PART FIVE!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

We named ours Steve. :lmao:

So, 3 days to go, and my right foot is freaking out and hurting so badly I'm not sure what I'm going to do. :sad1: I had surgery on that foot a few years ago and it is NOT happy right now. Why now?!?!

Oh no!! My foot was acting up last week. I made sure I wore good shoes for a few days (not flip flops) and got Dr. Scholls orthodics. That seems to have helped. Trying to keep your foot elevated the next few days if you can. I am so sorry.

Why are we all getting sick and having issues before our long awaited trips. Wah!!! :sad1:

Important Update

As you guys know, I will be at Disney as of this Sunday for the week. Not sure if I will be able to get on the threads etc. I am going to post on the front page that if people want to be added to the Roll Call or post their TR link, that they should PM me. So if you see someone posting on here, please remind them to PM me instead and that it may take a few days for it to get posted.

I really hope Part Five doesn't hit 250 while I am gone. Not sure I can start Part 6! BUT---that is why I started the Group Trip Report. So if it is getting super close to 250, head over there to chat! hehe. Seriously, that will be the best place to chat about your finished trips etc etc.

Thanks guys for your help!

Important Update

As you guys know, I will be at Disney as of this Sunday for the week. Not sure if I will be able to get on the threads etc. I am going to post on the front page that if people want to be added to the Roll Call or post their TR link, that they should PM me. So if you see someone posting on here, please remind them to PM me instead and that it may take a few days for it to get posted.

I really hope Part Five doesn't hit 250 while I am gone. Not sure I can start Part 6! BUT---that is why I started the Group Trip Report. So if it is getting super close to 250, head over there to chat! hehe. Seriously, that will be the best place to chat about your finished trips etc etc.

Thanks guys for your help!

I think we'll be fine. Most of the chatty ones will be gone this week too. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
But really, with 2 threads, I think we can manage. You rock! Get better and have an amazing and magical trip!!

ADR advice needed :) We will be in Magic Kingdom on Dec 26th..getting there at rope drop. I have an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for 1:40. Today I made one for Crystal Palace at 8:50pm. Is that too much time wasted on sit down meals? If I cancel one..it would be the Tavern. We plan to stay at Magic Kingdom as long as we can..they are open until 1am..:cool1: Thanks for any advice :)

ADR advice needed :) We will be in Magic Kingdom on Dec 26th..getting there at rope drop. I have an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for 1:40. Today I made one for Crystal Palace at 8:50pm. Is that too much time wasted on sit down meals? If I cancel one..it would be the Tavern. We plan to stay at Magic Kingdom as long as we can..they are open until 1am..:cool1: Thanks for any advice :)
Personally, we love taking a long lunch break on days when we are going to be there for a very long time. Also, that's when it's going to be the most packed. There is nothing quite like getting in out of the crowds, sitting down, and just going, "Aaaaahhhhh......" Heck, I might even keep them both!

Random note - the Tutto Gusto wine bar is not open for PM EMH. Bummer.
Boo! I was going to relax in there while everyone else ran around like crazy people all evening. I still intend to stop by, though, it looks like a lovely little place.

Personally, we love taking a long lunch break on days when we are going to be there for a very long time. Also, that's when it's going to be the most packed. There is nothing quite like getting in out of the crowds, sitting down, and just going, "Aaaaahhhhh......" Heck, I might even keep them both!

Thanks..just don't want to spend too much time eating..lmao..well I do but the boys might not.. :rotfl2:

Thanks..just don't want to spend too much time eating..lmao..well I do but the boys might not.. :rotfl2:
Well, the LTT is first, so they probably won't be too antsy yet- and they should be well-entertained at the CP!

Of all the things my DH mentioned about my planning on the last trip, it was the ADR's. He thought it was just fabulous to get out of the crowds. I think we were at Star Wars Weekends at DHS that trip so the crowds were almost as heavy as they will be at MK on Dec. 26th!

I think we'll be fine. Most of the chatty ones will be gone this week too. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
But really, with 2 threads, I think we can manage. You rock! Get better and have an amazing and magical trip!!
All right, team! It's up to us to take up the slack. Get to chattin'!

Well, the LTT is first, so they probably won't be too antsy yet- and they should be well-entertained at the CP!

Of all the things my DH mentioned about my planning on the last trip, it was the ADR's. He thought it was just fabulous to get out of the crowds. I think we were at Star Wars Weekends at DHS that trip so the crowds were almost as heavy as they will be at MK on Dec. 26th!

Leaning towards keeping them both..I really wanna see Pooh.. :banana:

Oh no!! My foot was acting up last week. I made sure I wore good shoes for a few days (not flip flops) and got Dr. Scholls orthodics. That seems to have helped. Trying to keep your foot elevated the next few days if you can. I am so sorry.

Why are we all getting sick and having issues before our long awaited trips. Wah!!! :sad1:

I know. I could just scream. Oh well, my feet were going to be thrashed by the end of the trip anyway. This will just make me slow down and enjoy it more! My mom has surgery on her foot the same year I did too, so we'll gimp along together, LOL!

Wendimn said:

We will be there the 26th too. :)

tofubeast said:

I know!! I feel like I was hit by a mack truck today and I can't breathe. Uggh. Dd is much better though.

Lcaemom said:
Trying to breeeeeeeeeeeathe.....................
I have done as much as I can with the insurance, the police dept, the autobody...it's all in all of their hands at this point. :upsidedow
I took today off to get this all dealt with...right now, nothing more I can do but, just wait.
I told the kids...just 6 more hours and you're all on vacation...I need to try to get back to that mode. pixiedust: I have my Starbucks and I don't go back to work until 12/20!!!:cheer2:
So, getting back to the Disney plans...were at T minus 44.5hours!:cheer2:
First things first...another proposal clue...DBF said that he has a FedEx delivery coming today...he has tracked it and it is on the truck and will be delivered before 3pm and will require a siggie and that I can NOT open it!!!! He asked if I would not go out...and to please wait for this delivery, as it could change the fate of our entire vacation!
We had looked at engagement rings on Amazon a few weeks and I added this ring to my wishlist...and got a notification the other day that it is no longer available....Hmmmmmmmm COULD IT BE???????

Well?!! Was the package from amazon????

Quick question.....we are doing the 5 oclock candlelight processional on the 23rd. We also have sleigh rides booked at 9 that night. I've never been to ft wilderness before and I'm worried we won't make it in time. What's the quickest route to get there and how long does CP last???

Quick question.....we are doing the 5 oclock candlelight processional on the 23rd. We also have sleigh rides booked at 9 that night. I've never been to ft wilderness before and I'm worried we won't make it in time. What's the quickest route to get there and how long does CP last???

You will easily make it, CP is just about an hour. The next showing is 6:45pm, so they have to get everyone out from the 5pm show and get everyone in for the next show. I was just there last Friday for it, had the 5pm time and was out around 6pm. That gives you 3 hours to get out of Epcot and over to Ft. Wilderness, which is at least twice the time you will need!! :goodvibes

Well, I managed to get my touring plans on my smartphone without having to use up my data plan every time I want to look at them or depending on the wifi in the parks. :) Except for the boarding passes, I think this will be a paperless trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter