our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

Awww you're so kind and I love the American accent too, I met up with a DISer last year (Sorul82?) and she had the cutest southern accent ever :goodvibes

:rotfl2: I saw paws though :rotfl2:

Glad you loved your EoS we went twice last year as it was so good!

Love your hoodies too and what a great offer with the throw!

OMG you did take tons of B&B photos :rotfl2: you really did have great seats and how nice the CM let you stay there :thumbsup2

my best friend in high school grew up in california (not that that's a different country, but our accents were completely different) and she'd go visit her grandmother every summer. she'd always have several guy friends from california that she'd call on the phone when she'd come back to tennessee during the school year and they'd always want to hear me talk because of my southern accent. it's funny.....i think i just sound like a southern chipmunk! :rotfl:

regarding the B&B photos....i seriously was just clicking away! i'm surprised i didn't fill up my memory card with just pictures from that show!

That's good to hear, someone else said they looked disquisting, and made her sick.

what? that's crazy. then don't look at it! :confused:

And I can't wait to taste it....they have never appealed to me for some reason but everyone says they are SO good!!!

In that order??? ;)

Don't even ask me to put my faves in order....I have a hard enough time picking favorites period!

Maybe we'll just try what you did again in Sept! :lmao:

GREAT pics!!! I loved looking at all of them!!! :goodvibes

oh, we'll definitely get some dole whip floats in september. we'll have free snack credits! :hyper:

yep, in that order. it's something i've thought long and hard about. :laughing: but i have so many other movies that i just LOVE. the little mermaid, cinderella, the lion king, the fox and the hound, finding nemo.....the list goes on!

um......we can try that in september....but i don't know how my concious will feel about that! :rotfl: i felt so bad sitting there, but once i asked the CM i didn't feel bad any more. it's nice when you only have 2 people so you can squeeze in a lot of places big families can't.

Dawn I just saw the Chip falling video. Poor little guy, I love him too.

it was SO FUNNY!!!! if you have time, you really should read that september TR. it's very short - we were only there 3 days. and we had a peep meet at ohana's AND i met melinda the night before at MK for spectromagic. and to top that off, there's spectro video in it and i know how much you love that parade! the link is in my signature in the purple text.

Great update and pictures!!! I love the Beauty and the Beast show!!!

It is my favorite and we only saw it for the first time last year (which I don't understand WHY I waited that long!) I guess it's because I have seen the broadway show when it has come to Atlanta. My favorite was when Christy Carlson-Romano played Belle. She did soooo good!

i can't believe i didn't see that show in atlanta! it's my favorite of all the disney stories that have been turned into broadway shows and i didn't even know it was here!

Hey Dawn! You had a nice relaxing start to Day 2 - love the hoodies! Wow! Great seats and great pics! Thanks for sharing - I love that show too. Funny, I was thinking about poor Chip, too - I guess he stayed on his little feet this time! :rotfl2:

yep, he did a good job with not face-planting this time! :laughing:

I just love reading your updates. Loving your photopass pics, I'm excited we're doing a photopass share this year, the pics are great, so are your own though. GREAT seats for Beauty and the Beast- SCORE! :thumbsup2 Loved the relaxed morning, can't wait to hear about the rest of your day!!!popcorn::

Lesley

the photopass share is awesome! i only did it with one other person this time, but it saved me $50! :thumbsup2 wow....you guys only have 8 more days! :banana:

I just have to change the subject for a sec Dawn and say that they don't have park hours listed for Dec, let alone Nov, which should have posted today. Grr. Funny how we look forward to things like that. :offtopic:

i saw that. i saw your post on the same "waiting" thread that i'm on. i'm hoping they weren't posted today because it's a sunday. i think when erica and i were waiting for september hours, march 1st (six months before) was on a sunday and they didn't post the hours until that monday, if i remember correctly. something like that. i just don't understand what's up with november hours. if i was going in november i would be complaining! someone on that thread said to just look at the hours from last year on the same days and make your plans from that. june 10th is the day i make ADRs....i'm just hoping that the hours are out before then!

Great update Dawn. the PP pics are so cute!!! I really dig the black and white version of you and ray :thumbsup2
I also love the Beauty and the Beast show! I did see the full Broadway version so every time I go to MgM, oops HS now, i try and catch the mini version they have there, I just love it and think they did a great job compressing that whole show into a smaller time frame...so fun!:goodvibes

i'm so jealous that you saw B&B on broadway! i would love to see it. i checked recently and the only 2 shows that are doing USA tours right now are the lion king (i've already seen it) and high school musical (have no interest in seeing it). i want B&B to come back around again!!!

OMG!!! I loved that installment!!! The last 2 years I've missed that show & it is my absolute fav!! I can't get over the facial expressions you caught. I am so pumped up to see this again!!!

I love the pictures of the Beauty and the Beast show! :D I've never seen it and it's right on the top of our list for next time. So, I really, really enjoyed your pictures. I've heard nothing but good things about Earl of Sandwich. Can't wait to try that one either! How does the Photopass share work?

Don't feel bad about your seats! My DH is legally blind so we have to sit down in those seats (oh, darn ;) ) otherwise he wouldn't be able to see anything, and they always fill them in before the start of the show.

I had a friend in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in New York, but I never went to go see it! :headache: She's was in Mary Poppins, now in The Little Mermaid and I haven't seen those either! :headache: :headache: We didn't watch it at Disney either on our first trip, after seeing your pics, it's a MUST DO now! Wow! Thank you for sharing them, they are AWESOME!

and do i have surprise for you if chip is your favorite! follow this link. this is from my september TR where i went with my friend erin and tara (eventer) and chip bites the dust! it was SO FUNNY!!!! :rotfl2:

Hahaha That is too funny! :lmao: Just hearing it makes me excited to see the show!

Hey! :) Just wanted to say I'm here!!! :yay: I saw your post over on the Peep thread a few days ago about wanting me to check out your trippie. And I have! I am actually all caught up! I have only read your posts though. I don't have as much DIS time as I used to. I have really enjoyed your trip report though, as always.

Of course, now I can't remember everything I wanted to comment on, but you did make me want to go back to Kona, and I LOVED your tea cups video! I don't even do the tea cups because spinning makes me nauseous, but I really got a kick out of your video. You were both having so much fun! :goodvibes Anyway, I'll try to keep up with ya, and maybe someday I can finish my own OLD TR. :blush: Keep up the great work Dawn! :thumbsup2

i have this one as my desktop wallpaper right now.

Picture025-1.jpg

I love this picture......:)

I also love the "It's only Monday." I wish we could say that everyday.....:(

I can't believe you got so close for B and the B.........:thumbsup2 What great pix........

we watched shrek the third last night on HBO. i hadn't seen it yet and it was great! i just LOVE this scene!!! :rotfl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0mBu5iwEAA&feature=related

snow white is a bad*ss! :lmao:

I forgot you were going in December too!! :thumbsup2

yep! our christmas trip won't be a full-on vacation - we're leaving wed. and coming home on monday. so far this is what i have. i'm sure it will change numerous times! :rotfl: we're only buying base tickets to save money. no EMHs because we're not staying on property. this trip is strictly to see the christmas stuff and anything else we do is icing!

thursday: tour boardwalk/beach club area to see xmas decorations / lunch at beaches and cream / epcot to see all the different santas w/ dinner at a CS and illuminations (we were gonna see the candelight processional, but i decided against it because i just don't see 4-year-old luke sitting through it!)

friday: AK w/ lunch at a CS / dinner at kona cafe around 5:00 / mono to GF to see xmas decorations / MK for MVMCP

saturday: breakfast at WCC and check out xmas decorations at WL / MK all day w/ lunch at a CS, dinner at LTT, see castle lighting, wishes & spectro

sunday: DHS all day (anna, etc. have never been here and they're really wanting to go, so we're making a full day of it, which normally i wouldn't do for DHS) w/ lunch at sci-fi, see the holly-day parade, dinner at a CS, osborne lights and fantasmic

The video of you guys on the tea-cups was so cute. haha :)

thanks.....it was fun!

OMG!!! I loved that installment!!! The last 2 years I've missed that show & it is my absolute fav!! I can't get over the facial expressions you caught. I am so pumped up to see this again!!!

glad i could get you excited about it! i just love that show.

I love the pictures of the Beauty and the Beast show! :D I've never seen it and it's right on the top of our list for next time. So, I really, really enjoyed your pictures. I've heard nothing but good things about Earl of Sandwich. Can't wait to try that one either! How does the Photopass share work?

i hope you get decent seats for B&B. i've sat in the middle twice before and it was still good from that area. i've never sat in the back though, so i don't know about that.

you can join a photopass share if you can find one with your dates on the budget boards. i would search for "photopass share" and then your month and year to see if anything comes up. i just did one with winkers because i knew we'd be going at the same time. so if you know of anyone that's going around the same time as you, that may be a better option since you "know" them. you just pre-order the CD (around $106 - it saves around $20 if you pre-order it - everyone in the photopass share splits the cost) from the disney website. then go on vacation, take lots of photopass pictures. then when you get home, you enter the number on the back of your photopass card(s) into your account. give your username and password to the people you're sharing with and then they add the numbers from their cards so that their pictures will be added. you all have 30 days from the time you enter the first set of numbers to make any edits to your pictures. then when everyone's done you order the CD you've already paid for. when you get it, you burn a copy for everyone in the share and then mail them to them.

Don't feel bad about your seats! My DH is legally blind so we have to sit down in those seats (oh, darn ;) ) otherwise he wouldn't be able to see anything, and they always fill them in before the start of the show.

I had a friend in Beauty and the Beast on Broadway in New York, but I never went to go see it! :headache: She's was in Mary Poppins, now in The Little Mermaid and I haven't seen those either! :headache: :headache: We didn't watch it at Disney either on our first trip, after seeing your pics, it's a MUST DO now! Wow! Thank you for sharing them, they are AWESOME!

that's so cool that you had a friend in those shows! definitely try to catch the show when you go again......it's really good!

Hahaha That is too funny! :lmao: Just hearing it makes me excited to see the show!

i didn't even notice it when it happened because i was looking through the camera and just didn't pay attention to what was going on on that side of the stage. it was hilarious when we played it back!

Hey! :) Just wanted to say I'm here!!! :yay: I saw your post over on the Peep thread a few days ago about wanting me to check out your trippie. And I have! I am actually all caught up! I have only read your posts though. I don't have as much DIS time as I used to. I have really enjoyed your trip report though, as always.

Of course, now I can't remember everything I wanted to comment on, but you did make me want to go back to Kona, and I LOVED your tea cups video! I don't even do the tea cups because spinning makes me nauseous, but I really got a kick out of your video. You were both having so much fun! :goodvibes Anyway, I'll try to keep up with ya, and maybe someday I can finish my own OLD TR. :blush: Keep up the great work Dawn! :thumbsup2

yay!!!!! i'm glad you're here. :goodvibes don't worry about reading all the comments on here - i don't do that on other people's TRs either. it's just too time-consuming! i try to make it easier for those who just read the installments buy post the links in the first post and at the end of each installment.....hope that helps!

I love this picture......:)

I also love the "It's only Monday." I wish we could say that everyday.....:(

I can't believe you got so close for B and the B.........:thumbsup2 What great pix........

thanks......i love that picture, too! it's my wallpaper right now. i'll probably end up framing it. and if only every day could only be monday while at disney world!

Thanks for the Shrek 3 laugh -- all those movies crack me up!!! My favorite line in that one is where the Ugly Stepsister says that Prince Charming makes her hotter than July :lmao: . I actually use the first Shrek in a unit I do to show how fairy tales change through the ages to fit the culture of the time period. We also look at it as a parody of fairy tales. I can never get enough of it!!! Puss n' Boots has to be my favorite character of all of them.

Thanks for the Shrek 3 laugh -- all those movies crack me up!!! My favorite line in that one is where the Ugly Stepsister says that Prince Charming makes her hotter than July :lmao: . I actually use the first Shrek in a unit I do to show how fairy tales change through the ages to fit the culture of the time period. We also look at it as a parody of fairy tales. I can never get enough of it!!! Puss n' Boots has to be my favorite character of all of them.

i love when he gets out of the water after their ship wrecks and shakes and his hair is all frizzy and he looks at the camera and goes, "humiliating." :rotfl:

If you get a chance, stay longer than 10 days.....:thumbsup2 It was great to have so much time to enjoy the WDW property. It was cool to say at 7 days, I'm only half way through my vacation..........

If you get a chance, stay longer than 10 days.....:thumbsup2 It was great to have so much time to enjoy the WDW property. It was cool to say at 7 days, I'm only half way through my vacation..........

maybe one day when i win the lottery. :rotfl2:

see, i'm self-employed so for me to take 10 days off in a row is VERY difficult. i don't get paid vacation. that would take some major financial pre-planning.

I understand completely.

it's stinky.

DH gets 10 days of paid vacation starting next year, but he would kill me if i made him use all those for disney! :rotfl: he has to reserve some for football and some for yard work.

ATTENTION: are any of you going to WDW in mid-july? my sister is going with her boyfriend and she may be interested in doing a photopass share. let me know if any of you guys are interested. it would save you lots of money! and she's totally trustworthy - you can come hunt me down if she does anything wrong. :laughing: her dates are july 12 - july 17. let me know!

it's stinky.

DH gets 10 days of paid vacation starting next year, but he would kill me if i made him use all those for disney! :rotfl: he has to reserve some for football and some for yard work.

I'm trying to figure out how to pay for a trip to visit my bro in CT, visit friends in DC AND go to WDW.......something's gotta give....oh and I wouldn't mind getting 1/2 season tix for the Anaheim Ducks......oh and a new car....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter