Palo brunch or dinner?

For Palo brunch is there a dress code and is it strictly enforced?

Also, I'm guessing there is no difference in food or offerings between the 10:30 and 12:30 service?

Thanks!
This is from the DCL website (there's no stipulation as to whether it applies to dinner only or not):
Dress to Impress
To preserve the elegant ambiance of this restaurant, you are asked to adhere to a dress code when dining at Palo. We recommend dress pants or slacks and a collared shirt for men, and a dress, skirt or pants and a blouse for women. Jeans may also be worn if in good condition (no holes). Please no tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, shorts, hats, cut-offs, torn clothing, t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/palo-restaurant/

This is a bit more relaxed than it used to be. I know, in the past, they were pretty strict about compliance, I doubt that it's different now.

For Palo brunch is there a dress code and is it strictly enforced?

Also, I'm guessing there is no difference in food or offerings between the 10:30 and 12:30 service?

Thanks!

Yes dress code. Yes enforced.

No difference in food.

This is from the DCL website (there's no stipulation as to whether it applies to dinner only or not):
Dress to Impress
To preserve the elegant ambiance of this restaurant, you are asked to adhere to a dress code when dining at Palo. We recommend dress pants or slacks and a collared shirt for men, and a dress, skirt or pants and a blouse for women. Jeans may also be worn if in good condition (no holes). Please no tank tops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, shorts, hats, cut-offs, torn clothing, t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/palo-restaurant/

This is a bit more relaxed than it used to be. I know, in the past, they were pretty strict about compliance, I doubt that it's different now.

Thanks Shmoo! I'm good with jeans a collared shirt and loafers so this works for us.

Appreciate the info.

This is going to sound like a silly question, but do they limit your time during brunch? Or rush you along?
We have never experienced any pressure to move along during brunch (or dinner for that matter) at Palo.

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where the waiter felt it was appropriate to cut your food for you! What did you do/say?

Our assistant waitress cut up my food for me while I was nursing my then five month old on the Magic (under a cover if you're wondering). She didn't ask, just went right ahead and did it. I appreciated it a lot because I could eat with a fork while nursing but couldn't cut my food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter