PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Morning! We're packed, having brekkie, and just waiting out the next 2 1/2 hours until the car comes.

I can't believe it's really here!!! I slept maybe a whole 3 hours last night and not all at once. Now I want the nap. :rotfl:

Everyone traveling have a safe journey!

:cheer2::cheer2:

PrincessAurora27 said:
Morning! We're packed, having brekkie, and just waiting out the next 2 1/2 hours until the car comes.

I can't believe it's really here!!! I slept maybe a whole 3 hours last night and not all at once. Now I want the nap. :rotfl:

Woo hoo!

Y'all need to watch this video - Melissa has posted here as surfergirl602

Have your tissues ready!!!

And people wonder why we love disney.

We are at POR now and just got time to catch up on this thread - Wow what a great video - sitting here with tears running down my face. Awesome!! Gotta love Disney.

Woo-hoo!! Get some sleep on the train so you are ready for Disney tomorrow!! :cool1::cheer2:

Is this one of the thermals everyone was talking about?

Untitled by tltorrez, on Flickr

I never peeked but apparently DSis did. This was under our Mickey tree. :)

Too funny that she got you one after all our talk about them. :rotfl2:

Rho the countdown on your ticker is blank! That is hilarious. I guess that means you are leaving today.

Enjoy your train ride! I love the train :)

Rho the countdown on your ticker is blank! That is hilarious. I guess that means you are leaving today.

funny - I just looked at mine and it says 11 months 4 week. Hope that's true. Been here 2 days with 7 left. So nice to be back at Disney. Everything is great so far. Off now to HS. Moving to BLt tomorrow. Rooms here at POR are great - we are in bldg. 14 - really close to main bldg. Great pixie dust since we were upgraded to a preferred room. Haven't seen any fellow disers yet but I am wearing my LGMH

Ok, going to strangle DH. He wants to know the schedule for the first time in 8 months. I give it to him. Not enough time in the parks, he says. Um....you are the one who wanted Disney Quest, mini golf and an afternoon break on at least a few days. :faint: Apparently he didnt realize how that would affect park time. :rotfl: His priorities are TSMM, Star Tours, Indiana Jones and Osborne Lights as many times as we can. (Yes that is his favorite park) My priorities are all at night--MVMCP, Illuminations, Osborne Lights and regular Wishes. And food-especially Le Cellier and Sanaa. I need to stop. I keep thinking of more things, but that kinda defeats the point of priorities. :lmao: Oh and seeing new Fantasyland.

funny - I just looked at mine and it says 11 months 4 week. Hope that's true. Been here 2 days with 7 left. So nice to be back at Disney. Everything is great so far. Off now to HS. Moving to BLt tomorrow. Rooms here at POR are great - we are in bldg. 14 - really close to main bldg. Great pixie dust since we were upgraded to a preferred room. Haven't seen any fellow disers yet but I am wearing my LGMH

Yeah it's like it starts over. Means you should book a bb. :goodvibes

Glad you are having a great trip!! There are a ton of you there now. Hope you see someone.

Leaving Wednesday morning! FINALLY! So excited! But sadly I have to work until Tuesday! Can we just skip time?

Kinda off topic..lol...if I click ignore on someone from this board(not this thread) what exactly does that do? Will they still see my posts? Just tired of the constant rudeness of this person. Thanks :)

The car should be here in 45 minutes!!

Enjoy your train ride! I love the train :)

The longest I've taken the train is a 3 hour trip. This will be interesting. Too bad we go through most of the states I haven't really seen at night..

Ok, going to strangle DH. He wants to know the schedule for the first time in 8 months. I give it to him. Not enough time in the parks, he says. Um....you are the one who wanted Disney Quest, mini golf and an afternoon break on at least a few days. :faint: Apparently he didnt realize how that would affect park time. :rotfl: His priorities are TSMM, Star Tours, Indiana Jones and Osborne Lights as many times as we can. (Yes that is his favorite park) My priorities are all at night--MVMCP, Illuminations, Osborne Lights and regular Wishes. And food-especially Le Cellier and Sanaa. I need to stop. I keep thinking of more things, but that kinda defeats the point of priorities. :lmao: Oh and seeing new Fantasyland.

Silly boy!! I'd tell him to just relax and enjoy it!

Kinda off topic..lol...if I click ignore on someone from this board(not this thread) what exactly does that do? Will they still see my posts? Just tired of the constant rudeness of this person. Thanks :)

They will still see your posts but you won't see theirs. It should show a "this post is blocked since "name" is on your ignore list.

Hmm not sure. I thought it just didnt show you their posts. I have almost done it to one person, but then those threads would be kinda confusing. I rarely post on the TPAS. People get too mean over there.

PrincessAurora27 said:
The longest I've taken the train is a 3 hour trip. This will be interesting. Too bad we go through most of the states I haven't really seen at night..

When I went to university in Montreal, I used to take the train to & from. I forget exactly how long it was but I vaguely recall leaving at supper time from here and getting there late morning or noonish? I love sitting up in the observation area. Unfortunately Via Rail cut our route in 1994 so no more trains for me unless I want to travel to get there!

Valgoof said:
Hmm not sure. I thought it just didnt show you their posts. I have almost done it to one person, but then those threads would be kinda confusing. I rarely post on the TPAS. People get too mean over there.

What is TPAS?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter