• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Our TR - Now with 100 % less POFQ!" - Nov 10th-20th(3/5-Last Day & Final Thoughts!)

Holy Moly! What a great trip! your pictures are excellent and wht a great story! I've been reading your PTR and can't wait for that as well!
Sorry i've been MIA on the dis! i'm back!!!

Holy Moly! What a great trip! your pictures are excellent and wht a great story! I've been reading your PTR and can't wait for that as well!
Sorry i've been MIA on the dis! i'm back!!!

Thanks for reading along...the PTR might not have a lot of interesting things, but hopefully the subsequent TR will. I expect literally thousands of pictures from that trip. (Don't know if that's a good thing or not.)

Thanks for reading along...the PTR might not have a lot of interesting things, but hopefully the subsequent TR will. I expect literally thousands of pictures from that trip. (Don't know if that's a good thing or not.)

Pictures are ALWAYS a good thing! taking video as well?

What a great way to end a great WDW trip...taking it easy! Something you don't get to do too often on a Disney trip. Looks like your DD was really enjoying the Pirate Cruise. Even the CM was smiling for one of the pics. :goodvibes

I am following your Australia PTR, though I apologize for my lack of interaction...I just don't feel like I can add much to the discussion! However, it is a good bookmark so I can read the TR when you start. :thumbsup2

I'm back and caught up! Sounds like the last half of the trip went really well. I'm so glad your Mom had such a nice time, it's such a good feeling when someone appreciates the planning that went into the trip.

Now I have to head back over to your PTR for Australia!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter