Parksavers??

Kristina685

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I was wondering if anyone has bought tickets from ParkSavers . com? They have a 6 Day MYW Park Hopper pass + 2 days free (we're looking for an 8 day pass) for $378.63. It seems way cheaper than getting tickets through WDW and even Undercover Tourist. Just wondering if anyone has used them and if they're legit. Thanks for your help! :flower:

I bought a 7 day park hopper for $370 from them a couple of weeks ago. I am using the ticket in March, but have been able to link it to MDE without any problems. I bought it on Thursday, and had the code to link it on Monday.

I bought the same thing as PP early last week, by Thursday I had it linked to MDE. I was a little worried since I bought it for my son and while I have him linked to my MDE I didn't set him up so I was afraid I might not be able to link it that he would have to do it. I had no problem since we was already linked on my resort reservation. I'm going to print the actual ticket voucher they send just in case. All the communication I've received has been from Travelocity so I'm assuming they are associated.

We purchased our tickets for our January trip from Parksavers and didn't have any problems! We had our MDE codes within 24 hours of purchase and no issues with using our tickets/MB at the parks. I'm planning on using them again for next year's trip.

Yes, I mis-read that ticket. The actual one we would be buying would be the 8 day MYW Park Hopper for $401. I'm glad to see people have had good experiences. We will probably be ordering for them. Thanks for all your help everyone!
Make sure the price includes taxes and fees.

Make sure the price includes taxes and fees.
It's does

I've used them also. They are cheaper than UT, no idea how they got a better rate but they did

The important thing to note is like UT there is a delay in getting the code needed to link to MDE. It is not going to happen same day so be prepared to but the several days before your FP date
You will however get your ticket voucher same day so if you are local or need something and will be in the Parks you can exchange the voucher in person

Yes, I mis-read that ticket. The actual one we would be buying would be the 8 day MYW Park Hopper for $401. I'm glad to see people have had good experiences. We will probably be ordering for them. Thanks for all your help everyone!

Just a thought, but it would be a bit cheaper to buy the 7 day, or buy 4 days/get 3 days free - same cost for either at $370.98. You could update the 7 day to an 8 day in the park, (after using it to enter the first time, as that brings it to the current gate price that day, then go to guest services to upgrade). That would only be another $10 per ticket then, saving $20 a person. You'd have to wait to book that last day of FP+ till you actually upgraded but, for me, that savings would be worth it and that's what we plan on doing for our Nov trip this year.

Just a thought, but it would be a bit cheaper to buy the 7 day, or buy 4 days/get 3 days free - same cost for either at $370.98. You could update the 7 day to an 8 day in the park, (after using it to enter the first time, as that brings it to the current gate price that day, then go to guest services to upgrade). That would only be another $10 per ticket then, saving $20 a person. You'd have to wait to book that last day of FP+ till you actually upgraded but, for me, that savings would be worth it and that's what we plan on doing for our Nov trip this year.
Good idea. And if you do want to do this the best park to book last is AK. At least until the new stuff opens. AK is the easiest to get last minute FP for. Heck, if you head there at RD you can even do the park without any FP at all.

I was thinking about buying the 7-day hoppers (buy 4, get 3 days free) when I noticed this at the bottom of the page:
SPECIAL OFFER: BUY A 7-DAY MYW PARK HOPPER® TICKET AND RECEIVE YOUR 5TH, 6TH, & 7TH DAYS FREE! MUST PURCHASE BY MARCH 31ST, 2016 FOR USE NOW - DEC. 31ST, 2018. 7 DAYS TOTAL ON TICKET.
I don't always use tickets right away. I was considering making the purchase and then holding onto the tickets for when I have a longer visit planned. The 2018 expiration date is holding me back.

I'm assuming I can then also do this & use it, and upgrade it to a DVC gold Pass too correct??

I was thinking about buying the 7-day hoppers (buy 4, get 3 days free) when I noticed this at the bottom of the page:
SPECIAL OFFER: BUY A 7-DAY MYW PARK HOPPER® TICKET AND RECEIVE YOUR 5TH, 6TH, & 7TH DAYS FREE! MUST PURCHASE BY MARCH 31ST, 2016 FOR USE NOW - DEC. 31ST, 2018. 7 DAYS TOTAL ON TICKET.
I don't always use tickets right away. I was considering making the purchase and then holding onto the tickets for when I have a longer visit planned. The 2018 expiration date is holding me back.

WoW...That's almost 3 years from now... Seems like a lot of time.:confused3

I'm assuming I can then also do this & use it, and upgrade it to a DVC gold Pass too correct??
Yes, I've done this with 2 different AP so far. Just use it once and then bridge it.
Be sure you know what the upgrade cost is too, just in case you encounter a CM that doesn't bridge properly.

Yes, I've done this with 2 different AP so far. Just use it once and then bridge it.
Be sure you know what the upgrade cost is too, just in case you encounter a CM that doesn't bridge properly.

AGh..Yes...Was able to do that on my 1st AP 4 yrs ago..I bought UT 7 days.then bridged.That was when they offered the reg. one for $299...Man How times have changed....And so quickly too.

WoW...That's almost 3 years from now... Seems like a lot of time.:confused3
Well, I just wanted to point out that there is an expiration date on these tickets, unlike the usual MYW passes. Whether it's a deterrent to someone is up to the individual. For me, having an expiration date is something I would rather not deal with.

Well, I just wanted to point out that there is an expiration date on these tickets, unlike the usual MYW passes. Whether it's a deterrent to someone is up to the individual. For me, having an expiration date is something I would rather not deal with.

Aghh...Gotcha....... I'd love to be able to stock up and save tickets, but I'm constantly planning trips 2 and 3 in advance.....But I could never not see myself/ourselves not going at least 2 x's in a 12 mos. window...LoL So I'd be using them all up.

I've never purchased tix thru 3rd parties, so I was interested to look into the savings. Looks like many of the tickets are a nominal savings lik other sellers do (hey, every little big helps!) but the featured 7-day hopper is a $54 per person savings - great! However, when I click it, I don't see anything about a special offer regarding expiration and I see an expiration of Dec 31, 2016. :confused3

A great savings if you're planning a near trip, but watch expiration dates carefully if you're just pre-purchasing far in advance!

I'm not sure if this is the case with these tickets, but MYW tickets expire 14 days after first use. They have no date in which they must first be activated so they could sit for 10 years unused and will still expire 14 days after the first use. The way I read this special offer is that the tickets can sit unused only until December 2018 and then they will expire. I don't think you can use a few days each year until 2018. I imagine they will still expire 14 days after first use. I might be wrong but I'd hate for you to buy them thinking they can be spread over several years when they really can't.

I'm not sure if this is the case with these tickets, but MYW tickets expire 14 days after first use. They have no date in which they must first be activated so they could sit for 10 years unused and will still expire 14 days after the first use. The way I read this special offer is that the tickets can sit unused only until December 2018 and then they will expire. I don't think you can use a few days each year until 2018. I imagine they will still expire 14 days after first use. I might be wrong but I'd hate for you to buy them thinking they can be spread over several years when they really can't.
You are correct. There are no more non expiring tickets sold (other than a few left over child tickets at UT)

PP is talking about not using the tickets and their expiring. They do have a date on the PS website. Whether or not that date is real or not would be the question. Like you said, tickets typically can sat forever till they are used. I guess some sold to 3rd parties may have different rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter