Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why he always seems to be "away" on business?;) :rotfl2:

You'll convert him someday....(here's to hoping anyway)

I keep hoping for the conversion but it's not looking good. He is actually working in another state right now she he doesn't really realize how often we go. :rolleyes1

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling sick Jordan. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the warm weather. We were at the ballpark all day and I got sun burned. It was cold this morning and hot this afternoon. I can't wait to read your day seven;)
I also can't wait to read your trip summary. Get well soon:flower3: :hug:

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling sick Jordan. I hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the warm weather. We were at the ballpark all day and I got sun burned. It was cold this morning and hot this afternoon. I can't wait to read your day seven;)
I also can't wait to read your trip summary. Get well soon:flower3: :hug:

I'm used to the sick part now....it just gets in the way of being able to live life.......:confused3

I'm maybe shooting for 15 days next trip, depending on who I go with and where I stay.

I think you're nephew may like doing the Kidcot....

15 days in Disney :love: That's a long trip.
Any resorts you'd like to try?
Go with someone who shares your fondness of vodka :lmao:

I'll try one Kidcot station and see how it goes. If not, I may end up making the masks.

TGJ, I need green days for parks in December :rotfl2:

15 days in Disney :love: That's a long trip.
Any resorts you'd like to try?

If I went with our youth director from church who wants to go next year, I'd probably stick with Pop. One week with him and then one week solo.

I may go with a split stay if I didn't' mind going for a shorter time. 6 nights Pop, 4 nights BCV....

Jenn said:
Go with someone who shares your fondness of vodka :lmao:

May or June 09. Save the date;)

Jenn said:
I'll try one Kidcot station and see how it goes. If not, I may end up making the masks.

No harm in trying.

Jenn said:
TGJ, I need green days for parks in December :rotfl2:

When are you goin in December?

Hi Peeps I'm still here just not feeling real chatty ! But Jordan you cqan still make me laugh which is something I need right now!! Thanks!!

i'm sick right now..otherwise I'd be enjoying our 90 degree weather. sucks to be sick when it's hot....

Poor Jordan! :sick: Hope its not too hot for some virtual chicken soup!

chicken20soup.jpg

Get well soon!

Kathy

I'm sorry you're sick, Jordan. :hug:

That's no fun at all.

I know what you mean about being sick when it's hot outside...it's just a yucky feeling.

If I were a doctor, my prescription would be lots of rest and lots of DISing!

I'm sorry you're sick, Jordan. :hug:

That's no fun at all.

I know what you mean about being sick when it's hot outside...it's just a yucky feeling.

If I were a doctor, my prescription would be lots of rest and lots of DISing!

I'm following your advice. I'm also watch Starz free preview weekend on DirecTV.

Thanks for the help Joanie.

Great pics of Illuminations! We saw part of this show from our balcony at OKW last trip. I'm sure it's nothing like being there, though. We are planning on catching it this time. :thumbsup2

Sorry you are sick!! Hope you feel better soon.:flower3:

FEEL BETTER!!!

Being sick is stinky. :(

Yes Jordan Feel Better!!

Feel better!!! :hug:

I'll go update my PTR so that you have something to read! :rotfl2:

Great pics of Illuminations! We saw part of this show from our balcony at OKW last trip. I'm sure it's nothing like being there, though. We are planning on catching it this time. :thumbsup2

Sorry you are sick!! Hope you feel better soon.:flower3:

I just took a 30 minute nap...I'm still feeling bad...

Oops...THANKS to all the the wishes.......

First, I hope you feel better:hug:

Second, I also think clowns are creepy(thanks to "Poltergiest") and even won't use a certain curriculum for my 3rd grader next year b/c a really creepy one graces the cover of one of the subjects:rolleyes1 . Clowns and roaches, no thank you.

Third, I am glad you told me of the clown slide at BCV. Will avoid. You may like that,no one who hates clowns will be there to disturb you.:laughing:

Finally, I wish I could go BACK to February. It is funny how we do little daily things, like have tea in my fancy Polynesian Luau cup at lunch most days, bring home Mickey macaroni to remember Disney meals, or ask the kids, "Guess what we were doing exactly 2 months ago today.???..." to keep the Disney fun going. To stretch out the all too missed Disney vacation.

Anyway, pondering.... wanna go back. really, I'd like to have the financial means to go more often. But in the scheme of my life, being home with my kids is important to me and DH. I WOULD say I'd ike to live closer, and hey, I would, but then it would not be as much like vacation. Is that true?? I don't really see how, but maybe??:confused3

See ya

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts