• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Vue Inn

You can get a discount on Costcotravel.com for BWPPI. If it's not showing available call the hotel to make sure.

We're planning to stay there in January of 2017 too, as this looks like the best option for us to get three real beds, and I hear good reports on bed comfort. There is a double queen option with bath and an adjoining room with a queen. This will be perfect for our party (three adults traveling together and I want separate beds for each: Me, my sister-in-law, and my 20 year old son. These right now slow season go for $229 a night (no resort fee or parking charge). They, however, only have two rooms with this configuration and won't take a reservation till 10 months out. As a backup, I booked a cancelable Family Deluxe suite at the Camelot Inn -- has a king and pullout in one room and two queens in the other that is fully cancelable (My Plan B that is already reserved in case Park Vue Inn (my Plan A) doesn't come through. If I only needed two queens I'd be fine, but there aren't all that many options with same suite and three real beds. The Camelot Inn for my configuration was $219 a night plus $12 for parking, so these are really priced comparably. // Regular rooms are, of course, less.

Last edited:
We just got back last night. Those beds are comfortable! I would stay there again. Everything was clean and the hotel staff was great! The only thing I didn't like was that the pool was in the middle of the parking lot. We did not use it. I can't help, but wonder how it compares to BWPPI? Breakfast at PVI was good, my daughter made her own waffle :-) I paid 119, and 129 a night.

We just got back last night. Those beds are comfortable! I would stay there again. Everything was clean and the hotel staff was great! The only thing I didn't like was that the pool was in the middle of the parking lot. We did not use it. I can't help, but wonder how it compares to BWPPI? Breakfast at PVI was good, my daughter made her own waffle :-) I paid 119, and 129 a night.

I didn't like the pool in the middle of the parking lot either, however, when you are there, it feels a bit more secluded with the vines and flowers and such. It seems like many of the motels on Harbor have their pool in the middle of the parking lot. ... Its much better than the one at Desert Inn and Suites, which is indoor, but has a HUGE (like a whole wall) window, so people look in at you as they walk by!

The pool at BWPPI is always a lot more crowded (dont know why..) and in our experience, a lot colder - probably because it's shaded most of the time and I don't think hotels in S. Ca. generally heat their pools.. The pool at PVI is much less crowded and is warmed by the continuous sun it gets all day. In fact most of the time when we go back for a dip in the afternoon, we're the only ones in the pool!
All in all we've used and enjoyed the pool at PVI far more often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter