• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio State is playing Central Florida on Saturday. On our local sports station this morning, there was an advertisement about the game. And they said, "This ain't Disneyland!" Is it weird that it grated on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard? :rotfl:

Ok I opened a photobucket account and have a picture saved there. How do I get it here? I know I have seen directions posted a zillion times, but I never cared before. :confused3

Go to where your album, hover over the pictures & underneath there should be 4 (I think) options Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML code, IMG code .. you want the last one, click in the box and it will say 'copied' then post it with IMG tags :)

Wow!! I leave ya'll alone for one holiday weekend and you break 1 thread and manage 17 pages on the next one! :rotfl2:

We watched the Incredibles this weekend. I had never seen it! Kicked off our Disney movie countdown :goodvibes

Still no announcement for the TBA CP celebs? Bah!

I hear ya. I am REALLY starting to get antsy. I'd like to build up some excitement about "We're seeing XXXXXXX do the Candlelight Processional". And, maybe if the moment called for it, add a "Neener neener neener"

Ooooh! Add me to the list!

Will be visiting with DH and DD from 11/30 - 12/3 - just our annual long, quick weekend.

You can see our history below in my signature.

Still working on what types of tickets we will be purchasing; however, definitely doing the Very Merry Xmas parade! :santa:

Hayooooooo! :woohoo::banana:

Go to where your album, hover over the pictures & underneath there should be 4 (I think) options Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML code, IMG code .. you want the last one, click in the box and it will say 'copied' then post it with IMG tags :)

Thank you!!! I think it worked. :thumbsup2

I hear ya. I am REALLY starting to get antsy. I'd like to build up some excitement about "We're seeing XXXXXXX do the Candlelight Processional". And, maybe if the moment called for it, add a "Neener neener neener"

Maybe they are working on a deal with somebody really great. Was it you that mentioned Eric Stonestreet? Does Disney have a suggestion box? :)

Ha! I actually posted somewhere that I was 101 days away when I was 102 days away, so I was a bit confused for a day or two. Haha!

I often forget and have to do the math again. We leave on a Saturday so I have been counting the weeks--14 weeks from Saturday. Sounds much quicker than 101 days. :thumbsup2

Maybe they are working on a deal with somebody really great. Was it you that mentioned Eric Stonestreet? Does Disney have a suggestion box? :)

It was me that mentioned him. I think he'd be perfect for it. If you find that suggestion box, let me know.

I often forget and have to do the math again. We leave on a Saturday so I have been counting the weeks--14 weeks from Saturday. Sounds much quicker than 101 days. :thumbsup2

Great idea - we leave 13 weeks from today. That does sound better :yay:
We drive from NC and stop for one night in Jacksonville. I like to arrive looking refreshed for Mickey when he greets me in the morning. ;)

Post #3 - Get to Know a Roll Caller is updated!

This time we feature LilMommyBug and Mom2Cody06!!!! Thanks for sharing!

**Reminder, if you want to participate for a future feature, PM me! The previous Roll Callers have been added to the google presentation (link in post 3).

Valgoof said:

I have an iPhone Countdown app so I always know! :)

We have had 6 people on the "get to know you" post and I don't think any of them are taking kids!!!! Who says Disney isn't for adults?! :banana:

Valgoof said:
We have had 6 people on the "get to know you" post and I don't think any of them are taking kids!!!! Who says Disney isn't for adults?! :banana:

Lol okay I've got a new iPad and am trying to figure out how to post on the boards and the only thing I could figure out was how to quote so valgoof I'm just using you. :-)
I'm super excited we are In Double digits now!

Valgoof said:

We are all big kids at heart!!

Lilmommybug thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary!! Are you looking forward to your kid free week as much as I am. Lol.

I love going to WDW as an adult...especially when it's only with one other adult. We have a plan going into each park each day, but we're OK if things have to change or don't work out that way. I think things would be stressful if we even just brought a couple more people with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter