Park Vue Inn

JuicyFruit

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at Park Vue Inn ? It's directly across the street from main entrance at DL.

We love it!! It has exterior corridors but my kids loved the pool and hot tub the breakfast is great and price reasonable and can't beat the location!!

We stayed there last year, and would definitely stay there again!

That hotel is talked about a lot here.
It's a very nice hotel and I don't think you can go wrong with either it or the one next door, Best Western Park Place Inn.

I'm headed back for my second stay there soon. It is a very solid offering with free breakfast and free parking. We stayed on the top floor near the back last time and thought it was great.

What were some of the rates you paid and what time of year did you go? I'm looking to stay here in January 2017 and they won't have rates available until around April.

Yes I've done this but probably going the day after January 1st so not sure if this rate would still fall under a holiday. Jan 2nd 2017 is a Monday so not sure what to expect with rates and crowds. I'm guessing the first few days of that week will still be busy.

you could see wht they are now to get an idea

What were some of the rates you paid and what time of year did you go? I'm looking to stay here in January 2017 and they won't have rates available until around April.
We've always paid $150-200 per room (even for the suites). We've stayed in Jan, Feb, and July. The first visit is usually the most expensive. After that, you get returning guest rates. Our 2-queen in late Jan was $148 or so. Jacuzzi suite and 3-queen suite w/kitchenette were usually $197 in July. July rates should be equal to holiday rates--both high season.

Thank you. That's great info.

We've always paid $150-200 per room (even for the suites). We've stayed in Jan, Feb, and July. The first visit is usually the most expensive. After that, you get returning guest rates. Our 2-queen in late Jan was $148 or so. Jacuzzi suite and 3-queen suite w/kitchenette were usually $197 in July. July rates should be equal to holiday rates--both high season.

We normally stay onsite, but we did spend the first night of our most recent trip at Park Vue Inn. It was very nice. It really is right across the street from the gates. You can't get any closer. And, they had a really nice free continental breakfast with waffle makers.

I think the price per night was around $220, but that was because it was during the Christmas holiday. It is normally cheaper I believe.

I stayed here a few years ago and it was HORRID!! I had a standard, 2 full/queen beds room. The beds were HARD AS A ROCK! It was like sleeping on a slab of concrete. The room was TINY!!! I'm only 5'4" and I could touch the wall with my toes opposite of my bed. While, the location was great, it was NOISY (and I used to live in southern ca, and I'm also a heavy sleeper). I wouldn't pay $20 to stay there.

I stayed here a few years ago and it was HORRID!! I had a standard, 2 full/queen beds room. The beds were HARD AS A ROCK! It was like sleeping on a slab of concrete. The room was TINY!!! I'm only 5'4" and I could touch the wall with my toes opposite of my bed. While, the location was great, it was NOISY (and I used to live in southern ca, and I'm also a heavy sleeper). I wouldn't pay $20 to stay there.
depending on how long ago it was rooms were renovated a cpl years ago

I just got back from staying at this hotel. I asked for a room that was quiet but still had a lot of noise from neighbors. There was some safety issues as the neighbors were smoking pot and leaving their door open. :mad: It was a little unnerving. There was a lot of people in the breakfast room. It was crazy! There was no proper etiquette there. :scared: The room was clean and big enough for two people. The location is good as it is across from the entrance to the parks. :)

We stayed at Park Vue the last two times we went to Disneyland. Once in 2011 and in 2014 during Spring Break in April. My family and I loved staying so close and the room was clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast was nice to have, just make sure and get there right when they open! We payed around $150 a night and I believe it was worth it! I'm sure next time we go we'll stay there again!

We stayed at Park Vue the last two times we went to Disneyland. Once in 2011 and in 2014 during Spring Break in April. My family and I loved staying so close and the room was clean and beds comfortable. The breakfast was nice to have, just make sure and get there right when they open! We payed around $150 a night and I believe it was worth it! I'm sure next time we go we'll stay there again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter