Our Magical Trip to Disney World with 2 grandkids, my parents, and my sister.

trekkie518

Mouseketeer
Ok, while waiting very impatiently for my Mediterranean cruise on the Disney Magic, I have decided to write up some past trip reports. One to keep me busy so I'm not focused on the fact that I have 31 days before we fly out to Barcelona, and 2 because it gives me some Disney magic to think of.
Cast of Characters:
Me:
::MinnieMo Angie Disney fanatic, been going to Disney at least yearly since I was 5, love all things Disney. I love Mickey, and Duffy, and Stich, and.. the list goes on. I met my DH in 94, got married in 96, and got him addicted to Disney as well. Grandma to Liam and Orson.
DH: ::MickeyMo Ed When we met, he had been to Disney World and Disneyland once as a child, and had bad memories. I convinced him this is where we must go for our honeymoon. We went back with the kids that year, and at least once a year after that, normally more. Papa to Liam and Orson

GS1: :figment:Liam Ball of energy, fun loving, he is autistic, but very high functioning. love of my life since the day he was born. Has everybody wrapped around his finger. Loves Mickey, and the gang.
GS2: :ccat:Orson More laid back then his brother, but still up for trouble. Loves to get into mischief. Looks like a cutie pie in his glasses. Also has everybody wrapped around his finger. LOL. Both boys have grandma and papa's heart and are spoiled... He loves Mickey and can find every Mickey everywhere....
Sis: :earsgirl:Amy Disney fanatic also, Been going to Disney since she was 8 (yes she is my older sister hehehe) she goes to Disney yearly as well.
Nephew: :sulley:John Loves Disney, graduated high school this year. Was supposed to join us on this adventure.
Mom: pooh:Ida Loves Disney. started the family love of Disney.
Dad: :eeyore:John Loves Disney world. Can be Grumpy LOL helped start the family love of Disney.
Daughter: :smickey:Charity Celebrating 5th anniversary, with husband, we sent her to Gatlinburg with husband and we took the kids away for a vacation of their own.
SIL: :darth:John Also Celebrating 5th anniversary in Gatlinburg sans kids.

So there is the cast of characters that I'll be talking about.

We started planning the trip almost a year in advance. The dates changed a few times, and we finally settled on going 5/13/16 - 5/22/16. Once it was settled, we booked the resorts. We booked our timeshare in Gatlinburg (Westgate) for the kids :darth::smickey:, and we did Sheridan Vistana for us. Both check ins were for Saturday - Saturday. As we got closer DH ::MickeyMo said I ::MinnieMocould book a Disney hotel for Friday night. So, I ::MinnieModecided to book All Star Movies, 2 rooms Toy Story Building.
Fast passes were made, we were ready to go.
Then the drama hit. My parents pooh::eeyore:sister :earsgirl:and nephew :sulley:were supposed to come with us. My nephew :sulley:got a scholarship for college (yea John!!!) but in order to claim the scholarship, he had to be present at the awards ceremony, which was right smack dab in the middle of our trip, he found out about it 2 days before we left. They wouldn't budge on it, he had to decide whether to give up the money for school, or go to Disney with the family. He made the adult decision, to accept the money, and stay home. He told his mom he would be mad at her if she didn't still go, he didn't want her to miss the trip for a 2 hour award banquet he didn't even want to go to. After much though and discussion she decided to go.
My parentspooh::eeyore:, however decided they couldn't leave their grandson :sulley:home alone, so they were staying. This went back and forth, until Thursday morning when theypooh::eeyore: were in the car, and left for Disney with my sister :earsgirl:. We ::MickeyMo::MinnieMotold my sister :earsgirl: if they didn't go, we would make room in our car between the 2 car seats and she could ride with us, so we didn't need to take 2 cars. But it worked out in the end.... What would a trip be without some last minute drama. Nephew :sulley:ended up being happy it worked out that way, he ended up not having to take exams because he didn't miss school.

5/12/16
Thursday morning at 5am, my sister :earsgirl: and parents pooh::eeyore: left. I had to wait all day. GS1 :figment:goes to an ABA school for his autism, and we thought it was important that he go that day, since he was missing over a week of school. So we waited until he got out of school. Dh ::MickeyMo went to work, so I ::MinnieMo was home alone. We had packed the jeep the night before, so I played with Emma, (the dog) and Oreo (the cat) and basically bounced off the walls waiting for the boys to get here.
emmachillin.jpg 120319_0004.jpg
Our daughter :smickey: and SIL :smickey: weren't leaving until the next day since they had less driving to do. The boys :figment::ccat:got the the house about 4:45, DH ::MickeyMo was right behind them, We all got in the car, waved bye to mommy:smickey:, started up a Disney movie on the DVD player for the boys , and started driving. The plan was to drive till Ohio and eat dinner, then drive till the boys fell asleep, hopefully till Kentucky, and then stop for the night around midnight. The plan worked pretty well. A few minor problems. GS2 :ccat: was diagnosed with strep throat the day before, and he didn't get his meds until today so he was still contagious. We were hoping everybody else didn't catch it. (we didn't) He had a fever, so we were alternating Tylenol and Motrin every few hours to keep it down. He was a bit grumpy. But they were both excited to see Mickey, and both wanted papa ::MickeyMo to get us to see Mickey NOW!!!
I ::MinnieMo realized I ::MinnieMo forgot to pack my Mickey hat. Oh no..... guess I ::MinnieMo will have to buy another one. It was a total accident.
We stopped at a Hampton Inn around Lexington Ky at around 11:30. The boys were asleep, but woke up when we stopped. They were excited to be out of the jeep. They jumped on the bed for a little bit, and had a drink and a snack, and then they were out within about 20 minutes, and we weren't far behind.

5/13/16
We got back on the road by 6am. Started up more movies, and we were off. GS2 :ccat:was still not feeling well. Within the first hour, he :ccat: let out this weird cry, not a normal one for him, I ::MinnieMo turned around and he (graphic ahead) vomited everywhere. We pulled over to the side of road, threw on the hazards, quick change of clothes, baby wipe bath, and we were back on the road. I'm not sure how, but they :figment::ccat:always feel so much better after that. He was back to his old self. Fever broke, he was a happy boy, and hungry. We stopped for breakfast. They ran around and played, I ::MinnieMo for some reason was not the least bit hungry, and off we went again. GS2 :ccat:slept for a while. They :figment::ccat:were getting very anxious to get there, but, we weren't scheduled to arrive until 8 pm :-( We drove, and made bathroom, and gas, and lunch, and dinner stops. It was a long day of driving. The boys were little troopers. They are good little riders. We played games, and watched movies, and colored. Driving from MI to FL is a very long trip. We ::MickeyMo::MinnieModo it often, but it is still so long. While driving, I ::MinnieMo got texted with our room assignment. I ::MinnieMo had requested adjoining rooms when reserving both rooms. The text said 101 Dalmations building, my sisters :earsgirl: said Toy Story. I ::MinnieMo was guessing that That meant we didn't have adjoining rooms.
So I ::MinnieMocalled, and got a very helpful cast member, who then transfered me to room assignments. Adjoining rooms were not in the cards, but we did get Toy Story Building, only a few rooms apart, same floor, that worked since it was only 1 night.
8 o'clock finally came, Finally, we got to drive through the Walt Disney World Arches, with Mickey and Minnie welcoming us. The boys :figment::ccat:were jumping up and down (so was I::MinnieMo) and we made it to the resort. We walked in to check and my parents pooh::eeyore: and sister :earsgirl: were waiting in the lobby for us. The boys were so excited. The both said "What you doing here?" LOL We went and got the parking pass and stuff, we had done online check in, so it was pretty quick.
We went and got a snack, looked through the gift store, walked around the resort. The boys wanted to swim, but it was too late, and we were all tired. So we promised them they could swim as long as they wanted the next day. We had nothing planned the next day, it was the day we were supposed to arrive, so all we had to do was check in to Vistana. They were happy with that. It was about 10 by the time we got back to the room, and got ready for bed. We all collapsed in bed, and fell asleep after setting a wake up call in the morning at 8.

Who was going to call and wake up the boys?

5/14/16
I ::MinnieMohave a really hard time sleeping on vacation. I ::MinnieMowant to get up and start moving, and do things. I ::MinnieMoslept about 3 hours, and wanted to get up, but tried not to move as I didn't want to wake anybody up. So DH ::MickeyMogot up, finally, and went and took a shower, the boys :figment::ccat:woke up right before the phone rang with the wake up call. It was Baymax!!! They love Baymax. They giggled and laughed, and asked if they could go swimming. :fish:We checked the information we were too tired to check last night, and found out the pool didn't open until 10. So, it was off to breakfast. Texted my sister:earsgirl:, and they were up and going to join us. Mickey waffles and pancakes, and bacon, and we were all set to go.
With everybody having eaten, and it still not being 10, we walked around the resort some more.
bigbuzz.jpg bigwoody.jpg blockhouse.jpg
And found the playset, and let the boys play there for a while.
playground2.jpg playground3.jpg playground4.jpg
Then we went back to the rooms, changed into our bathing suits, packed up the cars, since we were figuring the boys wouldn't let us out of the pool until after checkout, we would just change at the locker room, and head off to lunch from there.
We headed down to the pool, and we were a few minutes early, the lifeguards had us all wait by the water until they blew their whistle 3 times then we could go in. My boys :figment::ccat:love water. LOL We were there for a good 2 hours.
pool.jpg
GS2 :ccat:got out first, and I ::MinnieMotook him and got both of us changed, then he :ccat:was hungry as he had only picked at breakfast. As it didn't look like GS1 :figment:was looking like getting out anytime soon, I ::MinnieMowent in and got the toddler snack pack. I ::MinnieMowas only planning on letting them eat one or 2 items out of the box and saving the rest for after lunch. But GS1 :figment:came out of the water soon after, and papa ::MickeyMoand him :figment:changed, and they proceeded to devour the box.
We then went to Fuddruckers and ate lunch. Then we checked in to Vistana Resort.
We got a 2 bedroom suite. We went grocery shopping, and picked up some essentials, and did some exploring. Did dinner at Giordanos. Yum.
Tomorrow was DH's ::MickeyMobirthday:bday:, and Animal Kingdom.

Enjoying the trip report and looking forward to reading more. It's too bad GS2 was feeling poorly but, you're right, kids bounce back incredibly fast....thank goodness.

Hi PinkyBean, Thanks for reading. I'm glad kids bounce back. Last time we took the boys, we all got really bad colds..... this time, he was only down for that first day in the car, he was a little grumpy here and there, but great aside from that 8-)

Great start. Can't wait to read more. I'm so sorry that GS2 wasn't feeling well. And you are right about them feeling better after vomiting. It's crazy. Both of my daughters are like that. They will get sick, then an hour later be asking for food. I wish I bounced back that quickly :rotfl2:. Keep it coming.

5/15/16 DH's Birthday !!!!! :bday:

So we woke up this morning, and we were going to head to Animal Kingdom. Everybody was in a good mood, which was good. We all got ready, ate breakfast in the room, and we on the way. We had to exchange our vouchers for our annual passes this morning so we had to leave early. The boys :figment::ccat:wanted to see Mickey Mouse Love them. So we headed out. Went to guest services and got our tickets all set, and we were in line right as they opened them. We went through and got stopped before the tree of life.
akgroup1.jpg
From Left to Right Back to Front,
Tinkerbell :tink: , My Dad :eeyore:, My Mom, pooh:, My Sister :earsgirl:, Me ::MinnieMo, DH ::MickeyMo GS2 :ccat: , GS1 :figment:
So we waited a bit. Then we started off again for Kilimanjaro Safari. We walked on, and the boys looked at all the animals along the path. The were excited to get out of their strollers, and we were almost to the ride. We got on with our party of 7, and we started off. Both boys were more excited to see other safari trucks then the animals. LOL But they liked the giraffes and elephants and the ride. My favorite is the okapi.
okapi.jpg giraffe.jpg

Next we did a walk of the Pangani Forest Trail.
hippo.jpg

We went and saw Festival of the Lion King. Love that show. It is always one of our favorites in the parks.
tumble.jpg
Then we had fast pass for Kilamanjaro. So off we went again, The Lions were out more this time, and the boys seemed more into the animals.
After this, we were getting hungry, so we tried out the Harambe Market. DH got the Corn Dog fried in Curried Batter He said it was very good, although the boys stole a lot of it. Most of us got ribs. They were very good. The boys got the kids meal corn dog. with apples, and water. It was very hot, and we didn't want them getting dehydrated.
After we finished eating, we headed for Dinoland. GS2 is obsessed with dinosaurs lately, and especially triceratops, so Triceratops spin was on the menu.

On the way we passed where Mickey and Minnie are and there was only a 5 minute wait. Can't pass that up. So we went and saw Mickey and Minnie. It is always special when the boys see Mickey and Minnie for the first time each trip. This time didn't disappoint.
liammin.jpg
GS1 :figment: and Minnie
orsonmin.jpg
Gs2 :ccat: and Minnie
mickminboys.jpg
GS1 :figment: & GS2 :ccat: with Mickey & Minnie
mickmingroup1.jpg
Everybody with Mickey and Minnie

The line for Triceratops Spin said 40 minutes, but it was only 20. The boys did great in line. We looked at the dinos, and at the rollercoaster, and the line kept moving, so it was all good. DH::MickeyMo, GS's:figment::ccat: and I ::MinnieMoall got to ride in one dino, so it was very fun. They giggled and yelled, and loved it. Then we met back up with the other 3 pooh::eeyore::earsgirl:.
GS2 :ccat:was getting tired, he still takes a nap most days, and a little grumpy, but we knew today was going to be a long day without a nap. We were hoping it was going to go ok. We headed over to Wonders of Flight. I handed out a snack to the boys before the show, so they would be done with it way before the birds came. And sat down and relaxed for a few. DH ::MickeyMoalways tries to be the one picked with the dollar, some day.... today wasn't his day either. I ::MinnieMotried for the chance to go on stage to take a picture of the owl, I wasn't chosen either.
owl.jpg
After Flights of Wonder, we put the boys back in their strollers, I was hoping GS2 :ccat:would fall asleep, we headed over to Nemo for our last fast pass. We had to wait a little bit in line, where GS2 :ccat:fell asleep while I ::MinnieMowas holding him. We got in and sat down, and he heard the seagulls, and the show start, and told them to shhhhh. He :ccat:slept through most of the show. DH ::MickeyMocarried him :ccat:out.
We were going to head back, but my dad wanted to see A Bugs Life, so we headed into the Tree of Life with a still sleeping GS2.:ccat: It was at least cool. He woke up in the tree, and was listening to the music, and asking questions. We didn't take them in last time, they hadn't done well with 3d movies.
Everybody enjoyed Bug's Life, We then wandered through some stores, got a few pics taken, and headed out for the day, it was about 5:30 by the time we left. We went out to dinner, at Fuddruckers and we headed back to the condo. We were going to head back to a park, but the boys were tired, this became a theme the rest of the week.
Tomorrow is my favorite Magic Kingdom.

Hi amberdc1987. Both the boys are instant. They vomit, and are ready to eat immediately. I'm done for the day, but they go right back to eating. They were both preemies, and both had stomach problems as babies, I should be used to it by now, but I'm not. :rotfl2:

5/16/16
Ok so I forgot this picture of GS1 :figment:from Dinoland in yesterdays trip report. It's too cute not to post, so I'll put it here.
dinoland1.jpg

We woke up and ate breakfast in the room, and headed off for the Magic Kingdom. I ::MinnieMohad scheduled haircuts for the boys today at Harmony Barber Shop on Main Street in the Afternoon. So we got to Magic Kingdom, and saw some otters in Bay Lake, and rode the Ferry over. We got in and headed right to Fantasyland. We did Peter Pan first thing, I ::MinnieMolove Peter Pan. It is my favorite ride in the whole park. It reminds me of my first trip, and I ::MinnieMojust love it.

Then the boys demanded :goodvibes Cinderella's Carousel. I always am amazed at how fast and how high those horses go.
liamcarousel.jpg oriecarousel.jpg

Then we headed to Winnie the Pooh. Our fast passes were for later in the day, so we had to wait in line. The boys love the line, they love to play. This is a great ride, I still give a nod to Mr. Toad every time, but I do like the Pooh ride. I love to bounce and ride in the rain.

Next we headed to Little Mermaid. There was a bit of a wait, but mostly just the walk to get back there. we never really stopped. The boys were singing along, and watching. My dad left his camera case on the ride a few years ago, and we never found it, so every time we go through Ariel's treasure grotto, I tell him I saw it.

We then headed to our first fast pass of Dumbo. It was a good thing we had a fast pass. 1 Dumbo ride was down, so everybody was on one, and even with fastpass, it was still a 40 minute wait. I didn't look to see what it was without. But, the boys :figment::ccat:love it. Since we go so often, when we take the boys, the trip is truly all about them. If they get tried at noon, and want to hang out at the room and swim or watch tv, we do. I honestly don't care what we do, as long as they have fun.
After Dumbo, we went and ate at Cosmic Ray's. We sat right up front by Sonny Eclipse, and got serenaded. We got burgers, the boys got mac and cheese. I was not feeling good. I think it was just a touch of heat exhaustion. I drank 2 glasses of water, and forced myself to eat half my burger. I felt a little better.

We rode the Tomorrowland Speedway. Both boys were big enough to drive this time. Papa ::MickeyMo and great grandpa :eeyore: drove with them while the rest of us sat up in the stands and watched.
liamdrive.jpg oriedrive.jpg

We then rode one of the other great rides at Magic Kingdom, the TTA. We all love this ride, the boys think it goes really fast, and its so much fun.

We then went on Carousel of Progress, DH ::MickeyMoand my dad :eeyore:fell asleep, the boys :figment::ccat:stayed up the whole time, pointing out things they remembered from last time.

Next we went on Buzz Light Year, GS1 :figment:was very intent on shooting, GS2 :ccat:spent the whole time spinning my sister :earsgirl: in circles. She said she thought she was on the teapots.

We did one more round of TTA, then headed up to get the boys haircuts. We walked through the shops, my dad :eeyore: stopped to get an ice cream, and we got pictures taken, and arrived a bit before the appointment time.
castlegroup.jpg

My boys :figment::ccat:love their hair cut. GS2 :ccat:had his first hair cut here last year. GS1 :figment:was supposed to get his hair cut also, but, he was sick and had to stay at the condo with me ::MinnieMo and papa ::MickeyMo, so he was really looking forward to it this year. They asked who was going first, and GS1 :figment:said Me,me,me and ran up and hopped in the chair. LOL. They said they weren't used to that. GS2 :ccat:did the same thing when they called for him. LOL.

liamhaircut1.jpg
GS1 :figment: getting his haircut
oriehaircut1.jpg
Gs2 :ccat: getting his haircut
Haircuts1.jpg
Both boys getting their haircut GS1 :figment: playing with a Mickey spinner GS2 :ccat: covered in Mickey stickers

sparkles1.jpg
GS2 :ccat: with pixie dust in his hair ..

After haircuts, we got them Mickey balloons, and it looked like rain was coming, I ::MinnieMo bought my new hat, it's pretty cool, it has multiple characters on it. DH::MickeyMo , the boys :figment::ccat: and I ::MinnieMoheaded back to the condo, while my mompooh: , dad :eeyore:, and sister :earsgirl: decided to stay around for a while. By the time we made it back to the car it was sprinkling, by the time we were on the road it was a downpour. I ::MinnieMo texted my sister :earsgirl: that they were going to get wet LOL. She :earsgirl:said they were on their way back.

We got back to the condo, and GS2 :ccat:and I ::MinnieMo laid down for a nap. DH ::MinnieMo woke us up a couple hours later to go to dinner. We went to Bahama Breeze that night. It had cleared up, but, everybody was worn out, we had a day off tomorrow, I wanted to go see some fireworks, but the boys were falling asleep at dinner. Even GS2 :ccat:who had just woken up from a nap a little bit earlier. The heat was taking it out of them. In Michigan we were told it had snowed the day before, so we weren't used to warm weather....

Tomorrow, Outlet and Disney Springs.

5/17/16
We slept in, nothing really on the docket except lunch at T-rex. We went to the outlet and then we went to Disney Springs. I used to love Downtown Disney, now it is a hassle to get there with construction, you have to park on west side, and I like east side, it just really isn't my thing anymore. It makes me sad. Maybe once all the parking ramps are done, and the construction is done, it will be better again.

There are still a few stores I love, World of Disney, Once upon a Toy, the Christmas store, and the Art of Disney Animation. A couple others.
liamandpooh.jpg
We walked around a bit, and made it to T-Rex, and got our table. We actually had the worst service we ever have had there. I was disappointed. The food was amazing, the boys loved it. But, seriously. PSA !!! every restaurant lately, not just there, if you have to bring a plate out to a toddler with a hot pad, and set it in front of them and tell them to be careful, it's hot, don't bring it to them. They don't understand that.... But, I had birthday money on my card, and they applied it to a different table, and then gave the other table my card. It was a mess. Luckily the other table gave my card back. While we were in there it started to rain, hard.
11061280_10203635665004435_8868889690423300240_n.jpg

11224693_10203635664244416_6733376535763859457_n.jpg

11265509_10203635664044411_6457126733547817473_n.jpg

11263991_10203635633523648_9203102823767769149_n.jpg

11014872_10203635664444421_9039935472537689907_n.jpg

We were not looking forward to getting back to the car.
We let the boys pick out some toys from the store while we waited for the rain to stop.
The rain slowed. We started to walk back. We made it to World of Disney, and it came down again. We decided we wouldn't melt, and made it back to the parking garage. We headed back to get dried off.

5/18/16 My Birthday :bday:

Hollywood Studios Day.

The boys :figment::ccat:were wild men this morning. We got ready and headed to Hollywood Studios. We got there, and decided to get our picture taken. GS1 :figment:wanted nothing to do with it this morning.
hollywoodstudios.jpg

We got in line, and headed to Toy Story Mania first thing. Love that ride, We normally do the whole competition thing between DH ::MickeyMo and I::MinnieMo, he normally wins, so I ::MinnieMo really didn't mind letting GS1 :figment: have the gun. after he got the hang of it, he did pretty good. GS2 :ccat:rode with my sister:earsgirl:.
After TSM, DH ::MickeyMotook GS1 :figment:to the potty (which happened very often on this trip) but this time, as we were waiting, we saw DH ::MickeyMo trying to make his way through the ropes of TSM, without GS1:figment:, then we saw GS1 :figment:running ahead laughing saying you can't catch me. DH ::MickeyMo was not amuzed. I ::MinnieMo called to GS1 :figment:and he came to me. We had a timeout, and talked about how running from papa ::MickeyMo is not a good thing.

We then proceeded to go get in line for Buzz and Woody. The line was pretty long, but they have cute little photo spots along the way, and we had fun at those.
alien.jpg
rocket.jpg

Once we got to Buzz and Woody, the boys decided they wanted to play hide and seek with them, it was pretty cute, but then they got shy, so I had to get my picture taken too.
buzzwoody.jpg

After we got out, we sat down at a bench for a minute, and Green Army Men marched by. I guess GS2 enlisted, because, he marched off with one of them, GS1 wouldn't go with them, he was being shy. GS2 learned to march and was very happy. He played with the Army men for about 10 minutes.

soldier.jpg
We then did our fast pass for Toy Story Mania again, DH ::MickeyMo won again, and we headed over to Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
I ::MinnieMo love the Mermaid. Such a good show.
mermaid.jpg
After Mermaid, we went and got lunch at the Commissary. I got the sirloin steak, it was to die for.... the boys got the turkey sandwich and gobbled it up, DH got the bacon cheeseburger, and loved it, mom and dad shared the chicken club, and loved it, my sister tried the Asian salad, and hated it.... she took 2 bites, and didn't like it, we told her to take it back, she took it back up, and told them she didn't like it, and they traded it out for the chicken club, no questions asked.

After lunch, with everybody feeling better, The boys:figment::ccat:, DH::MickeyMo, my sister :earsgirl: and I ::MinnieMo headed off to see Playhouse Disney, and mom pooh: and dad :eeyore: went to The Great Movie Ride.

The boys love Playhouse Disney, and were dancing and singing. The only thing I wish was different was that there were real seats, and not sitting on the floor.

disjunior1.jpg disjunior2.jpg

We then went and saw the Star Wars Launch Bay. We are all big Star Wars fans. We decided to go to the Disney Visa Card Character Greeting area, you never know who you will see. We waited our turn, only about 5 minutes, and we got to see Kylo Ren. They boys were scared, I told them he wasn't scary, and he didn't really like that....
kyloren.jpg

After that, the boys were wiped out. We were going to do The Great Movie Ride, but it was a 60 minute wait, and the boys wouldn't have it, GS2 :ccat:was in desperate need of a nap, it was 3 hours past his normal nap time. So DH::MickeyMo, the boys :figment::ccat: and I ::MinnieMo headed back, it was about 99 degrees out, mompooh:, dad:eeyore:, and sister :earsgirl: decided to go on to Epcot by boat.
We went back to the condo, GS2 :ccat:took a nap, I ::MinnieMo rested, and GS1 :figment: had a meltdown, so we ended up spending a few hours while GS2 :ccat:slept watching Paw Patrol, and just chilling out.
When GS2 :ccat:woke up and everybody was back, we went to Benihana's for my birthday. The boys :figment::ccat:loved trying to eat with their chopsticks, and watching dinner be made. They weren't too into eating the meal though. They did love our ice cream though.

benihana.jpg
After dinner, DH and I opened our birthday presents, and we all headed to bed, tomorrow back to the Magic Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter