Parksavers...Legit? Disadvantages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, are their prices fairly consistent? Do they offer good deals like they have now, pretty much all the time? So... if I were to wait till say next January, would we probably still get as good of a deal?

So, the Mar 8 - Dec 31st, 2016 date is only if I'm going to redeem the voucher in person. But, if I'm just going to link them to my MDE, I have until 2018 to use them? I'm just trying to make sure it would be okay to purchase these this year, but not use them until June or July 2017. The price savings as a Canadian is phenomenal.
It says anytime. It means anytime. You can use the tickets linked to MDE forever. They do not expire. Only vouchers expire.

That said, are their prices fairly consistent? Do they offer good deals like they have now, pretty much all the time? So... if I were to wait till say next January, would we probably still get as good of a deal?
I doubt it. They will run out of stock (at old prices) at some point and have to charge more since prices increased.

is there tax and shipping on top. Seems like they are giving the hopper for free for 7 days.

Would you be able to upgrade these to a DVC AP Gold Pass ? Do they mail the actual ticket out to you also ?

is there tax and shipping on top. Seems like they are giving the hopper for free for 7 days.
No

1. Would you be able to upgrade these to a DVC AP Gold Pass ?
2. Do they mail the actual ticket out to you also ?

1. Yes *as with all discounted tickets, you must use it at least once to keep the discount
2. No. That's why you have to trade in a voucher for tickets if you don't have a MB or want to link to MDE

Last edited:

For those who have used Park Savers and stayed on property....
Do you get to book FP+ 60 days out? or only 30 days out?

I received my codes today and am only allowed to book 30 days out.

We are staying on property (booked through Disney) and that ressie shows up. I have linked to my MDE.

Your 60 day window will open once you reach 60 days out. Until then you will get a rolling 30 day window.

I have other tickets already linked in MDE. Is it a definite they won't expire in 2018 as long as they are in MDE? I'd hate to lose almost $800.
I posted the exact words from the voucher
It says once linked to MDE they are good anytime
I take anytime as just that
But email them if you want other confirmation

I didn't do enough digging before buying my tickets from UT earlier this week - we are going in 2017 and I didn't read that I could redeem in MDE and they would be ok. I would have save another $180 CDN on our 4 tickets. I saved about $140 by using UT over Disney. Parksavers has some great deals...especially for Canadians.

For a trip about 4 years ago I used UT and it worked great.

This year I found ParkSavers and it was cheaper. I searched on here and posted a thread, but not many knew or had used the site...

I used it and have been posting about them every chance I get! It's saved me more than UT and they emailed me the codes in a day or so!

are these tix cheaper than UCT with the mousesavers link? thinking of buying base tix and linking into mde to use aftee our nonexpiring tix are used up.

I just looked to see if I could have saved more money on a 5 day park hopper at Parksavers over the price of the 'old' tickets at UCT. They were basically the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter