PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it love it love it! I'm soooo relieved I'm not the only one thinking like this. I mentioned it to my mom today and she had a puzzled look on her face. Once she's there she'll totally get it. LoL!

And did someone say. CUPCAKES!? Jijiji

Originally Posted by WedgieSock
It must be an amazing experience, almost cleansing if you get what I mean

So what ADRs do you have planned - we're kinda of obsessed with Disney food round these parts. If ever you feel lonely here, just mention 'cupcakes' and suddenly the whole roll-call turns up

So funny add on to this... I got a cupcake today, and I thought of you guys! :rotfl: The cupcake however - ehhh not so good, very disappointed. I am spoiled for the most part, I can make a wicked good cupcake, I have the King Arthur Flour Bakery nearby and well... So, I am looking forward to a trip to the bakery or to the cupcakery by the time my staycation is over!:headache:

It is kind of cleansing. I love traveling with people too, and there is a very small chance a friend may join me for part of the trip, but when you go solo you can do whatever you want, when you want, and not listen to anyone complain! :rotfl: That tends to cut down on some of the stress and make the trip what you want it to be!

I don't have any ADRs planned. I got the FD with QS since I'm at POP and I think I will stick to CS this time to keep everything flexible. If my friend decides to join me though I may make 1 or 2.

So you're gonna be a totally free spirit :goodvibes

I know the feeling. We hit that on 9/29. Now that it's October I can finally say NEXT MONTH :cool1: :yay:

Can't wait! However, there is one thing I'm not looking forward to and that would be that once our vacation gets here, it will go by too quickly. We'll be home before we know it :(

Ah don't say that! I know it's true, but I can't dare to think about it.

Hectic & Sad

Hectic = took a bunch of clothes back to Talbot's (online order stuff that didn't work). Bought a bunch of stuff that did work. Got home only to find a 25% off coupon in my e-mail. All the new stuff then had to go BACK to Talbot's to use said coupon. Did I mention the closest Talbot's is a 35 minute drive from my house? There went all of Saturday!.

Sad = Dad took a new job in St. Louis (we live in Kansas City) and left yesterday to move out there. It's a fantastic opportunity with a great company, and he only has to work 4 days a week, so he'll still be in KC a lot, but still, we'll all miss him! The poor dogs knew something was up and whined like crazy and moped around for hours after he left.

What a busy Saturday! I often get e-mail coupons from stores but those stores wont accept them if I just show them from my Iphone. They should get with technology! I am sorry about your Dad! Glad he found a good job though.

The weather in minnesota has been just as crazy we need rain haven't had any rain since the beginning of August. This past weekend we had highs in the 80's and this coming weekend we are going to be lucky to get in the 50's.

my two words for this weekend
Sunny & Relaxing
Spent both saturday and sunday working in the yard and enjoying a beautiful fall weekend.

Hi fellow Minnesotan! This weekend was beautiful and spent it in Stillwater. Not looking forward to the end of the week.

Thanks for these!!

I'm late catching up!! 9 pages since I was last on, lol. Our weekend was nice but pretty busy. Friday DH went to see a speaker and I took our boys to our local high school football game. Saturday, DH went to Men's Breakfast at our church and then to help a friend with their roof. He came home and we dropped the boys off at my moms and headed to the rodeo an out with friends after. Sunday we went to our friends church to hear him speak for the last time (their family is moving to Western PA to become the yea pastor) and for their going away lunch. Then DH and I went to a car show and rounded our Sunday out with a trip to Walmart for groceries. Ok, I'm tired from just typing that, lol

Our next 2 months look like this

October : FIL, Dad's, DH's birthday, 3 kids birthday parties, Halloween, trick or treating, trunk or treat, a 5K, a baby shower, trip to the shore

November : my birthday, Thanksgiving, apple festival, possible trip to FIL near Pittsburgh, PA, christmas shopping

December : our trip, 10th wedding anniversary, Christmas, New Years, Christmas tree lightings and parties, Christmas shopping.

Hello all! I just added a solo trip for myself for November 29-December 4th :cheer2: I'm staying at POP and can't wait to be back during the Holidays. I was there the first week of November in 2010 just as all of the holiday festivities started and went to the first MVMCP of the season (and my first time ever!) and saw Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights, which I loved! I'm trying to book a CP dinner package this year, will see Osborne again, and I'm doing MVMCP on 12/2.

Awesome! :santa:

Welcome!!

How exciting going solo. I would love to go solo .... just think, I could talk as much as I liked and say really goofy stuff that makes me laugh. I would be an awesome buddy for myself :teeth:

Me too! And I would encourage myself to eat every single yummy looking cupcake I could find :eek: I don't know what my thing is with cupcakes all of a sudden. I mean they are like perfect little mini-cakes and they are all for me :yay:

Me too! And I would encourage myself to eat every single yummy looking cupcake I could find :eek: I don't know what my thing is with cupcakes all of a sudden. I mean they are like perfect little mini-cakes and they are all for me :yay:

Exactly. It is so much more lady-like eating one tiny cake than having both hands round a full one :rotfl:

I was having a bad day today and needed a Disney fix, so I went surfing and found these spectacular youtubes.
Thought I would spread some Holiday pixie dust and share them.

[cut]

Hope you enjoyed them.

Thanks for these, they were wonderful. Less than 2 months until I can see them in person! :)

So you're gonna be a totally free spirit :goodvibes

Well, as much of a free spirit as my over-organized, commando style touring self can be! :lmao:

These next 68 days will go so fast (I hope)!!!!!

October: I love my iPhone calendar (I all of the balances listed and planned with each paycheck and when I'll be paying for the extras like additional Disney GC, PhotoPass Plus, airfare)......then the last weekend of October dh and I are taking a 5 day weekend at his father's cabin in the hills of West Virginia. It's a 10 hour drive but hopefully there will still be some good color left in the trees!

November: First weekend my sisters, stepmom, and I go to Chicago for my stepmom's 60th birthday. Two weekends after that I go to my college alma mater for a Mizzou football game (with 2 of my sisters...my niece is a sophomore there). Then the next weekend is Thanksgiving.....

December: First saturday of the month is my 32nd annual high school girlfriend's christmas party. :) The next day is my youngest niece's 3rd birthday party........then the next weekend...........we fly out to Florida!!!!!!

9 weekends until Florida and I'm busy for a good half of them ;)

ME ME ME ME ME! I mean US! We're going to see Mickey Dec29- Jan 5 :) COMPLETELY unexpected trip, staying off property for the first time so a little bummed about no dining plan but how does one say no to a free 2 br villa less than a mile away from Down Town Disney at the Sheraton Vistana Villas Lake Buena Vista :confused3:? See ya real soon! :wave2:

67 days!

What we are doing between now and Disney-time:

October:
Soccer games every Saturday
Pumpkin picking this weekend
Hubby is doing the 5k Race for the Cure
Our anniversary
DS's 10th birthday
Folklife Festival at our alma mater (5 hrs. away), so we are staying at a cabin

November:
Traveling to in-laws' (4 hrs. away) for Thanksgiving
Black Friday shopping/date day with my hubs
Weekend scrap booking event at the beach
Putting up our Christmas decs

December:
Leaving on the 7th for Disney!
DD's birthday on the 9th

Freaking out, budgeting, saving money, getting Tahoe AC fixed, tune up Tahoe, making menus, and freaking out some more!

Love it love it love it! I'm soooo relieved I'm not the only one thinking like this. I mentioned it to my mom today and she had a puzzled look on her face. Once she's there she'll totally get it. LoL!

And did someone say. CUPCAKES!? Jijiji

HA HA HA I told the kids today I wanted to quit my job and move to Orlando so we could go to Disney every day...they were not thrilled with the whole quitting my job thing...I told them I would get them a different cupcake every day and they still wouldn't budge..brats...:lmao:

We have a ton going on from now to Disney:

October-My sisters wedding is next Saturday :bride: , work Halloween Party, My birthday, the local drive-in is doing some cool stuff we want to do for Halloween, school Halloween stuff, another cheer competition, cheer practice and I want to take the kids to Hershey for trick or treating but I'm not sure where to fit it in.

November-I swear I will be done Christmas shopping before black Friday..ok well I hope I am, Thanksgiving, dads bday, grandpas bday (he just had his 2nd major stroke and is dong FANTASTIC!!), decorating and packing

December 8th - leave for Philly!!

December 9th - DISNEY!!

Hello everyone just checking in, trying to make the days go faster.

So I booked a sleigh ride for me and DH, I also have been very selfish, he gifted me this great gift of WDW and I need to think of romantic gifts that we can both enjoy. I was on pinterest lots of cool ideas. Welcome all new comers! The next three months are pretty busy, but it helps the days go by faster.

October: sesame place spooktacular times three( I am a AP holder which means I can go unlimited to SP,SW,BG...I know I know don't throw stones at me) so many times because my SIL,DM, cousin, they all want to go and don't know each other well enough to go together. Plus Nicholas loves sesame place. Pumpkin picking, trick or treating, race for the cure(Boston), haunted house set up at community center(starts this weekend) apple picking. Fall harvest can drive( sorority)

November: two friends birthday, weekend trip to pocanoes, hosting thanksgiving dinner, black friday( this is a sport for me lol) Christmas decorations. Yearly family photos, Christmas tree farm

December: classes finished,Disney(woohoo), cookie exchange, omega phi delta(sorority) winter gala, christmas eve dinner in philly, Christmas in NYC, my birthday,Jordan's first Christmas, new years in law party.

Our trip is being paid off next week :cool1: After that, we need to get two new medium size suitcases. I AM NOT lugging our large suitcase around this time! We did that last time where DH and I shared the suitcase. The thing was way too heavy (yet under 50lbs) and too much of a hassle to lug around. So we're going with two medium sizes - one for each of us.

I wish I could start packing, but the clothes that are going in are the ones we are using day to day. So that will have to wait. But I can make a check list and get other things ready, like print out our Mousekeeping envelopes from The Mouse For Less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter