Overall why not to become a travel agent

No one from TripAdvisor, or CruiseCritic or even the Disboards is willing to put their professional reputation on the line with their advice. Yes you can do it all yourself but just wait until something goes wrong, you are going to wish you had an advocate there for you!

I've read too many horror stories about things going wrong when someone used a travel agent when the travel agent didn't help either because they couldn't be reached, or they said they couldn't do anything or whatever. I am very comfortable advocating for myself and would rather not have someone else in the middle.

We've only used a travel agent three times since getting married in 1980. First was for a trip to Hawaii in 83, second for a trip to Cancun in 89 and last for our first family trip to WDW in 1995. I got on the internet in 97 and have not used a travel agent since (including trips to Singapore, Indonesia and Europe)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter