Panama Canal Eastbound Sept. 14, 2013--it'll be WONDER-ful

Tracy, got your pm and sent one back to you.

Remember everyone, 3 more days to join the FE!!!

Also, everyone that is in the exchange, please let me know if you have problems viewing the document that I sent you the link for!!!

I know when you have names to work on gifts for it really adds to the excitement. . . at least it does to me!

Hi. We would like to be added to fe list. One room is Kim and Craig miller dw&dh and another room Janice and Vernon hill dw&dh We have ogt rooms, so no room numbers yet. Thanks. :love:

In an interesting turn of events, we aren't sure if we are cruising or not, but for a FANTASTIC reason! My husband and I have been trying to adopt for years now, and we just found out last week that we got a placement! My 11 month old son moves in TODAY and his 4 1/2 year old sister moves in next week!!!!! (Holy cow, right????) Since we were waiting to hear from the state on possible adoption placements, we DID take the Travel Protection, knowing there was a SLIGHT possibility we may get a call.....little did we know!

So, now we aren't sure what we are doing. The kids' social worker said she can absolutely get them passports and we can take them on the cruise if we want to, but it'll all depend on how everyone adjusts. Two weeks is a Loooooong time to be on a ship if the baby decides he's going to scream the whole time! We will just have to see how these next few weeks go.

In the mean time......eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!

Hi to everyone! We just booked this cruise! Nothing like waiting to the last minute! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and we are soooo excited! We participated in the FE on our last cruise and would love to do it again. Is this the place sign up for that?
We have John, my hubby, and kids, Jack 14, Annabella 4 in Cabin 2513. Heidi, that's me, and kids Lauren age 12 and Justin age 7 in an IGT cabin # unknown now. Judy and Gary, my parents, along with Jesse age 9 in another IGT cabin. That's it for now. Please let me know if I need to sign up elsewhere for the FE. See you in September!

Also, everyone that is in the exchange, please let me know if you have problems viewing the document that I sent you the link for!!!

I know when you have names to work on gifts for it really adds to the excitement. . . at least it does to me!

So, we are latecomers to the cruise, but want to join the FE group. Can you tell me how? we did the FE on a previous cruise, but trying to figure it out again!:goodvibes

I am sending you a pm.

FYI, I have heard that the Mexicali Menu from night 7 has been replaced with a Taste of the Caribbean menu. I have ALL of the menus if anyone is wanting to see them. Feel free to send me a PM if there are any you want. Also, planning our DCL trips is like crack to me....can't get enough and I like to be super organized about it. I have a mad-crazy chart that I made, showing each day's port, show, menu, dress code, and navigator highlights. If anyone else would benefit from that, I'd be happy to share.

I would love a copy of your chart! Would be very helpful in packing and deciding on clothes. Email me Thekoeppens@ aol. Com

I would love a copy as well! I think you can PM now too!

We finally have a cabin number 5502. Can not wait getting excited now.

Please add our cabin number to the roll call, FE and recipe exchange. Thanks

In an interesting turn of events, we aren't sure if we are cruising or not, but for a FANTASTIC reason! My husband and I have been trying to adopt for years now, and we just found out last week that we got a placement! My 11 month old son moves in TODAY and his 4 1/2 year old sister moves in next week!!!!! (Holy cow, right????) Since we were waiting to hear from the state on possible adoption placements, we DID take the Travel Protection, knowing there was a SLIGHT possibility we may get a call.....little did we know!

So, now we aren't sure what we are doing. The kids' social worker said she can absolutely get them passports and we can take them on the cruise if we want to, but it'll all depend on how everyone adjusts. Two weeks is a Loooooong time to be on a ship if the baby decides he's going to scream the whole time! We will just have to see how these next few weeks go.

How wonderful! Such great news for you and your husband. Can't think of a better reason to cancel a cruise! :woohoo:

Hi. We would like to be added to fe list. One room is Kim and Craig miller dw&dh and another room Janice and Vernon hill dw&dh We have ogt rooms, so no room numbers yet. Thanks. :love:

:welcome: So glad you are joining us. I will be sending you the link as soon as you get your 10 posts so that I can pm it to you.

Hi to everyone! We just booked this cruise! Nothing like waiting to the last minute! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise and we are soooo excited! We participated in the FE on our last cruise and would love to do it again. Is this the place sign up for that?
We have John, my hubby, and kids, Jack 14, Annabella 4 in Cabin 2513. Heidi, that's me, and kids Lauren age 12 and Justin age 7 in an IGT cabin # unknown now. Judy and Gary, my parents, along with Jesse age 9 in another IGT cabin. That's it for now. Please let me know if I need to sign up elsewhere for the FE. See you in September!

:welcome: to y'all also, so glad you are with us. I am adding you to the FE. I am assuming you will have one for your family on just one room, so for now I am using the 2513 cabin. Will your parents also want to be included in the exchange? Also is Jesse your son or daughter?

So excited for you. If for some reason you don't go, I am sure the kids will get an introduction to Disney cruises at some point in time.

We finally have a cabin number 5502. Can not wait getting excited now.

Please add our cabin number to the roll call, FE and recipe exchange. Thanks

Got it taken care of.

Two more days to join the FE exchange

:woohoo: Congrats that's an awesome reason to be considering not sailing :woohoo:

That's great news! Congratulations!!

Welcome! So glad you're joining us!!

What is the best option, at this point for a group of 9 to get from the port in Galveston to the Hobby Airport?

This port is new to us too, but I would think maybe hiring a 15 passenger van might be best for your group. That way there is extra space for luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter