Parking

MIZZOU TIGER

Earning My Ears
My first time going to WDW in a big way. Taking the family in May. We are flying into Tampa, renting a car and driving to WDW. Staying at the WL. Question is should we drive to the parks or use the buses/monorail/boat system? Which will save time? If we drive are we going to have to park miles away and increase our walking? Help!!:smooth:

WE drive to all the parks (tho you are close to the MK and won't need to drive there). The tram service in the parking lots at the parks is usually pretty prompt and efficient, and it's not a long walk from where you might park to where the trams pick you up.

I'm with everyone else. I would drive to every park except the MK.

The advantage of taking the boat to MK is that it drops you off right at the gate. If you really love the monorail through the CR as I do you may want to drive. And I agree with my fellow drivers, take the car everywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter