Pandora charms

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by makaylee, Jun 4, 2011.

1. makaylee

makaylee DIS Veteran

Do they sell Pandora charms on the ship?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

No, they are Chamila(sp?). They have quite a few "Disney" ones. Oddly, they have a cruise ship and I was only able to find it at the parks. I bought the ship at Downtown Disney, and saw at the Contemporary.

4. makaylee

makaylee DIS Veteran

Thank you for the quick reply. M friend is sailing with us on the 18th and she collects them. I told her I would ask the DIS. lol You guys know everything. I don't know how picky she is with the brands, Chamilla might be just fine. That's funny about them not having the ship, on the ship.

5. Sue (mom of 3 boys!)

Sue (mom of 3 boys!) DIS Veteran

Be careful w/ Chamilia on a Pandora bracelet. I had 2 get permanently stuck on my Pandora bracelet. Others were fine. My solution is to have two bracelets-one Pandora and one Chamilia. ;)

6. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

I have not any problem with the Chamila I bought. I bought the ship, the blue glass with black mickey head, and the white rhinestone Mickey head. All seem to be fine and no different from the Pandora charms with respect to movement and how they thread on and off, and I do have the Pandora chain.

7. karajeboo

karajeboo DISmom by land and by sea!

My husband bought me the Chamiia bracelet because they have the rights to Disney charms. He thought, well, if they have Disney on their side they can't be all bad!!! :lmao: Love my Chamillia bracelet and yes, you can get a DCL charm ONLY sold on the ships! Also check out Troll charms. Chamillia and Troll are the only ones that actually say that most any other charms will work on their bracelets. Pandora is kinda snooty and tries to say that ONLY Pandora will work on their bracelets. I'm on to em though......

8. DisneyDreams4

DisneyDreams4 Mouseketeer

Good Morning

Can you take a picture of the cruise one. We are going in July and I would like to see it so I can look for it.:goodvibes

Thank You

9. makaylee

makaylee DIS Veteran

Thank you all for your help.
    Do they sell the actual bracelet on the ship?

10. Riothecat

Riothecat Mouseketeer

They do have the braelets on the ship for the Chamila beads. Not bought one, but seen them on there :)

11. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

The round one on the left has a blue stone in the star and says "Dreams really do come true." The other three I bought on the Dream, the ship at Downtown Disney :sad2: There is a pink glass one for Minnie, and others. The rhinestone one came in other colors.

Yes, they sell the Chamilia chain.

12. BLeeS

BLeeS Mouseketeer

I purchased the cruise ship charm (Chamilia)on the Dream this past sailing (May 29-June 3) for my Pandora bracelet...total cost with tax $43.

13. moet7

moet7 DIS Veteran

I have the cruise ship charm that was purchased on the Magic. It does NOT look like the one that is pictured in the post above. I was told that it can ONLY be purchased on the ships. It has a the DCL logo on the side of it.

14. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

Excellent! Glad to hear!

15. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

Can you post a pic? Would love to see it. I love my little ship, though!

16. Blanche_Neige

Blanche_Neige DIS Veteran

I would love to see a picture too since a friend of mine sell Chamilia charms and said there were no such thing as a DCL charm in the Chamilia line :confused3 The only thing they have is a Cruise one as the PP mentioned. I looked on the web and cannot find it either.

I would love to see your charm :lovestruc

17. DisneyDreams4

DisneyDreams4 Mouseketeer

Thank you sooo much:goodvibes

I love the one that say "Dreams really do come true" you got that on the dream? which store? How much??

Thank you for all your information.:goodvibes

18. moet7

moet7 DIS Veteran

I would be happy to post a pic of the charm, except I don't know how to post a picture. If someone can tell me what to do I would be happy to try.....I have to say the charm is really cute.......it looks like the one that has been posted already, except on the side of it it has the DCL logo.

19. moet7

moet7 DIS Veteran

Ok......went to the tech board and found out how to post a pic.....so here we go....

[​IMG]

20. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

I bought the charms in Whitecaps, they are in the case along the wall. I honestly do not remember how much it was, but here is the link to the Chamilia website if you are interested; they did not all, but quite a few on the ship as I remember.

http://www.chamilia.com/us/en/jewelry/beads

21. Blanche_Neige

Blanche_Neige DIS Veteran

TY

I will b sure to ask about it next time we cruise, they didn't have that on the Wonder when I went. Hopefully they will have some on the Dream :goodvibes