our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

the photopass guy rescued me by telling us to smile for the picture. you can see i made ray stand next to hook because he was mad at me!

Picture118a.jpg

as we were leaving, he started doing the tapping thing again on his hook. i just smiled and waved goodbye, then i turned around and said, "i'll be sure to tell peter and tink you said hello!" he just STARED at me!!!!! :scared1:

i went first and this is how mine turned out. i'm was trying to look mean but i was having a hard time not laughing!

Picture123-1.jpg

continued in next post: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=26809635&postcount=1603

You probably should be very nice to a guy who has a long sharp hook that close to the back of your neck!!!

Yeah, you're really scary in that last picture.

Wait, let me say it again. I don't think I believed myself.

Oh, wow, you are really scary in that picture!
And as the blonde twins on Zach and Cody would say, "Really, really scary!"

:wave: hi Dawn

Just wanted to say I have now finished your first 2 TR's and am starting this one. I really enjoy all the details you include in them and love all the pics (which I have enjoyed on the food thread too!). I figure I won't be going back anytime soon so I have to live vicariously through other Disers. :earsboy: Thanks for all your time to let me enjoy a little bit of WDW every day.

so after having my picture made with tink

Ok.....did I completely miss something?? :confused:

When did you get your pic made with Tink?? Or did you just have her on your mind b/c of your Peter/Hook section??

Your pics with Hook are GREAT!! And I hope we see the photopass guy so we can fight him too!!

Ray's hat pics are just hilarious :rotfl: ...love them!

Can't wait to see where the up next pic is from!

Be careful if you start a pin collection! I started one a few years ago, and was only going to buy a couple, but well, let's just say I have more then a couple now. :rolleyes1

that's what i'm scared of!

I just love your character pictures this installment. I hope I run into that Captain Jack when I am there is only 10 days!;) :banana:

thanks! i'm sure you will see him. be sure to get a time guide when you get to MK. that will tell you what times he's doing the pirate tutorial. AND HAVE FUN!!!!

All of your Captain Hook pictures are great!! That's so great that you got to meet Peter Pan!
Can't wait to hear about WCC - I'm too scared to eat there! :goodvibes

thanks! yes, it was a thrill for me, i have to say. stay tuned for WCC! for lunch if you're scared - it's kinda quiet then.

Peter Pan is fun, loved all the pictures. What a great time, and a extra FP bonus too! Score!

i know!!! :thumbsup2

I love the latest installment as well. It's so exciting that you got to see all of the Peter Pan characters. I hope that we do when we're there in October. It would actually be really fun to see them at MNSSHP because I'm going to be dressed as Wendy, DH as Peter, and DD as Tinkerbelle. I think that would make for some fun pictures :goodvibes .

i'm pretty sure you'll see captain hook at MNSSHP. i hear the villians are out and about. what a cute idea for outfits!!!! that's my favorite disney movie.

This thread was so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!:thumbsup2

thanks so much!!

I love the pics and all the "interesting" people you got to meet. That Capt Hook is very intimidating with his big head! :laughing: :thumbsup2 Score on the fastpass hand-me-downs. I tried to give our dream fastpasses away one time and the couple we tried to give them to said, No thanks! :eek:

he was so gentlemanly UNTIL he saw my tink necklace! i can't believe they wouldn't take your fastpasses. i woulda been all over that!

Glad to see both doggies are doing well!! :goodvibes Ray's dog keeps getting these "hot spots" and we have to put one of those ridiculous collars on her. Very annoying b/c she bangs into walls when Ty is sleeping!! Grr!!! When one spot heals she licks another one. :headache:

poor doggie! that's weird that she gets hot spots. glad sherman and eli don't do that. they told us that we could either get one of those collars to keep sherman from licking his wounds or just put bitter apple on it (a deterrent spray), so i opted for the spray.

HUBBA HUBBA!:love:

tell me about it! :rotfl:

You're looking mighty fierce in this picture!;)

:laughing: SURE!!!!!!

Take away Ray's sword, and he looks like he's just about to take a bow before a waltz!

:rotfl2:

I LOVE this picture! Maybe you can photoshop Wendy out of it?:rolleyes1

i actually already did! i had it in my signature page with just me and peter but i changed it to me and ray. :rolleyes:

What a great day of character meets!

i know! we got really lucky that day.

I'm finally giving in to the pin collecting craze too. Both of my daughters do it - why not me? Besides, I already have a nice collection of pins that they have bought me over the years - I want to wear them and show them off!

you definitely need to start one, especially because the girls buy you pins. that's so sweet!

I love Peter's picture with you.

thanks! i love it too. :)

Wendy does have that party pooper, buzz-kill look about her, doesn't she?

she does. and when i asked peter if i could stand like him for the picture she didn't join in. what a dud. :snooty:

How did I miss your update when I posted about the dogs?? :confused3

I love that pic of jack running..looks just like him!!!! :lovestruc

I am a little creeped out by Smee's hands!!! The fingers are very long and womanly!! :rotfl:

that guy was hilarious! and when he was running away i was cracking up. he literally ran right past us.

i noticed that about smee's hands, too. but not until i looked at the pictures. i was too worried about hook making me walk the plank!

You have such cute character pictures! I wish we had that kind of character luck! I love the pictures with Hook, especially the one right after he kissed your hand. Another great shirt you're wearing, by the way!

well, try to hit MK in between opening at 11:00. that's when we have our best luck with characters. oh, and thanks about the shirt - old navy!

Awww, poor Sherman!! I am he and Eli are feeling better!!!

Oh my gosh, and poor Anna!! I will be just like her next month when Hollie starts pre-school! I am wearing waterproof mascara that day!

they are doing good......just being lazy which is what sherman needs to do. and anna was teary-eyed, but was just pretending to cry in that picture. now i'm sure when she got in the car she probably did cry a little bit. waterproof mascara is a must! i wear it anyway just because sometimes you hear really sad stuff in court. i've never cried while in front of everyone but sometimes i lose it in the bathroom.

great update and pics.

great luck wiht the characters.

We also had a great time with Captain Hook in january.

thanks! i remember your captian hook pics from your TR! he's so much fun.

I love, love, love your Peter Pan picture!!!!! So cute!!!!!
I really like the one fighting Capt. Hook! I didn't take one last year because I felt stupid standing there looking like I was fighting air, but Chad and Hollie did it and they turned out so cute! So, I am going to have to do it next time!

thanks! yes, you'll have to do it next time. i felt silly too but i feel silly like 90% of my life so i'm used to it! :laughing:

You probably should be very nice to a guy who has a long sharp hook that close to the back of your neck!!!

oh, don't worry.....i said that about telling peter and tink he said hi as i was WALKING AWAY!

Yeah, you're really scary in that last picture.

Wait, let me say it again. I don't think I believed myself.

Oh, wow, you are really scary in that picture!
And as the blonde twins on Zach and Cody would say, "Really, really scary!"

:p :rotfl:

:wave: hi Dawn

Just wanted to say I have now finished your first 2 TR's and am starting this one. I really enjoy all the details you include in them and love all the pics (which I have enjoyed on the food thread too!). I figure I won't be going back anytime soon so I have to live vicariously through other Disers. :earsboy: Thanks for all your time to let me enjoy a little bit of WDW every day.

oh, wow! thanks for reading my TRs! glad to have you. :grouphug: i will be in your spot next year.....living vicariously through others's TRs on the disboards!

Ok.....did I completely miss something?? :confused:

When did you get your pic made with Tink?? Or did you just have her on your mind b/c of your Peter/Hook section??

check page 101 and see if you've seen the updates. ;)

Your pics with Hook are GREAT!! And I hope we see the photopass guy so we can fight him too!!

we will search him out! :magnify: it's a fun picture to have made!

Ray's hat pics are just hilarious :rotfl: ...love them!

not as good as matt's with the imaginery tink, but still pretty cute!

Can't wait to see where the up next pic is from!

it's from your favorite resort!

What great photos with Hook, Peter Pan and the gang! I love your pretty white top, too. It looks so nice and light! :thumbsup2

I'm going to ask a silly question that I should know the answer to already. Do you add the Photopass graphics in yourself? Like, Tink in your hands, and Hook fighting? And the year dates and signatures, etc?

I think DH and I might have to do the Photopass thing in January!

Hope your doggies have had a nice, relaxing weekend watching the Olympics!

Nevermind....I'm stupid :laughing:

And I meant to tell you I think that pic is AWESOME!

Good face....Matt would be proud ;)

K....I remember now....won't spoil! :goodvibes

you're not stupid! i just didn't explain myself. tell matt i learn from the best. :rotfl:

What great photos with Hook, Peter Pan and the gang! I love your pretty white top, too. It looks so nice and light! :thumbsup2

I'm going to ask a silly question that I should know the answer to already. Do you add the Photopass graphics in yourself? Like, Tink in your hands, and Hook fighting? And the year dates and signatures, etc?

I think DH and I might have to do the Photopass thing in January!

Hope your doggies have had a nice, relaxing weekend watching the Olympics!

thank you about the top! i got it at old navy. not sure if you guys have those in australia.

no question is a silly question! the tink and the hook graphics i did not add. when you look at the pictures online they are just there...it's disney magic! ;) the other graphics i did add. how it works is after you upload all your pics on the website, for each pic you will have several graphics to choose from and you can kind of play with them until you find what you like. it's really cool!

photopass is really fun and worth the money as long as you take lots of pictures. i will PM you about it!

i'm watching the olympics and i just noticed that they were using the music from the pirates of the caribbean movies (and more recently, the "magic, music and mayhem" fireworks show at the pirate & princess party) while showing the footage from the women's fencing sabre events. pretty cool! pirate:

i'm watching the olympics and i just noticed that they were using the music from the pirates of the caribbean movies (and more recently, the "magic, music and mayhem" fireworks show at the pirate & princess party) while showing the footage from the women's fencing sabre events. pretty cool! pirate:

I love that music.... watched it too! (I cannot get enough of the swimming.. but those women were awfully impressive)

Back to WDW.... I must admit I would hate to be there right now... missing the Olympics... I know what good DISer would say that.

You had awesome character luck that day.. especially in Adventureland. I love the fight with Hook picture... want to remember that!

I'm loving the trip report keeping me going until i go in 9 days Woo!!!!:banana: i hope my trip report is as good as yours :thumbsup2

You had such character luck on this vacation! I love that you took a picture of what the photopass person was taking a picture of with Ray posing for the hook shot. Where exactly is that at? I think I need to make a list of all of the hiden "cool" photopass spots for my next trip.

Dawn! I'm finally all caught up again. I love your updates. My favorite has to be your pic with Peter Pan - so cute! You had some great character meets! How is Sherman doing?

as we were walking through adventureland i noticed a photopass guy with a tripod set up. i remembered from snowbell's TR that this is where she had her photopass picture taken fighting captain hook. so i walked up to the guy and asked him and he said we were in the right place! :yay:

i went first and this is how mine turned out. i'm was trying to look mean but i was having a hard time not laughing!

Picture123-1.jpg

this is how ray's turned out. i like his better. he looks more like he's really going to sword fight.

Picture126.jpg

Yet another idea from your TR that I need to add to our next time list! You are my guru of cool ideas!!! :goodvibes

I am assumming that you were walking from the front of Adventureland to the back -- was the Photopass guy on the right or left?

while wendy was signing my book he said, "you have tink on your neck! is tink your favorite?" i said, "actually, no. you're my favorite." he said, "I'M YOUR FAVORITE????? how about wendy? is she your favorite too?" i wanted to say, "no....we don't like wendy. wendy's a homewrecker." :rotfl: but i didn't. instead i just said, "yeah, wendy's pretty cool too."

:rotfl: She really was if you think about it! You totally scored on Peter Pan characters -- I think you saw them all, didn't you? I read somewhere that Tink will be doing Meet and Greets in the near future -- maybe on your Christmas trip you will be able to meet her. :goodvibes

Oh.my.goodness! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I am so going to stalk out that hat and get a pic of my DH in it...too funny!

Great update-I really love the Hook ones, both the fighting and the one where he is flirting with you. :goodvibes I want to get some of those speciality Photopass pics in November, last time we were at Disney World we only got a few photopass pictures-we just never saw the guys except right at the front gates. I'm gonna hunt 'em down this time!!!

Ok, so Ive missed a lot of over the last few days.
First of all, I'm glad that your babies are ok!
Second of all, great update! The hook and Peter pics are so cute!
Lastly:
They played the POTC music on the 2006 winter games too. I freaked out! I'm a huge POTC fan and the music too so I was really excited! Glad to know they're still using it. It's great music!

My post is for this guy. If he's brave enough to take on Captain Hook, then he should be brave enough to take on a little heat in order to see all those Star Wars characters. Ray, go over to the TR and watch the parade, then turn and tell your wife that you guys are going next year! You know you wanna see all that, and you need to do it before you have a little one. You would enjoy it - what da ya say????

Okay, Dawn, I did my part to help. We'll see what happens. That was my unsolicited contribution to your efforts to get to go to a Star Wars Weekend. My friend, Mrs. Statom (at school), on the other hand, begs me to e-mail her husband every day with Halloween pictures to try to talk him into taking her to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in October. :)

Great update!! You got some terrific photopass shots with Tink, Captain Hook and others. How do you know what Photopass station offers what "add-ins"? Does that make sense? I'd probably walk by the photog in front of a wall in Adventureland thinking "lame-o" but with the Captain Hook overlay it is AWESOME! :thumbsup2 Do you just have to ask each photographer?

while wendy was signing my book he said, "you have tink on your neck! is tink your favorite?" i said, "actually, no. you're my favorite." he said, "I'M YOUR FAVORITE????? how about wendy? is she your favorite too?" i wanted to say, "no....we don't like wendy. wendy's a homewrecker." :rotfl: but i didn't. instead i just said, "yeah, wendy's pretty cool too."

:rotfl2: Classic! By the way, the pic with you, Peter Pan, & Wendy is adorable! :thumbsup2

Gotta love Ray in the Dale hat......too funny! :lmao:

I LOVE your character interactions this trip! You really had tons of great ones!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter