Over the river and through the woods to Mickey's house we go: The Remix

I am happy that snake didn't kill that bird & its babies!
Yay for a garage sale! I love those. We haven't done that in SO long- I think you just gave me an idea. :) It is a great way to get rid of stuff you don't need and make extra money.
I think it's awesome that you put a pool up every year! Swimming is such fun and sometimes in the summer, there is no other way to beat the heat.
I hope you get your garden going. You get such a nice garden- I remember you posted photos of it once. We have had terrible growing conditions up here for the past 2 summers, so I am a little discouraged. I am going to try to grow pumpkins this year, though.

Hi Lisa,
Oh, how proud you must be of Hunter! That's fantastic!

I hope John's meds work out...that can be a tough thing to go thru until the levels are at the right amound in your bady.

Love the idea of a dessert reception! That's a great idea!

The snake :eek: I am soooo petrified of snakes..... :scared1: goes back to when I was very young (5?) and a snake was chasing me....it probably wasn't chasing me, but at the time I thought it was....that was enough to scar me for life!!!
GO John!! I think my husband would be running in the other direction!!

WOW thats a lot going on!

How exciting Hunter got to play with the High School and go on the trip!

Good luck with John and his meds and I hope mama's ulcer gets better fast.

Our pool still looks like a frog pond! we haven't done anything with it yet. We need to get on that. My gardens are horrible this year I haven't had any time to do them yet so right now I'm just trying to keep up with the weeds. I'm not going to get serious about them until we get back from Disney.

Way to go with the refinance:thumbsup2

Hey Lisa- sorry I haven't been able to check in lately. I was at the middle school so much last week I should collect a paycheck. Or a report card!

I helped run a book fair on Mon, Tues and Friday, a teacher appreciation luncheon at the middle school on Wed and a teacher appreciation luncheon at the elementary school on Thursday.

But you have me beat for busy!!!

Sales and Pools and Snakes, Oh My!

Good luck on your yard sale! I LOVE yard sales- some of my favorite treasures are bargains I found that families no longer wanted.

The dessert bar for the wedding reception is awesome! What a creative idea for a sweet couple!

Hope the weather cooperates for both the pool and the garden.

Tick Tick Tick- your trip is getting closer and closer...

I just read through your whole TR! I am new to this part of the boards so I haven't read any of your previous reports, but you sure have one busy household!! Your plans sound great, and today is only 16 days until your trip! That is so exciting. I have never stayed at Caribbean Beach, so I look forward to your pictures and TR!

Coming back later to post replies but wanted to fill ya'll in on what's been happenin' at our house. Just more of our every day life.

I hope that you all had a great Mother's Day and for those of you who aren't mothers, that you gave your Mamas a big ole' hug Sunday. Saturday night, we went to John's parents house to give his mother her Mother's Day gift and her birthday present since her birthday is tomorrow. It was almost Midnight when we got home because they live over an hour away. We ended up sleeping late Sunday morning and didn't go to church. Mama had taken one of her pain pills the night before and overslept as well.

John wanted to show me the job that he has been working on so I went with him out into the middle of Timbuktu to see it. It was, literally, down in the middle of the woods. The road was a rock/mud one lane road and was so grown up in some parts that the trees and shrubs would almost touch your car. The place he is working on is a camp for a CPA friend of my sister and they are fixing the place up.

While John and I were gone, Lacey and Hunter did my grocery shopping for me. I made them a list and off they went to Walmart. It was nice to have them do that for me and they were both rewarded with hugs and kisses.

Sunday afternoon, we worked in the garden. I used to think that you were just supposed to rest on Sundays but, as our preacher once said, if you enjoy working in your yard (or something similar) then do it because it's not considered work to you but rather a pleasure. I liked that train of thought.

We got the entire garden tilled, rowed up and planted all before Amazing Race came on. We have a row of cabbage, two rows of tomatoes, four hot banana pepper plants, a row and a half of okra, seven cantalope plants, seven yellow squash plants, a half row of carrots, three rows of purple hull peas and then, on two rows, we planted pole string beans about 3/4 of the way down and on the other end we planted cucumbers. Oh and we have a little section of potatoes planted and a circle of all sorts of flowers. We were tired when we finished up but it was a good kind of tired.

We bought Lacey's dress this weekend. I can't figure out how to get the picture to post here so I'll just post the link: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...-Gown-SAS1216_Bridal-Gowns-Features-All-Gowns. She's so excited and can hardly wait to see it. It's supposed to be delivered between May 13th and the 18th. I hate that she missed out on the whole "let's go looking for a wedding dress" moment but she really loved this dress and it was only available online. Hopefully, it will fit. If not, we can have it altered.

You won't believe the deal we got! The started out at $279. It was on sale for $169. Then, I received an email that it was $50 off and we could get 99 cent shipping. It ended up being just a little less than $126! We were super excited.

Lacey also bought Jesse's wedding band Friday evening. The regular price was $399 but was on sale for 40% off. If you signed up on their website, you got an additional percentage off and 99 cent shipping. The ring that started out at $399 ended up being $133! Again, super excited.

Let's move on to John's doctor's appointment. Well, it looks as if all of the prayers have been answered. John does NOT have osteoporosis! The doctor said he couldn't believe that he didn't since he's been on the two medications that cause osteoporosis for so very long. He told us that he could still get it in the future but he doesn't have it right now. PRAISE GOD!

As far as the dizziness goes, he believes that it is caused by an elevated level of one or more of his medications. At least one of his levels was way above what it should be. We are going to slowly cut down the dosage and see if that helps his dizziness. That will be done over a one month period.

John takes three 50 mg tablets per day of Primidone that was supposed to stop his hand tremors. This medication is also used to prevent seizures but that's not why John was taking them. Thank goodness that's not why he was taking them because....get this.....there was absolutely no trace of Primidone in the bloodwork/labwork. Can you believe that? Several years ago, John's old neurologist put him on Primidone for hand tremors but later took him off because Primidone, combined with his other medications, could cause some of them to not work properly. We wondered why she was putting him back on it but figured she knew what was best. Apparently, John's other seizure medicines "canceled out" the Primidone all together.

The new neurologist told us yesterday that the average dosage of the Primidone is at least 250 mg and John was taking just 150 mg. which means it wasn't doing him any good in the first place. Even though there was no trace of the Primidone in his system at the time of the lab work, it's still an anti-seizure medication and that means that we must wean him off of it over a time period of 12 weeks.

When the doctor looked at his labwork, he could also tell that one of his seizure medication levels was at an elevated level. He takes 2 of these 4 times a day and then a lower dosage of the same medicine 2 times a day. The doctor thinks that the elevated level is what causes John to be dizzy throughout the day. Starting today, we are taking away one of the lower dosage pills. We'll do that for 2 weeks and then take the second lower dosage pill out. If we see any seizure symptoms during this time, we can call the doctor and let them know what's going on. However, the doctor doesn't think that we will and that his dizziness may actually go away, probably not completely but that will come with time.

We are scheduled to go back to the neurologist on July 8th. At that time, he'll start taking away even more of the medicine that he is on now and he'll have decided what other medication(s) to put him on. He seems to think that he'll be able to find "the right recipe of medicine" for John and that a lot of his side effects will go away as well. I sure hope so and will continue to pray that he is correct.

Oh, I forgot to say that the EEG and the MRI came out "normal". I told the doctor that he should look again because John McBride's brain is certainly not "normal". He laughed at that and I think he realized then that we are going to be very laid back, "we won't bother you much" kind of patients.

After we got home from the doctor, we spent time together as a family. We swam and grilled burgers and just lounged around together. It was a nice afternoon and evening. It was made even better when Jesse called Lacey and told her that their application for the apartment they wanted was approved. Jesse can start moving their stuff in on June 15th. The apartment came available a little earlier than they wanted it to but at least they got the one they wanted and it's in a good location and the rent is very reasonable.

Once again, you can tell we've been busy little bees at our house. Of course, nothing that we have done lately has anything to do with our Disney vacation. Wait, I take that back, I did take the box of snacks that I've been picking up and put them in a tote bag for the van. As always, it's overloaded with snack stuff and we'll probably never eat it all. All I need to add is a box of crackers for the "squirty cheese" that I have already bought and we're set. We could be stranded by the side of the road for weeks and never go hungry so long as we had our snack bag.

One last thing before I sign off and tend to the work on my desk. Hunter thinks that he might want to start playing football again. He played for four years and was pretty good at it but stopped a couple of years ago. I don't know what made him start thinking about it again. I have a feeling when he finds out that they have to practice long and hard in the grueling Louisiana Summer sunshine, he may decide he doesn't want to play. I dropped him off at the school early this morning so he could talk with the coach. I guess I'll hear what he decided when he calls me after school.

Okay, I've got to get some "real" work done because I was out yesterday afternoon. Wouldn't want the boss thinking I'm on the internet all the time.

Wow! You have been busy. I LOVELOVELOVE the wedding dress!!! You got a fantastic deal on it, too!!
I'm so glad to hear all of the good news from John's new doctor, too. You must be SO relieved!!!
You only have 12 days until you're on your way to WDW!! :banana::cool1::yay:

I am happy that snake didn't kill that bird & its babies!
Yay for a garage sale! I love those. We haven't done that in SO long- I think you just gave me an idea. :) It is a great way to get rid of stuff you don't need and make extra money.
I think it's awesome that you put a pool up every year! Swimming is such fun and sometimes in the summer, there is no other way to beat the heat.
I hope you get your garden going. You get such a nice garden- I remember you posted photos of it once. We have had terrible growing conditions up here for the past 2 summers, so I am a little discouraged. I am going to try to grow pumpkins this year, though.

I was happy that John got the snake too. We've said the little birds are probably chirping that John's their savior right now.

I think we made $125 on the garage sale which wasn't really good but, considering that our stuff was leftovers from a sale Lacey had about a month ago (where she made about that same amount), it wasn't too bad.

I just posted an update with our garden.

Hi Lisa,
Oh, how proud you must be of Hunter! That's fantastic!

I hope John's meds work out...that can be a tough thing to go thru until the levels are at the right amound in your bady.

Love the idea of a dessert reception! That's a great idea!

The snake :eek: I am soooo petrified of snakes..... :scared1: goes back to when I was very young (5?) and a snake was chasing me....it probably wasn't chasing me, but at the time I thought it was....that was enough to scar me for life!!!
GO John!! I think my husband would be running in the other direction!!

John's adrenaline must have been pumping something fierce because he was pounding the crap out of the snake. :laughing: He's just as scared of them as I am. He's my hero!

WOW thats a lot going on!

How exciting Hunter got to play with the High School and go on the trip!

Good luck with John and his meds and I hope mama's ulcer gets better fast.

Our pool still looks like a frog pond! we haven't done anything with it yet. We need to get on that. My gardens are horrible this year I haven't had any time to do them yet so right now I'm just trying to keep up with the weeds. I'm not going to get serious about them until we get back from Disney.

Way to go with the refinance:thumbsup2

We never seem to slow down. There's always something to do. Last year (or maybe the year before last) our pool looked like a frog pond too but for a different reason. We had frogs that would climb up the side of the pool and swim every night. The next morning, they'd be gone.

Let's not talk about the weeds that grow in the garden. We have more than our fair share! I'm constantly pulling up weeds and grass.

Hey Lisa- sorry I haven't been able to check in lately. I was at the middle school so much last week I should collect a paycheck. Or a report card!

I helped run a book fair on Mon, Tues and Friday, a teacher appreciation luncheon at the middle school on Wed and a teacher appreciation luncheon at the elementary school on Thursday.

But you have me beat for busy!!!

Sales and Pools and Snakes, Oh My!

Good luck on your yard sale! I LOVE yard sales- some of my favorite treasures are bargains I found that families no longer wanted.

The dessert bar for the wedding reception is awesome! What a creative idea for a sweet couple!

Hope the weather cooperates for both the pool and the garden.

Tick Tick Tick- your trip is getting closer and closer...

You've certainly been a busy woman too! I used to do a lot of volunteer work at Hunter's school when he was in private school. It seems like I was there more than I was at home.

See my most recent post for the latest on the pool, wedding plans and the garden.

I just read through your whole TR! I am new to this part of the boards so I haven't read any of your previous reports, but you sure have one busy household!! Your plans sound great, and today is only 16 days until your trip! That is so exciting. I have never stayed at Caribbean Beach, so I look forward to your pictures and TR!

Welcome to my pre-trip report. I haven't posted much about our Disney plans yet but hope to rectify that very soon.

Only 14 more days till you are at Disney :cheer2::cheer2:

Now I'm down to just 12. You know how I count my days.....don't count today because it's already here.....don't count the day we leave because, well, it's the day we leave. John still doesn't "get" my way of counting.:rolleyes:

Hey Lisa. Just wanted to say I love the dress Lacey picked. It is so fitting for her and she will look beautiful. Waiting with baited breath for your trip to happen and report to follow!:)

Again, Lisa, I'm EXHAUSTED just reading your update. ;)

First things first: I LOVE Lacey's dress--it is stunning and she will make a beautiful bride.

Second, glad things are going so well with John and the doctor and the meds. Did you think to ask if he had a medication for "talking on the phone" and "dozing off in the weirdest places?" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll be curious as to what Hunter does about football. Our youngest played from first grade through sophomore year of high school (he quit only because he didn't want to get hurt for wrestling which was definitely more important to him).

Hey Lisa. Just wanted to say I love the dress Lacey picked. It is so fitting for her and she will look beautiful. Waiting with baited breath for your trip to happen and report to follow!:)

Thank you so much. The wedding is going to be a simple/naturally/countryish wedding so she didn't want anything too extravagent or princessy. Wow, I've just used so many words that aren't really words. :lmao: anyway, she wanted simple yet pretty.

Again, Lisa, I'm EXHAUSTED just reading your update. ;)

First things first: I LOVE Lacey's dress--it is stunning and she will make a beautiful bride.

Second, glad things are going so well with John and the doctor and the meds. Did you think to ask if he had a medication for "talking on the phone" and "dozing off in the weirdest places?" :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll be curious as to what Hunter does about football. Our youngest played from first grade through sophomore year of high school (he quit only because he didn't want to get hurt for wrestling which was definitely more important to him).

I was exhausted from writing it. :laughing: It's a good thing that I have a high energy level or I'd be pooped all the time.

Isn't the dress pretty! She had been looking for quite some time but didn't fall in love with anything until she saw this one.

I didn't think to ask about the "talking on the phone" or "dozing off in the weirdest places" meds. :rotfl: If they had 'em, I'd sure give 'em to him.

Wow! You have been busy. I LOVELOVELOVE the wedding dress!!! You got a fantastic deal on it, too!!
I'm so glad to hear all of the good news from John's new doctor, too. You must be SO relieved!!!
You only have 12 days until you're on your way to WDW!! :banana::cool1::yay:

Lacey had been looking online for months for the right dress and never fell in love with any of them. UNTIL she laid eyes on this one. She was head over heels in love with it. It's pretty but not supe girly which is what she was looking for.

I told my friend Mel that I would fallen to my knees and kissed the doctor's feet had I not thought he would kick me out of the office. :laughing:

You're even closer to your trip than I am!

Lacey's Dress is beautiful! I love the tiered bottom and the flowiness of the organza (is flowiness a word?? :) )

Glad John's appointment went well, it sounds like the weaning process won't be too complicated, thankfully.

We are getting ready for our trip, I have my things packed, just waiting for Tim's things, we have to do a couple loads of laundry. 4 days!!

Lacey's Dress is beautiful! I love the tiered bottom and the flowiness of the organza (is flowiness a word?? :) )

Glad John's appointment went well, it sounds like the weaning process won't be too complicated, thankfully.

We are getting ready for our trip, I have my things packed, just waiting for Tim's things, we have to do a couple loads of laundry. 4 days!!

Flowiness is ABSOLUTELY a word. I say words that aren't real all the time but declare them real in the McBride dictionary. :thumbsup2

I hope the weaning process is easy going. I am thankful that he's going to take it slowly/

I bet you are about to bust to get to Disney! I know I am and I have 8 more days than you to wait.

What a gorgeous dress....Lacey absolutely made a good choice! And the price is just icing on the cake! ;)

I'm so happy to hear that John's new doctor is working out. I know that was a source of stress for you and it seems that it is all coming together well. It's good that he is taking things so slowly and doing what he can to be sure that he gets John on the right meds...slow and steady wins the race, or so they say!

Congrats on getting the garden all planted! It sounds like you will have an abundance of fresh produce all summer long! What a treat! I so wish I could do a garden. We have plenty of space and have done gardens in the past, but I'm just not good at it! I hate weeding, and planting, and harvesting.....really all I do like is the fresh produce! LOL! Plus, our summers tend to be so busy with camping and activity, that we are not home enough to take proper care of a garden. Oh well...I just hit the farmer's market on the weekends and take advantage of other people's green thumbs! :thumbsup2

First of all, Lacey's dress is GORGEOUS!!! It fits her too, or at least what I know of her from your TRs :lmao: My sister's bridal party (myself included) all went a couple of weeks ago to get our dresses for her wedding in September. She got her dress late last year. It was the last one of that style and they were no longer going to carry it, so she bought it then!

Yay for John's doctor finding out so much from the tests and thinking of ways to help him. Less meds is always good, and no Osteoporosis is even better.

Your description of your garden exhausted me! My parents do a garden every year, but their's has dewindled down to just flowers and 3 types of tomatoes now. Though we used to do some type of hot pepper (can't remember which kind), Lettuce and Carrots too. But they did those for us kids mostly and now they we are all adults it is necessary for them to plant stuff for us.

Lisa, you have been so busy that I don't think I'll ever remember to comment on everything you've been up to! :laughing:

I am so glad to hear things are going well for John with the new doctor.

Lacey's wedding dress looks beautiful! I love the idea of a dessert reception...especially the candy bar and kids' table parts...what great ideas!

Yikes about that snake---they just give you chills, don't they?

I'm glad you guys stayed safe in all those tornadoes. :goodvibes

I'm going to try and remember where I left off on our Disney plans. If I am repeating myself, please excuse me.

From what I remember, we've driven over 800 miles to Walt Disney World and have arrived at the Caribbean Beach Resort on May 25th. Since I'm not sure what time we will arrive, we don't have any plans for that evening other than walking around the beautiful resort:

100_2151.jpg

100_2154.jpg

100_2166-1.jpg

We'll also grab dinner at the food court and then look around in the resort store a bit. I'm thinking that we may relax in the courtyard outside Old Port Royale and watch Illuminations. You can't see all of the fireworks but you can definitely see the top of Spaceship Earth and the higher fireworks.

I'm sure we'll all be tired from the long drive and will fall into bed while dreaming of the rest of our time at Walt Disney World!

May 26th:

Today is the day that we will celebrate Hunter's 14th birthday! His "real" birthday is May 24th but that's the day we begin the drive to the Happiest Place on Earth. This will be Hunter's 16th trip to Walt Disney World and Lacey's 15th. Our first trip to Disney was when Hunter was just one year old and Lacey was 11. Hunter's grown up going to Disney and is just like his Mama and thinks there is no other vacation destination. Lacey has traveled all over the United States with the Mission and other family members but still thinks Disney is No. 1.

I'm thinking we will sleep a little later than we normally do on the first real day of our vacation so that we can rest up from the long drive. We will walk down to the food court and grab a late breakfast before going offsite to pick up groceries and visit some places we used to go to when we used to stay offsite.

We want to go to Old Town and stroll around for a while. It's been at least three years since we've been to Old Town. It's a pretty neat little shopping area and we used to go there every trip. If any of your are interested, here's the link to their website: http://www.old-town.com/index.html

There's only one store that I know I must go in and that's Black Market Minerals. They used to sell all sorts of windchimes, jewelry and knick knacks for the house. The last time we were there, they were selling mostly jewelry making supplies but I still want to go and see what they have.

Once we've done shopping at Old Town, we'll go to the Publix grocery store right off West Irlo Bronson and pick up a few groceries. I thought about placing an order with Garden Grocer but, since we have the extra day, we might as well buy the groceries ourselves and save the money we would have paid in delivery charges. Our grocery list shouldn't be too long since we have the huge bag of snacks. But, we'll want to buy water, Cokes, Milk and maybe some breakfast items. We'll load everything up and head back to the resort because we have a mid-afternoon lunner (that's lunch and dinner rolled into one) at Downtown Disney.

We left it up to Hunter on where he wanted to each for his birthday. He narrowed it down to Planet Hollywood, T-Rex and Rainforest Cafe. Bless his heart, he was being so sweet while deciding. He said "Planet Hollywood will probably be too loud for Mamaw." "Mamaw has already been to T-Rex." "We haven't been to Rainforest Cafe in a while and Lacey would like to go there." He can be such a sweetheart sometimes. So, a 3:00 lunner at Rainforest Cafe it is!

rfcafe1.jpg

It's been a while since we've eaten at Rainforest Cafe. I'm thinking three or four years so we're overdue for a meal there. We like to each order something different so we can sample off of each other's plates.

After our meal, we'll do a little walking around Downtown Disney. I know that Hunter is going to want to visit the Magic Shop but that's a pretty long walk and I don't know if we'll hike all the over to Westside or not. We have two more "down days" planned so we can always go there on one of those days. Having said that, I know that all Hunter has to do is bat those long eyelashes at Mama and I and we'll give in. It is his birthday celebration after all.

If we've walked off enough of our meal, we may stop in Ghiradelli's and get a scoop or two of ice cream. I have a feeling though that we'll still be too full from our meal and will just pop in for a sample.

The remainder of the evening will be just hanging out at the resort. I feel sure we'll go for a swim at either the main pool:

100_2162-1.jpg

100_2161-1.jpg

or the village quiet pool:

cbr103.jpg

Or, we could relax in the beach chairs on the beach:

cbr166.jpg

May 27th will be our first day in the parks! Magic Kingdom....here we come!

What a gorgeous dress....Lacey absolutely made a good choice! And the price is just icing on the cake! ;)

I'm so happy to hear that John's new doctor is working out. I know that was a source of stress for you and it seems that it is all coming together well. It's good that he is taking things so slowly and doing what he can to be sure that he gets John on the right meds...slow and steady wins the race, or so they say!

Congrats on getting the garden all planted! It sounds like you will have an abundance of fresh produce all summer long! What a treat! I so wish I could do a garden. We have plenty of space and have done gardens in the past, but I'm just not good at it! I hate weeding, and planting, and harvesting.....really all I do like is the fresh produce! LOL! Plus, our summers tend to be so busy with camping and activity, that we are not home enough to take proper care of a garden. Oh well...I just hit the farmer's market on the weekends and take advantage of other people's green thumbs! :thumbsup2

I'm very lucky that Lacey isn't one of those girls who chose a wedding gown that was in the thousands of dollars. She found one that she semi-liked and it was $399. When this one came up on their website, she was in love with it. Just a few days after that, it went on sale and then went on further sale again.

I'm so happy that this doctor is going to make the change in John's medication slowly. We are always afraid of making changes because of the risk of seizures. But, it certainly sounds like this doctor knows his stuff.

We were so happy to have the garden planted. By the time we had finished, we were all sticky and dirty because of a certain 13 year old boy who loved throwing dirt clods at us. Hummmm, wonder who I am referring to? :laughing:

I've hit up the local farmer's market too. Those farmers are serious about their gardening and can produce much better fruits and veggies than I do.

First of all, Lacey's dress is GORGEOUS!!! It fits her too, or at least what I know of her from your TRs :lmao: My sister's bridal party (myself included) all went a couple of weeks ago to get our dresses for her wedding in September. She got her dress late last year. It was the last one of that style and they were no longer going to carry it, so she bought it then!

Yay for John's doctor finding out so much from the tests and thinking of ways to help him. Less meds is always good, and no Osteoporosis is even better.

Your description of your garden exhausted me! My parents do a garden every year, but their's has dewindled down to just flowers and 3 types of tomatoes now. Though we used to do some type of hot pepper (can't remember which kind), Lettuce and Carrots too. But they did those for us kids mostly and now they we are all adults it is necessary for them to plant stuff for us.

Lacey thought the dress was made just for her because it fits her personality. I bet your sister was glad that she got the last one of the dresses. When you find something you want, then it's best to buy it right then and there.

John and I were so happy to hear the doctor say the tests were all normal and there was no osteoporosis. Of course, he'll have to be tested again in the future because the possibility of him getting it is pretty high. But, at least for now, we know he doesn't have it.

We have had a garden every since I can remember. I have fond memories of working with my Mama and Daddy in the garden. They didn't make me work in it so I think that's why I enjoy it so much now. Our garden has gotten smaller over the years but it's still large enough to give us lots of fresh produce over the Summer.

Lisa, you have been so busy that I don't think I'll ever remember to comment on everything you've been up to! :laughing:

I am so glad to hear things are going well for John with the new doctor.

Lacey's wedding dress looks beautiful! I love the idea of a dessert reception...especially the candy bar and kids' table parts...what great ideas!

Yikes about that snake---they just give you chills, don't they?

I'm glad you guys stayed safe in all those tornadoes. :goodvibes

I thought about you when the weather was so bad in Louisiana and Arkansas. What's up with all this nasty weather?

We keep coming up with wedding reception ideas with our latest being fortune cookies. I think those would make a nice addition.

Snakes are on the top of my hit list now that Osama Bin Laden has been taken care of. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter