• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Panama Canal Eastbound Sept. 14, 2013--it'll be WONDER-ful

We had a terrific time! It was even fun at Hobby airport seeing and chatting with cruise people all over again! Even flew home with some of you. Kaleigh made several new friends. We cruise again October 2014 for a 7-day southern and the 3 day from San Juan back to PC. We have had that booked since it came out. We booked a dummy cruise that we will use in 2015.

Now we need to plan our spring trip to WDW!

Thought I'd share my photos from the amazing cruise we all just enjoyed. I've posted this in the "Trip Reports" section, though it's only pictures... Not really a review. Enjoy - glad we all had a blast!

I'm not much for writing a review, but I wanted to share some pics (over 1400!) from the 9/14/13 - 9/28/13 EBPC Disney Wonder cruise that we just got off of on Saturday.

There are lots of areas of the ship included, so look around the 7 pages of pictures. I haven't yet captioned the Panama Canal pictures. They are on Page 4, there are nearly 500 of them from that day.

While the panoramic pictures are included in the full gallery, I've pulled them out and made an additional gallery of just the panoramic pictures.

If you have questions, let me know. Feel free to share the link with friends & relatives that are doing research in the Disney Wonder.

Here are the galleries:

EBPC on the Disney Wonder: http://d.pr/6puh

EBPC Panoramic Pictures: http://d.pr/veUA

It was really nice to see all of you guys on this cruise. I wanted to thank the one who offered to pay my tips for me. I was honored and humbled. It was paid forward.

We had an amazing time!! I enjoyed meeting some of the disboards group! My Alex loved meeting Kayleigh as well as Anna! And William loved meeting AJ. We had tears again Sunday and today over leaving new friends.

Hoping to cruise with you all again soon!!

We had a fantastic time! It was great to meet and get to know some of you. Sorry we missed the wine-tasting. We didn't get the message until after the event. Oh well, we gave our bottle to Brandon who we got to know a bit. It was fun watching for each others smiling faces.:flower3:

Did anyone prepurchase the photo cd package. Wondering what the price range for this cruise would be ??

Did anyone prepurchase the photo cd package. Wondering what the price range for this cruise would be ??

It was $399 onboard, as long as you did it before the last day.

There were ample photo opps. I'd say it could be well worth it, especially if you have kids (we didn't have kids along).

We did the picture package plus paid an extra $75 for all of the prints. It was SO WORTH IT! We have a stack of pics over a foot tall. The only family who had more than us was Abigail's (the sweet little girl in the wheelchair with the infant little sister) family! We ended up with 2 disks. One had 339 photos and the other had 294 photos for a total of 633 photos. :)

We did the picture package plus paid an extra $75 for all of the prints. It was SO WORTH IT! We have a stack of pics over a foot tall. The only family who had more than us was Abigail's (the sweet little girl in the wheelchair with the infant little sister) family! We ended up with 2 disks. One had 339 photos and the other had 294 photos for a total of 633 photos. :)

WOW! And we didn't buy a single picture this time.

We had a fantastic time! It was great to meet and get to know some of you. Sorry we missed the wine-tasting. We didn't get the message until after the event. Oh well, we gave our bottle to Brandon who we got to know a bit. It was fun watching for each others smiling faces.:flower3:

We did the same thing... Got the message after the fact so we gave our wine to Kelvin and Charmaine in the Outlook Cove. We figured they severed us enough liquor so we should give some back...lol

We did the same thing... Got the message after the fact so we gave our wine to Kelvin and Charmaine in the Outlook Cove. We figured they severed us enough liquor so we should give some back...lol

We loved Kelvin (and Charmaine too!) The last sea day (9/27) was our adult daughter's birthday (she was home!); we made a happy birthday sign and carried it around taking pictures around the ship with it. It was also Kelvin's birthday so we took a picture of him holding the sign (ironically it was his and my daughter's 27th!). He mentioned being on Facebook but we forgot to get his info if anyone has it :)

We loved Kelvin (and Charmaine too!) The last sea day (9/27) was our adult daughter's birthday (she was home!); we made a happy birthday sign and carried it around taking pictures around the ship with it. It was also Kelvin's birthday so we took a picture of him holding the sign (ironically it was his and my daughter's 27th!). He mentioned being on Facebook but we forgot to get his info if anyone has it :)

I do. Friend me on Facebook. Sharan simmers Fosbinder and I will share it.

Thought I'd share my photos from the amazing cruise we all just enjoyed. I've posted this in the "Trip Reports" section, though it's only pictures... Not really a review. Enjoy - glad we all had a blast!

I'm not much for writing a review, but I wanted to share some pics (over 1400!) from the 9/14/13 - 9/28/13 EBPC Disney Wonder cruise that we just got off of on Saturday.

There are lots of areas of the ship included, so look around the 7 pages of pictures. I haven't yet captioned the Panama Canal pictures. They are on Page 4, there are nearly 500 of them from that day.

While the panoramic pictures are included in the full gallery, I've pulled them out and made an additional gallery of just the panoramic pictures.

If you have questions, let me know. Feel free to share the link with friends & relatives that are doing research in the Disney Wonder.

Here are the galleries:

EBPC on the Disney Wonder: http://d.pr/6puh

EBPC Panoramic Pictures: http://d.pr/veUA

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. :yay:

I'm so glad a friend of mine introduced me to this board! This group made all of the difference for our cruise experience. We would have loved our trip through the Panama Canal BUT having so many new friends to spend time with just put us over the top. The wine tasting was such fun. I ended up bringing two bottles from Becker Vineyards here in the Texas Hill Country and we had no trouble finishing them both. My dinner "family" continued to grow throughout the trip and we loved our evening adventures with all of you. Brenna met Kaleigh within minutes of getting into the Goofy pool while still in LA and it was our luck to have her just two doors down for the 14 magical days on the Wonder. This was my fourth DCL trip but first visits to Palo. Thanks Renee for joining me for dinner! I took a picture this week at work with my friend and a sea lion making a funny face. My friend leaves tomorrow on the Wonder and is going to give a copy to Salvio. I think he will get a kick out of it. I hope everyone is getting back into their daily routines without too much difficulty. I know I've been exhausted this week trying to get used to being at work at 6am and wrangling my kiddos for all of their responsibilities. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

I'm so glad a friend of mine introduced me to this board! This group made all of the difference for our cruise experience. We would have loved our trip through the Panama Canal BUT having so many new friends to spend time with just put us over the top. The wine tasting was such fun. I ended up bringing two bottles from Becker Vineyards here in the Texas Hill Country and we had no trouble finishing them both. My dinner "family" continued to grow throughout the trip and we loved our evening adventures with all of you. Brenna met Kaleigh within minutes of getting into the Goofy pool while still in LA and it was our luck to have her just two doors down for the 14 magical days on the Wonder. This was my fourth DCL trip but first visits to Palo. Thanks Renee for joining me for dinner! I took a picture this week at work with my friend and a sea lion making a funny face. My friend leaves tomorrow on the Wonder and is going to give a copy to Salvio. I think he will get a kick out of it. I hope everyone is getting back into their daily routines without too much difficulty. I know I've been exhausted this week trying to get used to being at work at 6am and wrangling my kiddos for all of their responsibilities. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

I thought it was so funny that Kaleigh and Brenna found each other so quickly and had fun the whole cruise. Who knew you were part of the DIS group at that point, not to mention 2 doors down! Had too much fun at the wine tasting and then went and had another bottle at dinner!
Iposted all my photos from the trip, including DL and our sea lion excursion and our horse carriage tour in Cartegena. If anyone wants to view them, just friend me on FB. I am in the FB group if you need my name. If you aren't, just send me a message here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter