Oxtail Soup--- always part of "Boma" Rotation ?

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
We never miss dinner at "Boma" --- went tonight and they had Oxtail soup --- was to die for !!

Does anyone know if it's always been part of the soup rotation --- ? Even our server acted like it was a new offer --

TIA !!

I've eaten at Boma numerous times over the years and I can't recall ever seeing it before. I hope it's on the menu when I go there next month.

Years ago the gentleman managing the restaurant at the time told me the menus for Mondays and Thursdays are the same, Tuesdays and Fridays are the same, Wednesdays and Saturdays are the same, and Sunday is a hodgepodge. I was a big fan of the coconut soup with chicken and vegetables and that was served Wednesdays and Saturdays.

When we were there three years ago, we had the coconut curry chicken stew on the first night. My DH loved it and just raved about it (he's not one to rave about food) and we went back later in the week since he was still talking about it. Of course it wasn't there. So he said something to the waiter, who told the chef, who pulled some out and sent it to my DH. When we stopped the chef on our way out to thank him, he ran back and brought us a copy of the recipe. Once I did the math (starting with 20 lbs. of chicken isn't for me), I was able to make it at home and he loved it! So if it's not there, ask if there's some in the fridge! You might be pleasantly surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter