Paying annual dues online

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by DisneyDVCdad, Jan 21, 2007.

1. DisneyDVCdad

DisneyDVCdad Mouseketeer

I went to pay my annual dues on line today and my annual statement for 2007 was not even showing up on DVC web-site after I logged on! Can't pay my dues if the new statement isn't up! Anyone else have this problem? I know I can call on Monday and pay them but, I'm just curious!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. debbiepump

debbiepump DIS Veteran

my statement was there last week and I paid online, no problems-maybe they forgot to bill you!! (wouldn't that be nice!)

4. DisneyDVCdad

DisneyDVCdad Mouseketeer

I wish lol I received a bill in the mail but on line I just my 2005 & 2006 statements. It is very strange

5. petbren

petbren DIS Veteran

I'm a new member. Received the bill in the mail, logged on to pay, and there is no statement to view. :confused3 I thought it may be because I'm from Canada, I'd have to pay by mail, but the same is happening to my US friends.:)

I guess I'll have to call.

6. kimberh

kimberh DIS Veteran

Mine are there.

7. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

I paid online near the beginning of the month without a problem.

I know that last week I could not even get on at home but could this morning!

I think when they redid the site, they experienced some glitches.

j

8. WDW LOVR

WDW LOVR WDW Makes us smile. Why do we never have enou

Mine weren't online either. We've been members for almost 3 years, paid our 2006 dues online and didn't have a problem. This year I went out to pay them and they weren't there. I called DVC and they told me they haven't had any system problems but couldn't explain why the 2007 dues statement wasn't there. I just paid them over the phone with Member Accounting.

9. skmcdonald

skmcdonald Earning My Ears

I paid my online last Thursday and had no problems.

10. corpcomp

corpcomp The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D

Mine are there but I will wait another two weeks since we don't have to pay till mid Feb without a late fee.

11. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

I called Member Administration today because even though my statement was there, it did not match the one I received in the mail.

The CM said they were having trouble with the web, so I gladly gave her my VISA number to pay what we owe. Much rather do that than take a chance when Disney's web is acting up, LOL! Got a confirmation number and everything.

Hope they get their web issues resolved soon.

Anyone who is having touble should just call Member Administration. I called mid-afternoon and got right through. CM very helpful and very nice.

12. DisneyDVCdad

DisneyDVCdad Mouseketeer

Tonight my statement is showing up! Very strange!