Panama Canal Eastbound Sept. 14, 2013--it'll be WONDER-ful

roll call updated.....I think!

Sorry to see you go Jandave.
Welcome Readyplayer.

As always, let me know if there are things I need to add or change.

We, pahrumpgirl Carol an Doug and Steve and I changed our dining too. We usually dine late but decided to shake things up.

How many Disney cruises has everyone taken? This will be my 12th and Steve's 10th.
:

This will be our 9th, Jessi's 8th Disney, our 14th overall. We just got off a RCL out of San Juan in early January and after starting the last two days at 40 below and then 14 below, any cruise sounds good right now - so jealous Kathy. Hope you have a great time, don't recall which ship you are sailing.

Hi everyone! So excited to be here. We are in the process of booking this trip and reading your posts makes it even more exciting. We are Catherine (42) and Rich (44) and this will be DCL trips 4 and 1 for us respectively. We would LOVE to swap recipes and join a Pub Crawl and bring some Texas Hill Country wine for the wine tasting. We live in San Antonio and work at Sea World. Looking forward to September!

Welcome Cathrine and Rich :wave2:
Glad that you are going to join us, I had friends on the December EBPC and they tell me we are going to love this cruise. They had a very active DIS group who did many things together :woohoo:

and then there is me, i didn't know they had a Sea World in San Antonio :confused3 been to the other sites, the river, theater, fort, missed your place.

Hi there, finally getting around to joining this group. We've been booked for some time. Travelling are Myself, Michelle (43), DH Derek (43), DD Maggie (11) and her friend Allison (11).

We would love to participate in FE, and also wine tasting - we will bring some award winning Ontario wine!

This is my 11th DCL, DH and DD's 10th Yay Platinum!

Welcome Cathrine and Rich :wave2:
Glad that you are going to join us, I had friends on the December EBPC and they tell me we are going to love this cruise. They had a very active DIS group who did many things together :woohoo:

and then there is me, i didn't know they had a Sea World in San Antonio :confused3 been to the other sites, the river, theater, fort, missed your place.

In my DH's opinion, the San Antonio Sea World is the best. We have been to the Orlando one several times and he said never again, we will go to the one in San Antonio because he thinks it is laid out better, and nicer.

Hi there, finally getting around to joining this group. We've been booked for some time. Travelling are Myself, Michelle (43), DH Derek (43), DD Maggie (11) and her friend Allison (11).

We would love to participate in FE, and also wine tasting - we will bring some award winning Ontario wine!

This is my 11th DCL, DH and DD's 10th Yay Platinum!

:welcome: Glad you are joining us. I will put you on the appropriate lists and again, we look forward to seeing you in September, but getting to know you before then on this thread.

I'm sad to say that we are no longer taking this cruise.

We switched to the Sept. 6 2014 Transatlantic, which gives us more time to save, and is DHs dream trip.

Is there a way someone can take over keeping the roll call updated?

I just removed us from the roll call and added Michelle and Derek and the girls.

If Tinkerbell is willing to take over, she could edit the roll call into her first post, which is the second post of this thread, and I can try to delete mine, or if it won't let me delete it totally I could edit it so it's blank and the roll call will still appear at the start of the thread.

Again, sorry guys! I know you all will have fun.

I'm sad to say that we are no longer taking this cruise.

We switched to the Sept. 6 2014 Transatlantic, which gives us more time to save, and is DHs dream trip.

Is there a way someone can take over keeping the roll call updated?

I hope you enjoy it. We will miss you.

I have a post on the first page, but it is further down. If she can't do it, let me know and I will keep up with it down on my first page post. It wouldn't be at the top, but it would still be on page 1!!!

Another one bites the dust ... we also had to cancel. My husband's current work project "go" date was moved up to September and that means we go nowhere that month.

Hope you all have a lovely time - I will look forward to reading all about it! :goodvibes

Another one bites the dust ... we also had to cancel. My husband's current work project "go" date was moved up to September and that means we go nowhere that month.

Hope you all have a lovely time - I will look forward to reading all about it! :goodvibes

We will miss you. Hope you are able to do one someday.

201 days until the cruise! I have a reminder set on my calendar to book Palo, Spa, excursions etc. I added the DisBoards App to my phone. I'm keeping a list of stuff to pack (does anyone like to play dominoes or cards???). What is everyone else doing in preparation. This is a honeymoon trip for us and I am beyond excited now that I've booked the cruise and gotten our flight and arranged a town car from the airport.

I'm even playing around with my scrapbooking stuff with old cruise photos and considering starting a scrapbook for this trip before we even go! How's that for crazy?!

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you and having a memorable experience through the Panama Canal!

In my DH's opinion, the San Antonio Sea World is the best.

So glad to hear that! We are proud of our park and have a lot of amazing people working hard to give people a good experience.

I learned something new today that might help someone on this group (well the one or two of you that haven't already become DCL experts!) ... I've never been to Palo. My past three cruises were just me and my two kids. Traveling as a single mom you learn the kid activities and go to bed early. This is my first "adult" DCL experience so I'm looking forward to seeing the nightlife, maybe doing a martini tasting, visiting the spa AND eating at Palo. I called DCL today about a website issue and while I was on the phone I asked the lady about dining rotation. I figured I wouldn't be able to get that info until closer to cruise time. WRONG. You can actually request a dining rotation so you are prepared when you make your Palo reservations. I would prefer to miss a Parrot Cay dining night and not an Animator's Palate night or Triton's (this is my first cruise on the Wonder). I realize we have 14 nights to enjoy the dining rotation, but hey I would prefer to sacrifice Parrot Cay. :)

Happy Monday everyone.

Any thoughts about linking dining ? On our MED cruise our DIS group linked and we had 3 tables around each other all DISrs, really fun talking about our different excursions and activities. We also might want to request the rotation that puts us in Triton's on Formal nights, any thoughts ?

Looks like we'll Ship to ourselves, lol

Guess you'll have to put up with us, we have been waiting too long to let this get away ::yes:: Where are you in Nashville ? I used to have an office just off the square in Franklin and a small studio (house) on 17th that we sold to the College for a parking lot, and really love Nashville. Never lived closer than Memphis but traveled up often, still have a golf buddy there :upsidedow

MPS516 said:
Any thoughts about linking dining ? On our MED cruise our DIS group linked and we had 3 tables around each other all DISrs, really fun talking about our different excursions and activities. We also might want to request the rotation that puts us in Triton's on Formal nights, any thoughts ?

Sounds fun to me. Our rotation has us in Triton for what I'm guessing is one of the formal nights if it is the same as the December EBPC

I don't have a problem with that, but we are late dining, and if I remember right you are early. So if anyone else is late, we only have 3 in our party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter