Over the river and through the woods to Mickey's house we go: The Remix

Great plans, Lisa. And I can almost guarantee that you'll be heading to that Magic Shop for Hunter's birthday. Your first full day at the parks -- MK to be exact -- will be my baby's 23rd birthday. UGH....where does the time go?

I think taking it easy the first full day is a great idea by the way.

LOVE the dress. It looks like Lacy's taste...and what a steal. I will have to have Paige come to you when it's her time and have you find the deals. LOL!
You have been on busy family. It's fianlly nice here, so I have done some yard work too. And now my desk top isn't working, so until I get it fixed...or decides to work again, I am at a stand still on my TR.

HI Lisa,
The dress is beautiful!!! Lacey will look georgeous in it! and what a deal!!

Glad things are working out with John's medication....that can be a scary thing....so happy his tests came back normal!

I wish I had a bigger yard to plant a garden...there is nothing like fresh vegetables! We have a farmers market in the city I live in, but it's like from 1p - 4pm or something like that....don't they know people work????

Black Market Minerals looks SO cool! How far away is Old Town from WDW??
When you go to Rainforest Cafe, ask about joining the Safari Club. I joined a while ago & it saves you 10% off of meals & merchandise. I can't remember the cost to join, but it has paid for itself a few times over so far. It also gets me in ahead of the stand-by line. :thumbsup2

Great plans, Lisa. And I can almost guarantee that you'll be heading to that Magic Shop for Hunter's birthday. Your first full day at the parks -- MK to be exact -- will be my baby's 23rd birthday. UGH....where does the time go?

I think taking it easy the first full day is a great idea by the way.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll be making the long walk from Rainforest Cafe over to the Magic Shop too. Time sure does fly when it comes to your kids getting older quickly. I can't believe that Lacey's 24!

LOVE the dress. It looks like Lacy's taste...and what a steal. I will have to have Paige come to you when it's her time and have you find the deals. LOL!
You have been on busy family. It's fianlly nice here, so I have done some yard work too. And now my desk top isn't working, so until I get it fixed...or decides to work again, I am at a stand still on my TR.

I am the queen of bargain shopping. I don't usually buy anything unless it's on sale. A lot of the tops that Lacey and I are going to wear this year came from a clearance rack we found in December. Not only were they on clearance but they were also half off the clearance price. :thumbsup2

HI Lisa,
The dress is beautiful!!! Lacey will look georgeous in it! and what a deal!!

Glad things are working out with John's medication....that can be a scary thing....so happy his tests came back normal!

I wish I had a bigger yard to plant a garden...there is nothing like fresh vegetables! We have a farmers market in the city I live in, but it's like from 1p - 4pm or something like that....don't they know people work????

Thank you so much. I sure hope the dress looks as pretty as it does on the website.

John's medication change-over will be a very gradual thing and we're hoping that a lot of his side effects will go away over time.

I love working in the garden. I like seeing my hard work come to fruition when we are gathering the produce.

Black Market Minerals looks SO cool! How far away is Old Town from WDW??
When you go to Rainforest Cafe, ask about joining the Safari Club. I joined a while ago & it saves you 10% off of meals & merchandise. I can't remember the cost to join, but it has paid for itself a few times over so far. It also gets me in ahead of the stand-by line. :thumbsup2

Old Town is not a long way from Walt Disney World. It's on Hwy. 192 (also known as West Irlo Bronson Hwy.) at Mile Marker 9. We used to stay in a hotel that was right next to Old Town and would walk over there to shop and eat at Checkers. Checkers has the best burgers and slaw dogs!

I've thought about joining the Safari Club. If I am remembering correctly, the price to join wasn't bad at all.

What did Hunter decide about football?

He talked to the coach yesterday and the coach asked him all sorts of questions like what positions he played, did he know the rules, etc. Hunter said he had played for four years and that seemed to impress the coach. He told Hunter that he'd like to have him on board and gave him a workout schedule for the Summer. They start weight training and workout in June so I guess we'll see if Hunter wants to stick with it or not.

100_2154.jpg

May 27th will be our first day in the parks! Magic Kingdom....here we come!

Oh.my! What a gorgeous picture. If I wasn't ready for Disney before seeing that, I surely am now! :lovestruc

Two weeks, two weeks...we can make it, lol!

May 27th will also be our first day in the parks...but I think we're doing Epcot that day. I will be keeping an eye out for you guys!

Love the fortune cookie idea, too...can you get personalized fortunes?

Oh.my! What a gorgeous picture. If I wasn't ready for Disney before seeing that, I surely am now! :lovestruc

Two weeks, two weeks...we can make it, lol!

May 27th will also be our first day in the parks...but I think we're doing Epcot that day. I will be keeping an eye out for you guys!

Love the fortune cookie idea, too...can you get personalized fortunes?

I can hardly wait to get back to the CBR. It's so peaceful which is the exact opposite of what my office is already today.:sad1:

I'll be sure to stop you guys if we see you and you do the same if you see us.

The fortune cookies we were looking at were at Oriental Trading Company and they had wedding/love type fortunes in them. We've thought about printing out stickers to put on the packages.

First I love, love, love Lacey's dress! It seems to be perfect from everything I "know" ;) about her! It is simple yet elegant! I don't go for a lot of frou-frou either! And what a steal!!

Glad John got a good report from the docs and good luck to hunter ont eh football! I would never, ever in a million years be able to accomplish such a feat! I may live in the deep south but I am definitely an air conditioner girl!! :rotfl:

And to your first few days plans: We will be at DTD on the 26th too but I do nto know when since we drive down that day. :confused3

But we will be in MK on the 27th! I will try and keep an eye out for you guys!! I think my plans that day are "all over the park"!

We will be at MK on the 27th too!! We have an ADR at LTT at 12:30 for lunch and then headed to DTD, maybe we will see you that morning.

Love Lacey's dress, it is sooo pretty. I also love the idea of the desert reception!!

Happy Friday! :sunny:

first, Lacey's dress is very pretty and seems to fit her personality as I have come to know her....it also matches the wedding decor and setting she has developed. She will be a beautiful bride for the celebration of her and Jesse. And, WOW! how awesome that you guys were able to find so many bargins while shopping!!

I hope Hunter enjoys football; but, I gotta tell you I don't know how those kids do it in the heat of our summers here...tell him to start drinking his 8 glasses of water (along with his reg intake) now; may help in conditioning his body for what is to come....

Happy to hear John's new doctor seems to working out and pray all continues to go well and by the end of the summer John is just about dizzy free! (that sounds funny)...

WDW plans sound fun! love the way you are starting your trip so laid back and relaxing! maybe one year we will take out time to enjoy our resort and DTD just a little more....

if I do not get a chance to see you off (I should! we get back Sat the 21st)
HAVE A MAGICAL ADVENTURE! and tell Mickey and pals "Hiya" from Ashton and I! :mickeyjum :goofy: pluto: :donald:

Playing catch up. Can't believe you are in single digits already.

Lacey's dress is beautiful and what an amazing deal.

I am glad John's doctors visit went well and that the test results came back good. Hopefully the new medication regime will help out.

That is so cool that Hunter got to play with the high school orchestra. You must be a very proud mama.

For real...the similarities between our boys is just uncanny. Isaiah has been really into learning card tricks lately...he spends tons of time on the internet learning how to do them and then more time perfecting his technique. He's got a couple that are pretty impressive! That said...he asked me about a local magic shop the other day and I mentioned that there was one in DTD. He would have a blast going there with Hunter! They really do sound like two peas in a pod!

Your plans, my dear, sound heavenly. All I can say is that I am very jealous! ;)

Way to go on the deals with the wedding dress and the ring and it just makes it all the more special that she loves it so much!

It sounds like things are going well with John's new doctor. I hope everything goes smoothly for him changing the medications.

It sounds like you will have a nice relaxing first day. I know Black Market Minerals we have one of those here.

I love Lacey's dress. My DD got her dress from David's when she got married 5 years ago and we were very happy with the. We also got the flower girl and my dress there. What color are her bridesmaids wearing? We also bought most of the wedding stuff online to save money.

Glad to hear John is doing so well with the new DR.

I can't believe you will be in Disney in a few days. We have a long wait and can't get airline tickets yet as we like Jet Blue and they are only booking to Jan 3 and Disney does nt have 2012 prices and packages yet so can't do that either.

But we go over to Maine to the beach July 2-9 so I have that to look forward to while I wait to plan for Disney.

Can't wait to hear about your trip....HAVE FUN!!!!!

Love Lacey's dress!

Good plans so far, I really like how y'all are taking a the first day and a half to enjoy Old Town and DTD.:thumbsup2 (and CBR, of course):goodvibes.

So glad that John is doing well with his new doctor.

Hope Mama can stop the stressing and that ulcer goes away!

Just a little over a week and you will be on your way!:woohoo:

Lisa- I just want to say Have a great & safe trip before I leave because I won't get the chance to say it again before you leave.:wave: I hope you have a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter