Parasailing on Castaway Cay - Shot with Canon D10 - May 29 10:30 am

WOW Morgtroy your pictures are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We usually don't stay until night fall because of the kids and the weather being so hot hot HOT. but I will try and do disney in early Dec. or Jan. so I can stay and enjoy the night time scenery.

I see you are scheduled for the DVC DCL. I have already booked my OWN parasailing for one of our CC stops. This time, I will be taking D10 into the air myself. 10:00 am, Day #4. Join us! We'll take YOUR picture parasailing!!

Yes we are and I can't wait. It sounds like fun but we'll see. DH booked us on the jet ski ride thing. He really wants to do that. And at the price, I think we will only be able to afford one thing. We also like to do the group photo. But thanks for offering.

Can't wait to meet! Have a great day!

We just booked the parasailing at CC for Sept. Do you know how high they take you up? Thanks!

Just got back from a cruise to Bahamas, it wasn't Disney : ( but I did parasail. My first time, it was was unbelievable. So peaceful! You can't hardly even hear the boat when you get up there. I have no idea how high it goes, but have a super time!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter