Party of 28, your table is ready!!! ***Update 10/11/08-- chapter 6 beginning**

OMG - I can't believe the amazing shots you got!!!

And how many shots you were able to get of the entire family!!! I had a hard enough time just getting my 2 kids when I was there let alone a whole family! No wonder you left hungry - LOL!

I share your shock over the poses from the teenaged boys....if I didn't know any better I would swear they actually seem to be enjoying themselves! LOL (Thank god I still have about 10 yrs before my kiddos hit those years!)

And so funny about the cheque. I did that too!! LOL I think we are separated twins. We tour and think alike. My family also doesn't "get it"! LOL

Another great update!!!:thumbsup2

I totally agree about the character meals being somewhat frantic, especially if you have to help little ones with their plates as well. And you had SO many to take pictures of! That's the nice thing about Akershus and CRT, the breakfasts are at least partially preplated so you aren't always getting up, worrying you are missing a character.

Did your nephew get any flak for his "modified" shirt?

That's the nice thing about Akershus and CRT, the breakfasts are at least partially preplated so you aren't always getting up, worrying you are missing a character.

Did your nephew get any flak for his "modified" shirt?

Good point about Aker and CRT-- didn't even think about that!!! That is a positive!

No, my nephew didn't get too much flak. :) He still wears the shirt today-- he loves it! :goodvibes

And so funny about the cheque. I did that too!! LOL I think we are separated twins. We tour and think alike. My family also doesn't "get it"! LOL

Another great update!!!:thumbsup2

So what's your birthdate? Maybe we are :rotfl:

I personally think the Pooh breakfast is the best of all of them. Last time both my daughter and I danced with Tigger. So much fun!

The food was really good. Of course we were there right whenthey opened and I think that makes a huge difference. (the food was sitting around for hours)

This is PRECIOUS! how cute is she with her little arm on piglet? remember she was hesitant before, she must love the pooh characters! PRICELESS!

I didn't even notice her arm until I uploaded the picture into the TR. It is precious!

I've loved reading your TR so far! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary trip w/your DH next week. :)

Thank you!!! I leave in less than 24 hours!

Isn't being in the MK before it opens the best? We had early ADRs at CP too and nothing beats walking down a quiet Main Street!

Love it! My favorite! But I like the opening show too and hated missing it.

Love your shirts and the photopass photos you had taken at the park. I think they turned out great. Your the lucky one. We were in a photopass share thing and I paid my money. We took tons of photos with the photopass people and guess what.....................no cd. Never got one. It was a joke. Lesson learned............purchase your own cd and forget the share idea to save $$. Quite a few people in our group never received their cd. Are you packed yet????? :) :) Enjoy your trip.
Lynn

Aghhhhh-- don't say that. I am in a photopass share for our trip next week. I have a bad feeling about actually getting my CD's. The person organizing it isn't even going! :scared1:

I'm packing right now. I would normally would have been packed a week ago!

Wow! That 1st picture of all of you on Main Street is amazing!!!
You will be looking at this 50 years from now!:goodvibes

Awww, thanks!!!

Those Photopass pix are great! I love the shirts. There is no way in a million and a half years I could ever get my DH to wear one. Not even worth the battle to ask... Still loving the report! Keep it comin'!

Oh, I had to do alot of bribing!!!!

I'll be surprised if they have them at the poly, there isn't one person that i shared them with that hasn't gotten addicted, hoping you won't be the first. check your pm, i'll send ya some, why?? you need ask?? cuz you got the award sistah...best TR so far! p.s. the comment on the noanimaltowelskeeping? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: HEE LARE EE US!!

You are so great!!! Thank you! Don't miss my TR too much while I am gone. I promise I'll make up for it when I get back!

To everyone: I leave tomorrow afternoon for DH and I's 10 year anniversary trip to WDW. DH leaves on Sunday. And we'll both be back Saturday evening. I'm bringing the laptop but I doubt it if I get on the internet. Please don't let this from posting comments on my TR. I'll need something to read when I get back.....so I don't get the post-Disney blues too bad! Have a good week anyone!!! :cheer2:

HAVE A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!!! I can't imagine a trip w/o the kids. Enjoy this one who knows how long until you get to do this again. Especially at WDW. I know I can count on one hand (maybe two fingers) how many times the husband and I have been gone anywhere w/o the kids. I'm really looking forward to next year's trip. You were worried what you were going to do w/o the husband for one day........................well how about going to DTD and you can spend as much time in the World of Disney and you won't get into trouble. :) I'll pray that your photopass swap turns out for you. Can't wait for the remainder of your trip report. Happy 10th Anniversary!

Lynn

Have a fun trip! Do some shopping for me... I've been on the shop picture threads and wanting to shop too. Make sure to try to get to the parks sometimes and not stay in the room the whole time! ;)

You know what Disney should offer.....a private photographer to follow families around the entire day. I end up missing everything too while I am taking pics. CP looked like lots of fun and the characters looked great. I gotta remember the check thing too...great tip...if you wanna get out of there fast! ;)

I've been lost a couple of days but, I'm back. It's good to see the positive side of your meals together, the smile on your teens, you can ask then if you can post the pictures with Tiger on their facebook or myspace pages just to see their reaction:rotfl2:.

Have a wonderful anniversary trip!!!!!

My bet is that you and a select few of your group did the Dumbo Dash!!!

whew!! i finally caught up! i never wanted to read when i was at work cause the pics dont work! :) lets see.... awesome BB pics, awesome Chef Mickey pics, awesome DTD pics, awesome Crystal Palace pics..am I leaving anything out? hahaha! what camera do you use? (i'm a huge picture person too..lol)

Hope the just hubby & you trip went well!

Can't wait to hear more about this trip and that one!

I'm also hoping you had a WONDERFUL trip. Now back to reality. Your Party of 28 trip report and can we only hope for a new one for this trip also??????? Welcome home!!!!

Lynn

Wah!!!!! Where's the trip report!!!!!

Okay. Tap tap tap. Waiting patiently. Tap tap tap. No really, I am.

Hope your trip with your hubby was good. Buuuttt, we are still waiting for this trip report. :) :rolleyes1

Please, Please, Please, with sugar on top we need another update. I need to lose some weight, maybe I should just start a hunger strike until you update. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Perhaps your planning your next trip!!!! Have a great day.

Lynn

Hey I just found your trip report and read it all in one seating. Very fun read your a great report writer. And I believe you deserve a reward for your patience, I for one know that I COULD NOT deal with a group that big no matter how much I LOVED :lovestruc them all!

Hope you are back to finish it soon!

Diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter