Patricia & Dale - DFTW VR 9/9/08 TR starts pg 50 - Finally finished! :)

Should hubby grow his mustache back? (view photos page 17)

• yes - grow it back

• no - leave it off

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cam, i saw the pictures of your dress. Very nice. You look pretty in it:thumbsup2 . Ok now Howard watch your comments :rotfl: . This IS a family site. Oh heck go for it:banana:

Thank you, Dale! :hug: Your wife is so precious and generous to have taken all of them for me. Thank you for giving up an evening of her company so that I could have her there to support me. :goodvibes BTW, it doesn't have the "vavavoom" effect of Patty's dress, but I couldn't pull that off with Patty's style! :faint:

Thank you, Dale! :hug: Your wife is so precious and generous to have taken all of them for me. Thank you for giving up an evening of her company so that I could have her there to support me. :goodvibes BTW, it doesn't have the "vavavoom" effect of Patty's dress, but I couldn't pull that off with Patty's style! :faint:
No problem on borrowing Patty. Just return her in origional condition :rotfl:
If Howard doesn't see "vavavoom" Howard is "deaddeaddead":rotfl2:

This segment will be the wonderful photos that our photographer took around the ship.

c.jpg

b.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

h.jpg

g.jpg

a.jpg

FH000034.jpg

FH000030.jpg

FH000029.jpg

FH000031.jpg

FH000032.jpg

FH000033.jpg

FH000028.jpg

FH000027.jpg

FH000022.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe how perfect your sand ceremony turned out; you were both much better at evenly pouring than we were with ours :rotfl:

The shots of you dancing are so sweet and I love the one with your head on Dale's shoulder :dance3:

Vanessa, We had a very small opening to pour the sand in so we had to 'take turns' so it did layer nicely. I have it on display in our living room with our Mickey & Minnie from our cake and one of our photos.

That is one of my very favorite photos Vanessa, I love it.

You guys crack me up.:lmao:
I showed him the pictures of your cake and he said it looked delicious.

His ears did perk up for the "Exotic Rasul".
Maybe those 2 things will convince him, cake and "spa treatments".;) :rotfl:

Kelly, you'll have to keep me posted. I hope you can talk hubby into this, it would be amazing! It was so much more fun that the first time around. It was all things we wanted, didn't have to 'please others' that day!

I had taken a mat to be signed by the characters on the ship. For anyone that has not done this, I highly recommend it. This is our photo framed now.

2366533160074672119S600x600Q85.jpg

Patty -- I LOVE all of these pictures and I feel totally spoiled rotten that I am now the owner of one. I can't wait to put it on the credenza in my office. Thank you so much, my dear friend! :hug:

Dale -- If I didn't adore you already for how happy you make my dear friend, I'd have developed a bit of a crush for your kindness. ;) Thank you. :hug:

I love all your pictures, Patricia!!!!!!! The photo with all the character's signatures on the mat is priceless!! :lovestruc :goodvibes

Lisa,

thank you so much. We've been home almost two months and I JUST got around to hanging that. So bad on my part. I love that and like you said it's priceless. Really means so much to me.

Patty -- I LOVE all of these pictures and I feel totally spoiled rotten that I am now the owner of one. I can't wait to put it on the credenza in my office. Thank you so much, my dear friend! :hug:

Dale -- If I didn't adore you already for how happy you make my dear friend, I'd have developed a bit of a crush for your kindness. ;) Thank you. :hug:

Cam, you are so sweet and I cherish your friendship and your determination to keep me running.

Kelly, you'll have to keep me posted. I hope you can talk hubby into this, it would be amazing! It was so much more fun that the first time around. It was all things we wanted, didn't have to 'please others' that day!

Patty,
I'll keep you posted. We just celebrated our 15th anniversary last June. So maybe as it gets closer to our 20th I can talk him into it.:laughing: He's not the romantic sort. One time he told me that he showed me how much he loved me by coming home every night. :rotfl: Don't worry he's NEVER going to live that comment down.:lmao:
Like you said though, it sure we be nice to have the things we wanted instead of trying to please everyone else.

Your bouquet was just beautiful. I just love all of your pictures you both look so nice. :goodvibes

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!! We wanted to do this on our 20th and were only able to do the cruise itself. We're hoping for our 25th though! :)

Patty,

Just had to let you know that we will be going to WDW in Feb. for one night.:yay: My MIL rents a condo in FL for the winter and we are going to go see her for a long weekend and going to go stay at Pop for a night and head to MK and DTD during the days. I am pretty excited. I made DH promise that we would still do the Free Dining in the Sept. so I have already made tentative plans for that as well. :cool1: :cool1: Just had to tell somebody. :laughing: I knew everyone here would understand. I need to do a trip/pre-trip report instead of hijacking your thread. Sorry about that.:rolleyes:

Patty, you have so many wonderful pics! Your photographer did a great job!:thumbsup2 I also love the mat board with all the character signatures! :goodvibes

Your photos are beautiful.
We did a sand ceremony (we got married in Jamaica) & I found something on the internet & tweaked it a bit & the minister read it. It really is a nice touch I think.
I love the picture with the character signed mat around it. So cute. :goodvibes

One time he told me that he showed me how much he loved me by coming home every night. :rotfl: Don't worry he's NEVER going to live that comment down.:lmao:

Your bouquet was just beautiful. I just love all of your pictures you both look so nice. :goodvibes

Kelly,

I'd smack hubby with a comment like that. They can be so bad sometimes, :rotfl: Congrats on your upcoming trip. We're booked for May, tentative booked for August and cant' wait to stay in our new 'home' for the first time.

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!! We wanted to do this on our 20th and were only able to do the cruise itself. We're hoping for our 25th though! :)

Thanks so much. You just have to set you mind to it and start saving now, so then it won't be such a big expense. I hope you're able to do one for your 25th!

Patty, you have so many wonderful pics! Your photographer did a great job!:thumbsup2 I also love the mat board with all the character signatures! :goodvibes

Thanks so much. I look at it every time I walk by (missing the cruise, but the memories are awesome!) :goodvibes

Your photos are beautiful.
We did a sand ceremony (we got married in Jamaica) & I found something on the internet & tweaked it a bit & the minister read it. It really is a nice touch I think.
I love the picture with the character signed mat around it. So cute. :goodvibes

I had read some things online but when I talked to Cathy (the DCL wedding coordinator) she said the captain wouldn't say anything during that, so I just let it go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter