out in the back of morrocco trying to calm him down and missed it, and last yr the night we planned to go we were just too exhausted!!, maybe next time!!!

we do like the kidcot stations but they do take up time, though if you collect all the countries at the end you get a cool poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter