Pandora charms

The charms are about $40 onboard....I got the Tink one last month and it was $40.

MJ

thanks mj, i loved your pic of the think charm and am getting one for sure. i first have to buy the bracelet though, lol. i'm new to charm bracelets and can't wait to get started. i doubt i will be able to wait the 122 days till my cruise to have a go at it, maybe my santa will start me off..... :rolleyes1

My DW purchased the ship, and I purchased her the yellow mickey, on the Dream. They aren't Pandora, but if you have your bracelet with you you can try on it no problem. This is poor indoor lighting. They are silver not gold.

DSCF1187.jpg

Has anyone bought the DCL logo cruiseship charm lately? Where??? Wondering if it can be had online anywhere:scratchin

Oh I love that DCL ship. On our last cruise we didnt see anything exciting we wanted to buy onboard, but now I know what I'll be buying DD!

I loveeeeeee the DCL ship charm. I do have a Pandora ship! I'm really excited about being able to purchase charms on board.

Do they have a lot of Chamilla charms on board?

thanks debbie

I bought the DCL ship last year on our first DCL cruise :) can't wait to get another charm on next years cruise. And I have the Pandora bracelet and the ship fits fine. I did read that if you have any other charm on your bracelet it voids your warranty on your bracelet. Although if u take ur charm off your bracelet they won't know any different :)

I did not know that the DCL ship logo charm was sold at WDW...that is interesting.

The text I bolded is not exactly true either.....I bought both my Dreams Really Do Come True and the blue glass Mickey head one at Disneyshopping.com. I bought them back in September.....they are no longer listed at the site but they had a few different Disney and non Disney Chamilia charms online. Was great for those who could not get to WDW or the cruise.

MJ

I also have the "dreams really do come true" charm that hubby bought at a local jewellery store!

I recently bought two Disney charms at the General Store on the Boardwalk - the "Dreams really do come true" and the castle. I have a Pandora that my husband bought me a few years back. The lady that was checking me out told me told me that Pandora made their bracelet a little bigger in width in 2012 and that the Chamilia charms would no longer fit it.

Since my Pandora was bought several years back, I didn't have to worry but just wanted to pass on what she told me (true or not) so you can be aware. And the castle charm was too silver for my bracelet - it stuck out like a sore thumb! :)

OK dear. I have my pandora bracelets out. I have 3 because i only buy the charms when i can get a free bracelet. This was within the past 15 months. I do have my 'dreams' charm on the bracelet. I did see the Chamilia bracelet somewhere today for about 40.00 I love the sand castle. I'll check the color. I'm wondering how many cruise ship ONLY charms there are.

I recently bought two Disney charms at the General Store on the Boardwalk - the "Dreams really do come true" and the castle. I have a Pandora that my husband bought me a few years back. The lady that was checking me out told me told me that Pandora made their bracelet a little bigger in width in 2012 and that the Chamilia charms would no longer fit it.

Since my Pandora was bought several years back, I didn't have to worry but just wanted to pass on what she told me (true or not) so you can be aware. And the castle charm was too silver for my bracelet - it stuck out like a sore thumb! :)

DW has a Zabble bracelet - But on it, she has mostly Chamilia beads and one Pandora. All fit perfectly well.

I believe there are 3 different DCL charms.

IMG_3684.jpg

charm-pic2.jpg

charm-pic3.jpg

They look gold, however they are silver.

According to this thread, there are 4, but no one has posted a picture of the fourth.

I have the DCL ship charm. It does not fit on my Brighton bracelet. I have a Chamilia bracelet that I wear my Disney charms on.

The "Dreams Come True" charm posted above I bought at the jewelry store on Main Street at Disneyland.

The DCL ship is supposed to be only sold onboard the ships. I wonder if the ones at WDW were returns???

I still need to get the three other (not the ship) DCL charms, but - sigh - they are only sold onboard and we don't have any cruises booked at the moment.
(First-world problem for sure!)

- Dreams

I purchased the "missing" 4th charm yesterday on the Magic. I was praying it would fit my Pandora and after reading the previous posts I believe it will :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter