PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Valgoof said:
Theme parks attractions & strategies

Yeah, I have noticed that too. I am finding more & more that there are just some plain rude folks on here (not you guys!!!). I try to steer clear of the nasty people/threads. Negativity is like a cancer!!

So starting through my photos and photopass pics.... I want to make photo albums online to give as Xmas (most likely late!) gifts... Has anyone done this before? Any recommendations for a website?

Need some advice , since I can't score a chef Mickey breakfast on the 14 :( I did score one on the 16 but can't get tusker house for 14 so will be canceling chef Mickey on 16

I originally wanted to do cape may the first day we arrive but since chef mickey ain't working for breakfast I have it for dinner on our first day

So I have cape may on the 14 on our HS day
At 8:30 it's pretty late so I seen one was open around 6:30 , would I make it back it time for fantasmic at 8 I don't care about getting a good seat. And would I be able to see Osborne lights before I leave park.

Tltorrez said:
It's rained the past 3 days but we always seem to miss it. :)

Don't bother doing your hair though. Morning fog is so thick it might as well be drizzle.

Definitely hot yesterday and today was warm enough to swim at 7am.

Ha ha! I didn't even know there was rain! I guess we missed it too.

And I agree about the fog - so thick! My hair has been up the past few days, otherwise I would have scared people

mom2travel said:
Ha ha! I didn't even know there was rain! I guess we missed it too.

And I agree about the fog - so thick! My hair has been up the past few days, otherwise I would have scared people

We missed the rain as well- so thankful! I loved the foggy mornings - however it did leave me guessing what the weather would be like!

Ok, I want to update since I was kind of down earlier.

DD is feeling better. We just had to keep food in her stomach. She is swimming in the pool as I type.

This morning, we accomplished: Little Mermaid (big hit!), Gaston's Tavern snack (recommend it), Peter Pan, IASW, Philharmagic, fp Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, ice cream, rode WtP. We arrived at 8:20, and left at 12:40. We're back at the house taking a break, and then we'll head back between 4 & 5 for MVMCP.

We popped in to Castle Couture on our way out. DD bought a Belle costume and accessories as her birthday present from us. She decided to wear it on the way out, so we changed in the dressing room, and the CM sprinkled pixie dust on her. I got pictures of that. While we were in the shop, DS met the Fairy Godmother and got her autograph. We also saw Peter Pan, but we passed by him since the kids were ready to swim.

We did stop on the way out to get DD's picture in front of the castle, but the sun was in her eyes, so I'm not sure how those will turn out. I'm so happy she started feeling better and dressed up, though, even though she missed her BBB appointment.

My2Qtz0205 said:

DD is feeling better. We just had to keep food in her stomach. She is swimming in the pool as I type.

This morning, we accomplished: Little Mermaid (big hit!), Gaston's Tavern snack (recommend it), Peter Pan, IASW, Philharmagic, fp Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo, ice cream, rode WtP. We arrived at 8:20, and left at 12:40. We're back at the house taking a break, and then we'll head back between 4 & 5 for MVMCP.

We popped in to Castle Couture on our way out. DD bought a Belle costume and accessories as her birthday present from us. She decided to wear it on the way out, so we changed in the dressing room, and the CM sprinkled pixie dust on her. I got pictures of that. While we were in the shop, DS met the Fairy Godmother and got her autograph. We also saw Peter Pan, but we passed by him since the kids were ready to swim.

We did stop on the way out to get DD's picture in front of the castle, but the sun was in her eyes, so I'm not sure how those will turn out. I'm so happy she started feeling better and dressed up, though, even though she missed her BBB appointment.

So glad your trip is getting better!!

Hi all:

Sorry I've been away. I've been too busy embracing all that is Disney World. I have to cut this short. We have to head to MVMCP. Anyone going, keep an eye out for a couple that are wearing blue Patriots jerseys. Hope to see you there.

PS: we are in building 90 at POR.

Hi all:

Sorry I've been away. I've been too busy embracing all that is Disney World. I have to cut this short. We have to head to MVMCP. Anyone going, keep an eye out for a couple that are wearing blue Patriots jerseys. Hope to see you there.

Have fun at MVMCP tonight!!!

Another question. I have never used the dining plan. I want to pay for breakfast with my kttw card, but not use a QS credit. Do they ask? Or will it be easy to make this clear? I am just imagining myself flipping because breakfast is not as good a use of a credit as WPE. Or DH using a snack credit on a bottle of water instead of a $4 cupcake. :rotfl2: Yes, it is stressing me out. I may just use my gift card and not the kttw. But I wanted the print out of my charges to see what we spent. Hmmm....

Hi all:

BDL, were you at EPCOT watching the British Invasion at 2:15? There was a guy with a Patriots jersey (?#87). If it was you, I'm sorry I didn't say hello. If it wasn't you I'm glad I didn't make a fool of myself. :laughing:

Just got here yesterday and everything has been great so far. Crowds are light, and the room next to me is decorated with fun Mickey stickers on the window haha. (If anyone of you is in POR Acadian house... Nice work!) Epcot was nice last night, but I liked the old test track better I think. The pre-ride stuff needs some kinks ironed out.

Did blizzard beach today which was a blast but we're sore from all the stairs. (No lines = no breaks haha) Now it's off to Hollywood studios to try and get some rides in and see the late Fantasmic showing. Hope everyone else here is having fun!

Anybody just back or there now---what was the purchase with a purchase deal?

There is a reversible tote for 18.95 with a $25 purchase. Also, a throw but I don't remember how much it was. There is a watch at World of Disney in DTD but I didn't see it at Magic Kingdom or Epcot today, it was $17.95 with a $25 purchase. Also, a pin trading set and/or throw for $18.95 with a $40 purchase at DTD.

Glad the trip is getting better and that DD is having a magical day!

Hi all:

Have fun at th party!

Just got here yesterday and everything has been great so far. Crowds are light, and the room next to me is decorated with fun Mickey stickers on the window haha. (If anyone of you is in POR Acadian house... Nice work!) Epcot was nice last night, but I liked the old test track better I think. The pre-ride stuff needs some kinks ironed out.

Did blizzard beach today which was a blast but we're sore from all the stairs. (No lines = no breaks haha) Now it's off to Hollywood studios to try and get some rides in and see the late Fantasmic showing. Hope everyone else here is having fun!

Glad you are having fun!

I've been super busy all day long but feel like I've accomplished very little. :crazy2: Six more days!!!:cool1::cheer2:

Bad news....Car stalled and check engine light came on today. Good news....we have just under two weeks before we leave and hoping it is enough time to get it fixed. Hopefully still something under warranty, only 40,000 miles on it. So glad it didnt happen just before we left or on the way down during our 15 hour drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter