Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
Jen, do you decorate for halloween? inside, outside? kitchen, bathrooms? themed? :)

Mostly inside. We have candy dishes, hand towels, placemats, some decorations, etc. no theme, just Halloween. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
do you get trick or treaters?

what about christmas decorating?

No trick or treaters, we live on a really busy street. :(

Oh yeah, Christmas is HUGE for decorating. DH refuses to put out lights, but we do have a couple lawn decorations. We have a couple villages too.

I'm planning on getting Morgan's pkg out today!

Morgan got her package today. I let her open it after she finished her homework. Love the handmade item, it's super cute. Thank you, she's all hopped up on Reese's Pieces now ;)

Emily's package is all set to go tomorrow morning. We finished up another little something this afternoon (I may have gone a little overboard for both girls :) ). Lisa, I'll probably mail Megan's next week, if that's okay...you can hold off on giving it to her if you'd like, it's done and I want to get it out of here while I'm on top of things :lmao:

Morgan got her package today. I let her open it after she finished her homework. Love the handmade item, it's super cute. Thank you, she's all hopped up on Reese's Pieces now ;)

Emily's package is all set to go tomorrow morning. We finished up another little something this afternoon (I may have gone a little overboard for both girls :) ). Lisa, I'll probably mail Megan's next week, if that's okay...you can hold off on giving it to her if you'd like, it's done and I want to get it out of here while I'm on top of things :lmao:

happy Morgan likes her package! will let Megan know she loves the handmade item (ssshhh don't tell what it is, Emily is getting one too)
we went over a bit too....

that's fine to mail Megans when you want, she'll be happy for the mail!

happy Morgan likes her package! will let Megan know she loves the handmade item (ssshhh don't tell what it is, Emily is getting one too)
we went over a bit too....

that's fine to mail Megans when you want, she'll be happy for the mail!

That's why I kept it to "handmade" item ;)

DD had fun putting her packages together. I made her stick to her budget other wise the boxes would be full of junk/candy. she did find some super cute things(in the toy isles). I believe Megan loved hers. I didnt see what her homemade item for Megan was... not sure what she is planning for Morgan.

DD had fun putting her packages together. I made her stick to her budget other wise the boxes would be full of junk/candy. she did find some super cute things(in the toy isles). I believe Megan loved hers. I didnt see what her homemade item for Megan was... not sure what she is planning for Morgan.

Megan did love her package! won't say what the homemade item is just in case its the same for Morgan!

Megan is very happy Morgan liked all her goodies!

Emily's package was mailed this morning. Hope she likes it all!

Hey! Can we get another challenge here? I want to do two of them this weekend ;)

Well I guess since its Friday.. I will find my list. It's in the office in front of the dead computer. I haven't been in there. Cause the computers dead.

Ok challenge #5

2 page lo kit or premade pages, your choice. Must be fall or Halloween themes.

Will update challenge post when I get to a computer.

JohnsonsLoveDisney said:
Ok challenge #5

2 page lo kit or premade pages, your choice. Must be fall or Halloween themes.

Will update challenge post when I get to a computer.

Sorry, but I need more details. Title, mats, journal box, on two 12x12 pages, etc.? Or my choice and anything goes?

Sorry, but I need more details. Title, mats, journal box, on two 12x12 pages, etc.? Or my choice and anything goes?

I've always done a sketch of my choice 12 x 12....really is what you want to create that you think your partner will like!

you can also do all the parts & pieces and let your partner put it together if you don't want to ship that big of a box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter