~~Part 2 ~ They're leaving the nest, sew it's time for a trip-or two-or three ~~Off plans 10/11 ~~

Finally forcing myself to say hello! :wave2: I hate to add to your long list of replies but I figure you probably prefer that over potential creeps!

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip. My mom is my Disney buddy and we have made so many great memories there, so I can relate to your trips with A and V ::yes:: you guys seem to have so much fun together!

I also really related when you were having a hard time with A being gone, as I graduated college this past spring and moved states for my job. It was kind of hard to read what you were going through knowing that my mom has probably been feeling the same way--although different countries is a lot farther and I'm a little older than A! I should have chipped in with that while A's trip was actually happening...but I'm here now!

OK - so now I am worried about being able to check into SoG again... The last time we were there was Jan - and I know the rules are much more lenient during Jan and Sept... We are OK to stay there right? DH is retired army NG with 20 years of service + a disabled veteran with a 2210. Please reassure me that we are O

Yes, you are totally good for SOG! No worries. You are going to have a great time. We had a trip at the end of July for my older son's trip. He couldn't go on our previous family trip and decided he wanted to go with us and his GF. It was her first time, and she wasn't exactly a disney fan. I think we converted her! ;) It was fun and because I'm a crazy planner and because we got some pixie dust so she had a great time and we rarely stood in any lines (a friend of hers said she'd spend lots of time standing in lines)! (Our room at POFQ was ready according to our text message, but when we got there they were shampooing the rug, so we went to the front desk and after quite a while they moved both our rooms and then gave us extra FP for every day of our trip--such pixie dust and we weren't even complaining about the room--we were very friendly and patient!)

I'm sure Victoria will have a great time as long as you don't make her get up too early!

Love the porch decorations!

I am just completely blown away with V's pictures. When did she grow up? I keep picturing her as a young 14 year old! She is a beautiful young woman!

Yay for having your trip paid for. That takes some good planning skills.

Wow! I'm in here! and at the top!
I feel all excited!!! :cool1:

I ADORE what you have done with the house.. It truly is a home.. love it all!! Still sitting here waiting for you to come to my house!!!

I cannot wait to see the pictures Allison did.. or anything from her Europe trip... :rolleyes1

Tell Dad HI! Hope all is well my friend!!! Love ya miss ya tons.

Of course you are at the top! ::yes::

Thanks - I am really loving it too... There is still a lot I want to change - but all in due time I guess.

Yes - I would love to get my hands on some of her Europe pictures. ::yes::

I did... Dad was in very good spirits yesterday - we had a lot of fun with him. Miss you too... I am so excited to show V where you live while we are flying over - I am so happy that you live near a recognizable landmark from the sky. ::yes::

I hope you have a great time with your dad today.

You're right I should call NAV or the car shop and ask what is taking them so long. It shouldn't be a lot of work left for them now with the car.

We did - we had a lot of fun with him. :lovestruc

Yes - I hope you were able to talk to someone.

The sneak peak of the graduation pictures look amazing.

Have a great day with your dad.

Thanks - I hope to see some finished ones soon. ::yes::

Thanks - we had a lot of fun with Dad yesterday.

Finally here! I love all your decorating. I finally started putting up Halloween decorations over the weekend (DH's birthday is this weekend so I wanted to get them up before his party). I don't know if I'm missing a box somewhere but all of a sudden it doesn't seem like I have that many. So of course that means while I was at Michaels last night, I had to pick up a few more things lol.

I finally joined the gym last night. I had just been going as my friend's guest for free but she's not able to go a lot of times. This way I can go whenever & not have to rely on her. They were having a special so I figured now was as good of a time as any. Hopefully I won't lose my motivation now that I've signed a contract lol.

Thanks! I sure hope you are able to find all of your Halloween stuff... It's always so frustrating when you think you're missing something. ::yes:: Although - there's nothing wrong with filling in a little bit either. LOL This year, I am trying to concentrate more on harvest decor... Next year - I will see if anything Halloween-ish catches my eye... I don't really get into the gory Halloween stuff - I like more of the fun and fantasy type look, if that makes sense? And I am not seeing a lot of that this year.

Great for you!!! That is a huge step. Josh keeps talking about getting a family pass somewhere, but in all honesty - I am not sure who would use it? Maybe Allison? I prefer to work out at home... Josh doesn't work out at all... And I am not sure how much V would use it? I dunno... :scratchin I hope your new membership is just what you need to stay motivated and healthy!!! Great job taking care of you! :lovestruc

Finally forcing myself to say hello! :wave2: I hate to add to your long list of replies but I figure you probably prefer that over potential creeps!

Anyway, can't wait to hear about your upcoming trip. My mom is my Disney buddy and we have made so many great memories there, so I can relate to your trips with A and V ::yes:: you guys seem to have so much fun together!

I also really related when you were having a hard time with A being gone, as I graduated college this past spring and moved states for my job. It was kind of hard to read what you were going through knowing that my mom has probably been feeling the same way--although different countries is a lot farther and I'm a little older than A! I should have chipped in with that while A's trip was actually happening...but I'm here now!

Welcome!!! I don't mind having long replies to do in the morning... And I always enjoy meeting new people!!! Thanks so much for stopping by to introduce yourself! :lovestruc

Thanks - I cannot wait to share this time with V! :woohoo: I feel like we've been planning these trips for so long now, it's almost a dream to be able to enjoy them. It's also a relief to have 3 out of the 4 trips paid for... Between Allison's Disney grad trip in Jan, her airfare to Europe this spring, V's grad trip in Oct and V's airfare to Europe coming up - It's almost a sigh of relief to be done. LOL I didn't honestly think I'd be able to pull it off.

It's awesome that your mom is your Disney buddy too... I've truly loved this time with my girls and I can only hope that they share the same feelings. I keep hoping that we'll be able to take another girls trip soon - but it sounds like our Disney days are over for a while... They want to travel other places... So, it looks like I'll be tagging along on friend's trips or trying my hand at solo traveling. ::yes::

Oh yes - having Allison gone was quite terrible for me - I felt like I was on edge all of the time... It was so sad. It's going to be even harder when V goes - as she is my baby, and sending her out in the "wild" like that isn't going to be easy.

I am wishing you much success with college so far away from home... I am sure it's an adjustment for both you and your mom... Staying in touch helps though - I've become quite proficient at Snapchat. LOL

Again - thanks for introducing yourself - it's great having you here and reading along! :lovestruc

Yes, you are totally good for SOG! No worries. You are going to have a great time. We had a trip at the end of July for my older son's trip. He couldn't go on our previous family trip and decided he wanted to go with us and his GF. It was her first time, and she wasn't exactly a disney fan. I think we converted her! ;) It was fun and because I'm a crazy planner and because we got some pixie dust so she had a great time and we rarely stood in any lines (a friend of hers said she'd spend lots of time standing in lines)! (Our room at POFQ was ready according to our text message, but when we got there they were shampooing the rug, so we went to the front desk and after quite a while they moved both our rooms and then gave us extra FP for every day of our trip--such pixie dust and we weren't even complaining about the room--we were very friendly and patient!)

I'm sure Victoria will have a great time as long as you don't make her get up too early!

Love the porch decorations!

Phew - I am always so nervous, LOL.

Yay for converting a new Disney fan! :woohoo: That is awesome! It sounds like you all had a great trip! And that is some awesome Pixie Dust! :woohoo: How nice! Was Sassagoula down when you were there? I am trying to remember when it went down for refurb... If it was - how difficult was it in the food court area? V and I are hoping to get over there for beignets. ::yes::

Hahaha... She will be getting up very early - and hopefully she will like it. LOL She is a good mix of getting up early days and sleep in days - hopefully it's enough and the get up early days have lots of Starbucks budgeted. LOL

Thank you - I am enjoying decorating out there this year... I need to get out there and tidy up though - I was able to get a straw bale from a neighbor - and I need to put it where I want it to go, as I just threw it up on my porch the other day. LOL

Thanks for stopping by - it's always great to see you here! :lovestruc

I am just completely blown away with V's pictures. When did she grow up? I keep picturing her as a young 14 year old! She is a beautiful young woman!

Yay for having your trip paid for. That takes some good planning skills.

I know - right??? She has done so much growing up over the last year - I am so proud of her! And I am very much looking forward to spending time with her during this trip - it's going to be a lot of fun! :woohoo:

Yes - I am more proud of the fact that I've paid for 3 out of 4 major trips in the last 10 months... Only one more to go - which is V's airfare to Europe. It's a pretty big achievement, IMO - and I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it... one trip at a time and it all happened. Phew! Hopefully next year is a little more "relaxing" for me. LOL :scratchin

It's great to see you Tess - thanks for stopping by! :lovestruc

********************************************************************************************************

Well, Allison and I had a great time with Dad yesterday. Sadly - we hit rush hour traffic both there and back - so that left us with an extra hour each direction in an already long trip.

Dad was quite hungry when we arrived - so we took him out for lunch right away. I'd called his apartments while we were driving up and asked if they had a wheelchair available for me to use for the day... They did and it worked out perfectly. There is no way - with my dad's oxygen tank that I can take him out by myself anymore - logistically, it just doesn't work. But the wheelchair made it sooo much easier on all of us. We were able to transfer him right from the car to the wheelchair, and then toodle about as we needed... He was in such good spirits because he was able to rest and enjoy. It was a great visit.

Anyways - Dad had a pile of GCs for Red Lobster - we've been meaning to get there for quite some time, and we haven't been able to make it work - as it is a bit of a drive from his house... We made it yesterday though and it was a great meal! We had a lot of fun and we had a great server. ::yes::

2016-09-28_13.19.00.jpg

After, we took him shopping - Dad loves to shop... He even managed to get a few Christmas gifts done - which was cool. And it will make it easier on me when I go up to take him Christmas shopping in November.

Over all - it was a great day! We didn't get home until much past dinner time - and both Allison and I were quite tired.

Here's a picture of Allison and I from some point yesterday... She managed to get a bun in my hair, and it looked really cute for a while - until it started to fall out. LOL

Screenshot_2016-09-28-12-17-17.png

Today - I will work out... It's a heavy lifting day for me.

Then I will be working at home all day.

I plan to pick V up from school and I'd like to stop at the nail salon to get our appointments made, then we don't have to worry about not getting the times we want - like what happened with Allison's trip.

I hope you all have a great day!! Sending Pixie Dust out to all of you! :lovestruc

D~

I know you had talked before about the Jacob Wetterling case. I wondered if you had heard about the "In the Dark" podcast that you can listen to for free on any device. It's about the investigation into his disappearance. Nothing graphic or gory, just a look into how the police handled it. Very, very interesting information. I thought I would share!

No wonder my notifications from the other thread stopped coming!! I went looking today and realized I missed the big move to Part II!!! Here I am :) better late than never!!

I can't believe how grown up V looks for her Senior pics!! Can't wait to see how they turned out.

Looking forward to more Disney updates this week! :yay:

Here's a picture of Allison and I from some point yesterday... She managed to get a bun in my hair, and it looked really cute for a while - until it started to fall out. LOL
The bun makes you look very Scandinavian. :)

You dad looks like he is having a great time. It must be nice to have Allison along with you when you visit him. ::yes::

Looks like Allison got some great shots of Victoria-can't wait to see them. We've never been to Northfield. Didn't know there was a river there. From looking at a map it looks like my niece should be fine. Looks like a great spot for photos! Lizzy doesn't wants a very simple background. Most of the kids just go to the beach so she wants nothing to do with the beach.:teeth: She would love a great foliage shot but with the drought we've had this year who knows if we'll get much this year.

I was thinking about booking a trip for my birthday but when Lizzy heard me talking to Gene about booking a trip she reminded me that she gets out of school in May this year-just before her bday. She would NEVER go to WDW with me.:( I thought about giving up my bday for a trip elsewhere with her but now I'm thinking of just doing a long weekend with her to Mount Washington in NH and we can take the train up to the weather observatory and stay in the historic inn there. I think that will work out better. I can't believe how fast September flew by. I think this whole year is just going to fly with all we've got to do.

Love that photo of your Dad! He looks so happy. He must have had a great day with you & Allison!

Sounds like you had a really nice visit with your dad. :lovestruc

You and A really do look so much alike, so cute!

I'm pretty sure I forgot to mention (don't know how!!) that my company's acquisition of Starwood was finalized on the 23rd making Marriott the worlds largest hotel company and now just to wait for the employee discount to be released so I can check Swan/Dolphin rates! Any day now. :rolleyes1

Happy Friday!

Glad you had a great visit with your Dad. Great pics!! I'm so excited....I made our ADR's this week!!! Seriously D, your trip report with Allison and your anticipated trip report with Victoria is making it so much easier to wait for our trip in March!

I know you had talked before about the Jacob Wetterling case. I wondered if you had heard about the "In the Dark" podcast that you can listen to for free on any device. It's about the investigation into his disappearance. Nothing graphic or gory, just a look into how the police handled it. Very, very interesting information. I thought I would share!

Welcome! No, I have not heard of this... I will try to find it - it does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing. :lovestruc The whole thing just breaks my heart.

No wonder my notifications from the other thread stopped coming!! I went looking today and realized I missed the big move to Part II!!! Here I am :) better late than never!!

I can't believe how grown up V looks for her Senior pics!! Can't wait to see how they turned out.

Looking forward to more Disney updates this week! :yay:

I was worried that may happen to some of you... Maybe I should send out a PM? I know some people do this when they start new threads. So happy you found me Jackie! :woohoo:

I know - me too!!! I am anxious for Allison to get them edited.... And I know, if I bug her about it - she will just get irritated with me and not do them, so I am trying to just be patient. It's hard though. ::yes::

Me too - I am so excited to share!!! I will start sharing my daily trip plans on Monday! :woohoo:

The bun makes you look very Scandinavian.

You dad looks like he is having a great time. It must be nice to have Allison along with you when you visit him.

Hahaha...

He is... It's nice to have anyone with me when I visit him - well, when we are going out anyways... And it's really nice to have someone else with me who can drive - so we can switch off and keep each other awake. ::yes::

HA! Just look for the Skyway!!

Yup!! Woohoo!!! So, when you hear screams from the sky that day - you'll know who it is! :lmao:

Looks like Allison got some great shots of Victoria-can't wait to see them. We've never been to Northfield. Didn't know there was a river there. From looking at a map it looks like my niece should be fine. Looks like a great spot for photos! Lizzy doesn't wants a very simple background. Most of the kids just go to the beach so she wants nothing to do with the beach. She would love a great foliage shot but with the drought we've had this year who knows if we'll get much this year.

I was thinking about booking a trip for my birthday but when Lizzy heard me talking to Gene about booking a trip she reminded me that she gets out of school in May this year-just before her bday. She would NEVER go to WDW with me.:( I thought about giving up my bday for a trip elsewhere with her but now I'm thinking of just doing a long weekend with her to Mount Washington in NH and we can take the train up to the weather observatory and stay in the historic inn there. I think that will work out better. I can't believe how fast September flew by. I think this whole year is just going to fly with all we've got to do.

Love that photo of your Dad! He looks so happy. He must have had a great day with you & Allison!

She did get quite a few good ones - I can't wait to see them either. She scrolled through a few non-edited ones for me, but I have not seen any of the finished ones yet - I am not even sure she has any of them finished? :scratchin

Yes - Northfield - aside from Jesse James, they are also famous for their river and just the beauty of their town - I would love to live there, it's such a nice size and I love all of the history within it. Their river is truly beautiful.

I hope Lizzy is able to get the pictures she wants - it's a bummer that it's so dry by you. It seems that we have opposite problems. ::yes::

That sounds like a wonderful idea - the two of you with a little trip together. I love this alone time with my girls individually - especially at this time of their lives... I hope you are able to do the same. :lovestruc

Oh yes - it's going to fly by like crazy!!!

We did have a great day with Dad, it was so nice to have him in such good spirits! :lovestruc

Sounds like you had a really nice visit with your dad.

You and A really do look so much alike, so cute!

I'm pretty sure I forgot to mention (don't know how!!) that my company's acquisition of Starwood was finalized on the 23rd making Marriott the worlds largest hotel company and now just to wait for the employee discount to be released so I can check Swan/Dolphin rates! Any day now. :rolleyes1

Happy Friday!

We did - it was very nice. :lovestruc

LOL - except - I think I am aging like crazy lately... I think this summer really took a toll on me - this coming summer will be just as bad - if not worse. Sigh.

Exciting!!! I sure hope you can get your discounts soon, so you can use them for your trip. I've never stayed at Swan/Dolphin - but I have heard they are fantastic hotels, and they do look beautiful!

Same to you - I hope you have a nice weekend! :woohoo:

Glad you had a great visit with your Dad. Great pics!! I'm so excited....I made our ADR's this week!!! Seriously D, your trip report with Allison and your anticipated trip report with Victoria is making it so much easier to wait for our trip in March!

It was such a nice visit. :)

Yay!!! I love making ADRs, especially when I can get everything I want at the times I want them. ::yes::

I am glad my TRs are helping you out. LOL I am a bit sad, as I have no trips planned after my upcoming trip - this may be the first time in 5 years that I don't have a PTR/TR going. I am not sure what I will do with my mornings then? :( I am a lot sad about this - as I will miss you all immensely.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ok - yesterday.... My eating was less than stellar. I did finish my W30 a few days ago, and I did OK - I was less vigilant at the end, and I am a little down on myself about that. Right now, I am just really trying to stay away from snacking between meals - I feel like that is my biggest downfall.

I did my heavy lifting, and it went well. I am still adding weight - which is good.

Josh has been home from work since Tuesday... On Tuesday morning he sneezed and threw out his back. He went to work that morning - but he was home and in bed by 10am, and hasn't left much since then. Poor guy. He is planning to go in to the Dr today, I doubt there is much the Dr. can do that isn't being done already - as Josh is pretty experienced with his back going out - we just have to wait for it to loosen up - which is taking longer this time than usual. Hopefully the weekend will allow him to loosen up.

I worked upstairs all morning, I was able to make a huge dent in my extra order that I am working on... With any luck - I'll be able to finish it up today. :woohoo:

Allison and I went to town yesterday afternoon - we ran a few errands and picked V up from school to bring her to work.

It was national coffee day... We did our part...

Screenshot_2016-09-29-14-08-21.png

Then, I came home, made dinner and relaxed all night.

Today... It's Level 3 of 30 day shred for a work out.

Then I will be upstairs all day.

I have to pick V up from school today again and take her to work.

Josh, Allison and I are heading up to Jan and Machteld's house this evening - they are having us over for dinner. They also brought over the remainder of Allison's luggage and the carry-on she had to leave behind in Europe. I know she is very excited to be getting the rest of her stuff back. ::yes::

That's it for now.

I've been anxiously awaiting Josh to go back to work, so I can use my bed to organize and pack... But until he does, I am holding off. It's a mess and it takes me a few hours to get it how I want it, usually - I don't want to have him without the bed in case he needs it. Sooo... I will have packing updates too - just as soon as Josh is better. ::yes::

Starting on Monday - I will be going through my daily trip plans - I am excited to share those with you all. We are doing some new things, and some old favorites, we can't wait, as our countdown is getting quite small. As you all know - and the same as many of you - this is my FAVORITE time in trip planning! :woohoo: Where it all comes together and the excitement is at it's highest!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! :lovestruc Sending Pixie Dust out to all of you!

D~

Ohhhhhhh Daily Trip plans! Can't wait!!!

I bet she's excited to get her stuff back! That's tough to leave anything behind!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

V. looks amazing in those pictures. She has grown up so fast.
I'm glad Allison and you had a good visit with your dad ever though it was such a long drive up and back.
I hope Josh's back feels better soon. Backs are so tricky.
Day to day trip plans are so interesting. I've been back for almost two weeks and would love to go back myself.
I have to go to the dentist this morning. I broke one of my teeth eating a sandwich on Wednesday.
Work is finally caught up for now. Monday they start to redo my area. They're supposed to make my counter area smaller. Right now it;s huge and is basically a place where people dump stuff. The movies and music are going where the computer stuff is now and the computers are going where the movies and music were. I think they're moving the fitness bands from photo to electronics. It's a little confusing but the remodel team knows what they're doing.
Have a great day
Liz

Poor Josh!! My husband, Rob, has a bulging disk in his back, as well as a collapsed vertebrae......just SOUNDS painful. It doesn't always bother him, but when it does flare up, it's just awful :( Surgery could lead to paralysis, so he just toughs it out. I hope Josh is up and running again soon!!

When you mentioned Allison had to pack one suitcase and leave the other behind, all I could think is I would NEVER be able to decide what to take and what I could wait for!!! I'm sure she will be SO happy to have all her "things" back :)

We're doing a family 5K tonight--a glow run! It's supposed to pour here all day though, so cross your fingers it stops from about 7 til 8 :)
Have a great weekend!! Looking forward to those daily plans!

Can't wait to hear more about the upcoming trip. Love the pictures of you all. You and your girls look great!

We're leaving for WDW tomorrow and hoping that Hurricane Matthew doesn't rain us out, especially on Halloween party night. Oh well, we have our ponchos and a positive attitude. ::yes::

So glad you had a great trip to see your dad. The picture of him and Allison is so cute! :lovestruc
Can't wait to see your WDW plans. Still living vicariously lol. :) DH chose a cruise for our next vacation which is ok. Not WDW but still a vacation so I shouldn't complain. We did get an email offer from Chase for the Stay Play and Dine deal and he was interested. I don't know what will happen. There are a whole lot of family dynamics/issues that need to be worked out before a WDW trip can happen
so we shall see. Fingers crossed I guess. :)
Have a great weekend!

Welcome! No, I have not heard of this... I will try to find it - it does sound interesting. Thanks for sharing. :lovestruc The whole thing just breaks my heart.

I was worried that may happen to some of you... Maybe I should send out a PM? I know some people do this when they start new threads. So happy you found me Jackie! :woohoo:

I know - me too!!! I am anxious for Allison to get them edited.... And I know, if I bug her about it - she will just get irritated with me and not do them, so I am trying to just be patient. It's hard though. ::yes::

Me too - I am so excited to share!!! I will start sharing my daily trip plans on Monday! :woohoo:

Hahaha...

He is... It's nice to have anyone with me when I visit him - well, when we are going out anyways... And it's really nice to have someone else with me who can drive - so we can switch off and keep each other awake. ::yes::

Yup!! Woohoo!!! So, when you hear screams from the sky that day - you'll know who it is! :lmao:

She did get quite a few good ones - I can't wait to see them either. She scrolled through a few non-edited ones for me, but I have not seen any of the finished ones yet - I am not even sure she has any of them finished? :scratchin

Yes - Northfield - aside from Jesse James, they are also famous for their river and just the beauty of their town - I would love to live there, it's such a nice size and I love all of the history within it. Their river is truly beautiful.

I hope Lizzy is able to get the pictures she wants - it's a bummer that it's so dry by you. It seems that we have opposite problems. ::yes::

That sounds like a wonderful idea - the two of you with a little trip together. I love this alone time with my girls individually - especially at this time of their lives... I hope you are able to do the same. :lovestruc

Oh yes - it's going to fly by like crazy!!!

We did have a great day with Dad, it was so nice to have him in such good spirits! :lovestruc

We did - it was very nice. :lovestruc

LOL - except - I think I am aging like crazy lately... I think this summer really took a toll on me - this coming summer will be just as bad - if not worse. Sigh.

Exciting!!! I sure hope you can get your discounts soon, so you can use them for your trip. I've never stayed at Swan/Dolphin - but I have heard they are fantastic hotels, and they do look beautiful!

Same to you - I hope you have a nice weekend! :woohoo:

It was such a nice visit. :)

Yay!!! I love making ADRs, especially when I can get everything I want at the times I want them. ::yes::

I am glad my TRs are helping you out. LOL I am a bit sad, as I have no trips planned after my upcoming trip - this may be the first time in 5 years that I don't have a PTR/TR going. I am not sure what I will do with my mornings then? :( I am a lot sad about this - as I will miss you all immensely.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ok - yesterday.... My eating was less than stellar. I did finish my W30 a few days ago, and I did OK - I was less vigilant at the end, and I am a little down on myself about that. Right now, I am just really trying to stay away from snacking between meals - I feel like that is my biggest downfall.

I did my heavy lifting, and it went well. I am still adding weight - which is good.

Josh has been home from work since Tuesday... On Tuesday morning he sneezed and threw out his back. He went to work that morning - but he was home and in bed by 10am, and hasn't left much since then. Poor guy. He is planning to go in to the Dr today, I doubt there is much the Dr. can do that isn't being done already - as Josh is pretty experienced with his back going out - we just have to wait for it to loosen up - which is taking longer this time than usual. Hopefully the weekend will allow him to loosen up.

I worked upstairs all morning, I was able to make a huge dent in my extra order that I am working on... With any luck - I'll be able to finish it up today. :woohoo:

Allison and I went to town yesterday afternoon - we ran a few errands and picked V up from school to bring her to work.

It was national coffee day... We did our part...

Screenshot_2016-09-29-14-08-21.png

Then, I came home, made dinner and relaxed all night.

Today... It's Level 3 of 30 day shred for a work out.

Then I will be upstairs all day.

I have to pick V up from school today again and take her to work.

Josh, Allison and I are heading up to Jan and Machteld's house this evening - they are having us over for dinner. They also brought over the remainder of Allison's luggage and the carry-on she had to leave behind in Europe. I know she is very excited to be getting the rest of her stuff back. ::yes::

That's it for now.

I've been anxiously awaiting Josh to go back to work, so I can use my bed to organize and pack... But until he does, I am holding off. It's a mess and it takes me a few hours to get it how I want it, usually - I don't want to have him without the bed in case he needs it. Sooo... I will have packing updates too - just as soon as Josh is better. ::yes::

Starting on Monday - I will be going through my daily trip plans - I am excited to share those with you all. We are doing some new things, and some old favorites, we can't wait, as our countdown is getting quite small. As you all know - and the same as many of you - this is my FAVORITE time in trip planning! :woohoo: Where it all comes together and the excitement is at it's highest!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! :lovestruc Sending Pixie Dust out to all of you!

D~
Daily trip plans! How exciting. Can't wait to follow along. I don't have a trip planned until October 2017 so I'm curious to see how all your plans come together

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter