PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

What is the photopass attraction card? Do you get all the ride photos? Do you remember how much it is?

photopass plus card. $199 I believe. you get ride photos and dining photos included. Preorder was $169 I believe but I didn't order it in time. You have to order 14 days before your trip since they mail the documents to you. Does anyone know if you can get the photopass plus once you get there?

Can't wait to leave! Just four more days of work for me. We are driving from South Carolina on Saturday. Sunday at AK, Monday at Epcot, Tuesday at DHS, Wednesday at MK, Thursday at MK, and I'm unsure about Friday. Heading out before the major crowds get there.

Our first trip since Dec 2010. My son has Down syndrome and is non-verbal, but he has learned to say Disney (he says Dee-dee). He's really excited about going, and has reached 40 inches so he'll be able to ride most rides. In 2010, I think it was a little bit of overload for him. I hope the weather beats 2010!

Not much longer to wait now! :cool1: Our trip overlaps yours a bit, we'll be there the 19th - 22nd, and we will be at MK next Thursday too!

dd woke up sick this morning. :( Cough, sore throat. :(

Oh no, another one down with the crud! Hope she gets well soon, and at least she got sick BEFORE your trip!

Ok, so I go online to do online check-in (only 9 more days before our trip - HOORAY!!! :cheer2:) and I keep getting an error message that they are having trouble displaying reservation information and to try again later :sad1:. I so hope this isn't going to turn out like the dining reservations page that was messed up for days while they were working on it!

On a somewhat happier note, I'm not quite as freaked out about getting everything done before out trip. I managed to get our family calendar done and sent to the printer this weekend, all of the Christmas gifts have been wrapped, and the last of the stuff I needed to buy for the trip has been purchased.

The tree and indoor decorations still aren't up, but Mom's decided she's going to stay up here until Christmas, which means a magic fairy will clean the house and do all the grocery shopping for Christmas dinner while I'm at work (not to mention do all my laundry for me on a daily basis - I really LOVE that magic fairy! pixiedust:), and we'll put the tree up this weekend.

I plan on tackling organizing all our travel information into a binder tonight, and will start packing what I can tomorrow, but I have a feeling most of the clothes will get packed at the last minute as we get a better idea of what the weather will do.

phins_jazy said:
photopass plus card. $199 I believe. you get ride photos and dining photos included. Preorder was $169 I believe but I didn't order it in time. You have to order 14 days before your trip since they mail the documents to you. Does anyone know if you can get the photopass plus once you get there?

You can get it for full $199 while there. When I activated mine & a few other places where i added photos, I saw them available

I think this is a new special Disney just released. You only get ride photos (not other photopass pictures).

Ahhhh. Hadnt heard about that. :)

In other news, I finally feel better :cool1: and packed my first bag. (Christmas decorations carry on) :cool1:

14 days!

I forgot you left before that got resolved. 5 more days! :cool1:

What is the photopass attraction card? Do you get all the ride photos? Do you remember how much it is?

Isn't that photo pass plus?

I think this is a new special Disney just released. You only get ride photos (not other photopass pictures).

Molitva is correct. It is called the PP Attraction Card and is $44.95. You only get attraction pictures on it, no regular PP pics or dining pics like with PhotoPass or PP+. :thumbsup2

I fell asleep in North Carolina and woke up in Florida. In 2 1/2 hours the train will get into Kissimmee. I've seen palm trees and it's sunny!!!

PrincessAurora27 said:
I fell asleep in North Carolina and woke up in Florida. In 2 1/2 hours the train will get into Kissimmee. I've seen palm trees and it's sunny!!!

Gotta love that!!! Have an amazing time! Can't wait to hear what was in that parcel!

Y'all need to watch this video - Melissa has posted here as surfergirl602

Have your tissues ready!!!

And people wonder why we love disney.

Thanks so much for posting this! I love that Disney would do this and for the sake of the family and not for media...

:sigh:

I'm home. I want to go back. It's cold, rainy and not magical here....

:sad:

That's me too - although, it's not as bad this time as it was in June when we took our kids. I loved this trip too, don't get me wrong, but maybe it's because I know that we'll be back next Dec if not sooner for DD's 15th bday... either way, I'm passing the chocolate to you (via virtual portal) :thumbsup2

I have to check a bag because I take coconut water with me. I've got Restless Leg Syndrome and the ONLY thing that makes it go away is coconut water. :confused3: So since I have to take it anyway I might as well fill it up.

Thanks for sharing this - had no idea... DBF gets this occasionally and although he HATES coconut, he may be willing if I mix it with margarita ;)

Anybody just back or there now---what was the purchase with a purchase deal?

FYI - I thought the tote was super cute and very good size. It was $18.95 with $25 purchase. Yes, I'm enabling here, again, however - this was actually a nice, functional and might I add, practical - gift... totally brings value to our life. :p

Apartment is cleaned, Christmas cards ready to be mailed, and gifts all bought. I'm feeling pretty good about things!

This is such a great feeling - totally makes vacation time so much more enjoyable! Have an awesome trip! pixiedust:

Yay! Have an awesome time! princess:

yay!! that was a nice chuck of time passed by sleeping :) Have a great trip!!

PS: Still hoping for slightly cooler temps for our trip. Thinking low 70s as highs would be great. :rolleyes: Don't hate!

PrincessAurora27 said:

What better way to pass the time but to sleep!! Especially since there won't be time for that in WDW!!

Molitva is correct. It is called the PP Attraction Card and is $44.95. You only get attraction pictures on it, no regular PP pics or dining pics like with PhotoPass or PP+. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I thought it was something different. Didnt get either pp, but we might do this.

That is the way to travel!!:cool1:

FYI - I thought the tote was super cute and very good size. It was $18.95 with $25 purchase. Yes, I'm enabling here, again, however - this was actually a nice, functional and might I add, practical - gift... totally brings value to our life. :p
:

Well now I have to get it. :thumbsup2

PS: Still hoping for slightly cooler temps for our trip. Thinking low 70s as highs would be great. :rolleyes: Don't hate!

I am with you. But not too low at night. Like 50-55 for lows. :cloud9:

I am with you. But not too low at night. Like 50-55 for lows. :cloud9:

Amen sister. I mean really, is the perfect weather really too much to ask for? :thumbsup2

I have way more "cooler" weather clothes than warmer weather clothes packed. I'm still in denial about how warm it can be down there. I also bought and packed a few of the Tide detergent pods --just incase I need to do laundry.

I would LOVE low 70's when we are there..lol. Have been hearing we will get 60's while we are there in just a little over a week...:cool1:

Amen sister. I mean really, is the perfect weather really too much to ask for? :thumbsup2

I have way more "cooler" weather clothes than warmer weather clothes packed. I'm still in denial about how warm it can be down there. I also bought and packed a few of the Tide detergent pods --just incase I need to do laundry.

I have issues. I would love to wear my jeans and yoga pants all week, but my shirts are all short sleeved. :confused3. So I cant have too cold or too hot. I did the same thing last year and it was way hotter than I expected. I did lots of laundry and wore my one pair of capris every day. I also bought and packed some Tide pods. :thumbsup2 I tried one last week to make sure I liked it.

I would LOVE low 70's when we are there..lol. Have been hearing we will get 60's while we are there in just a little over a week...:cool1:

Right now our week is mid 60s for highs mid 40s for lows...and sunny. I hope this forecast holds! nice for daytime, and cool enough for hot chocolate with the lights at night. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter