Paying annual dues online

DisneyDVCdad

Mouseketeer
I went to pay my annual dues on line today and my annual statement for 2007 was not even showing up on DVC web-site after I logged on! Can't pay my dues if the new statement isn't up! Anyone else have this problem? I know I can call on Monday and pay them but, I'm just curious!

my statement was there last week and I paid online, no problems-maybe they forgot to bill you!! (wouldn't that be nice!)

I wish lol I received a bill in the mail but on line I just my 2005 & 2006 statements. It is very strange

I wish lol I received a bill in the mail but on line I just my 2005 & 2006 statements. It is very strange

I'm a new member. Received the bill in the mail, logged on to pay, and there is no statement to view. :confused3 I thought it may be because I'm from Canada, I'd have to pay by mail, but the same is happening to my US friends.:)

I guess I'll have to call.

I paid online near the beginning of the month without a problem.

I know that last week I could not even get on at home but could this morning!

I think when they redid the site, they experienced some glitches.

j

Mine weren't online either. We've been members for almost 3 years, paid our 2006 dues online and didn't have a problem. This year I went out to pay them and they weren't there. I called DVC and they told me they haven't had any system problems but couldn't explain why the 2007 dues statement wasn't there. I just paid them over the phone with Member Accounting.

Mine are there but I will wait another two weeks since we don't have to pay till mid Feb without a late fee.

I called Member Administration today because even though my statement was there, it did not match the one I received in the mail.

The CM said they were having trouble with the web, so I gladly gave her my VISA number to pay what we owe. Much rather do that than take a chance when Disney's web is acting up, LOL! Got a confirmation number and everything.

Hope they get their web issues resolved soon.

Anyone who is having touble should just call Member Administration. I called mid-afternoon and got right through. CM very helpful and very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter