Parking at Resorts

tortoni

DIS Veteran
We plan to have dinner at O'Hana's and then spend the rest of the evening at MK. Can we park at the Poly, eat and then take the Monorail to MK? Or will they let us park for only a short period of time?

They will only give you a three hour parking pass. You're best off to park at TTC and take the monorail to Poly. :)

You'll probably get a 3 hour pass. I believe if you valet park ($7.00) there is no time limit. You could also park in the MK lot and walk from the TTC to the Poly.

You will get a 3 hour pass. After that you get towed. Your best bet is to park at the TTC and walk to the Poly which is right next door. Eat and then head to the MK for the night. Afterwards grab the ferry or monorail back to TTC to get the car. The Poly is very strict because too many people were pulling what you want to do. Then there is no parking for the actual resort guests! I've seen the Poy tow quit a few cars and I'm sure the people weren't happy to come back and see that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter