Passholder access to POR

Mickey'sApprentice

Shamelessly demand, it works bette
We will be staying off property for a conference before we get on property. We want to go see Bob Jackson @ POR one of those nights. Can we drive to POR while staying off property with our APs?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

All Disney resorts are open to the public, no special access or passes required. I hear Bob's show is great, enjoy! :)

His show is great. We try to see him each trip since we were told about him several years ago. He fits POR so well. POR is our moderate disney home.

You will only be asked for ID at the gate, not AP. Drivers licence should do it.

I am not embarassed to say I go almost every year, the week after Thanksgiving. I arrive on Saturday and stay until the following Saturday.

My ritual includes seeing Bob that first night, which happens to be his first night of his christmas show. It is also my first night to see Todd, Holly, and John - the greatest bartender and server staff on the earth.

I have to wait again until Wednesday and I am there until my last full day on Friday. I am one of Bob's biggest fans. He adds to the entire experience of POR.

It will make you want to stay there at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter