Our little thread of BIG Resort Changes~2013 Spring RC installment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too hard to multi quote on my phone. But if I didn't post while on vacation I'd never get to post and you know you'd miss me! :rotfl2: But seriously this is my last vacation until Oct in WDW! And let me say our cabin at Tahoe doesn't count! :thumbsup2

Off to drop off my treats for the party tonight and meet the ladies for breakfast! Talk to you later!

And dear Dis Daughter .... wouldn't it be nice if your mama lived at Disney!!! :goodvibes

Hi Sue!!!! Oh POFQ or Pop are nice!!! So one night pre-GF? 2 nights GF then YC 12 nights. :beach:

Yes, that is my dilemma. Changing my BB for 1 night Pre GF to pop, keep POFQ, or maybe POR royal Room, OR maybe AoA Little Mermaid room if its included in BB. Last option is just cancel BB, suck it up and get my butt out of bed at 5 am, get on the road at 6:00 and make the drive up :rotfl: then again I could book a night on the gulf coast, lol. :lmao::scratchin

Hi everyone!! Well after adding 2 nights at GF to our YC stay, I still have my 2 day BB to deal with from Jan trip a little background, I will already be in Ft Lauderdale visiting family. Flying in 10 days before Disney.

We had a bb offer we booked at POFQ this past Jan. so I decided to come in 2 days earlier and book the BB for 2 nights at FQ Pre YC. We already had YC booked for 12 nights.
Then GF dates opened up with TA (magical Vacation deal) so I grabbed that for the 2 days we have POFQ booked. Have I lost you yet :upsidedow.

So the question now is: do I cancel POFQ BB? Or.......do I change the dates and switch it to 1 night the day before GF at pop or just keep it at FQ so that we are already at wdw, and not have to get on the road at 6 am and drive up from Lauderdale that morning. We want to enjoy GF, and want a full first day there, get to MK at rope drop, then back to GF for an afternoon pool day.

What to do! Lol

Sue....Have you ever stayed at POP or FQ? I think getting in the night before your GF stay is a great idea to maximize a full day at GF and the parks...my vote is POP (not baised or anything :laughing:))... the BB is 25% at values, and 30% at mods, right?) Both resorts are great so you can't go wrong... enjoy!

just saw your post... unfortunately the BB doesn't cover the LM rooms... darn... someday it will!

Well said, Jeanette! :hug:

Hi LuLu'sMom! Great to "see" you here! :hug:

Too hard to multi quote on my phone. But if I didn't post while on vacation I'd never get to post and you know you'd miss me! :rotfl2: But seriously this is my last vacation until Oct in WDW! And let me say our cabin at Tahoe doesn't count! :thumbsup2

Off to drop off my treats for the party tonight and meet the ladies for breakfast! Talk to you later!

And dear Dis Daughter .... wouldn't it be nice if your mama lived at Disney!!! :goodvibes

Hi Linda! :flower3: have a great time!! October? hmm.. thought it was November (or will you start in october and just stay on (and on and on.. :laughing:)

Need you really ask?? Jeannette of course!! :rotfl:

I think I know the cha-cha-change...being on the phone with Pas at the time, but with our RC queen you never really know for sure...
Just think of me as one of the Queen's "Ladies in Waiting".... like we ALL are!! :laughing: :hug:

Thanks Miss! This princess is VERY happy that our RC Queen did not abdicate the throne.... :flower3:

I think I am almost done with the first post :goodvibes

So my change took 2 calls...but it's done

Flights booked, MIL babysitting...DH and I are booked at CSR Business Class King room:dance3:

Thanks for everything BFF! You rock! :flower3:

Yes, that is my dilemma. Changing my BB for 1 night Pre GF to pop, keep POFQ, or maybe POR royal Room, OR maybe AoA Little Mermaid room if its included in BB. Last option is just cancel BB, suck it up and get my butt out of bed at 5 am, get on the road at 6:00 and make the drive up :rotfl: then again I could book a night on the gulf coast, lol. :lmao::scratchin
No 5am...:scared: Pop would be the cheapest...but POR and POFQ have bigger beds and those beignets I read are yummy!!!

Keeping the RC tradition going and in honor of our sweet, kind and funny Sarah is a beautiful thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, who has been cutting onions in here...

You know when things get super-crazy for you, we'll keep the RC playground moving along for ya... :grouphug: Now, if only our wicked-fast threads came with Cliff Notes. :scratchin
I am counting on Janet to bring back the recap...and you are an amazing multiquoter plus you keep me laughing while keeping me updated
...yeah major onions around here :sad:
Oh yeah it would!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi LuLu'sMom! Great to "see" you here! :hug:
:thumbsup2

I'm here, I'm here!!!!!

Melissa

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
:hug: Glad you found us Melissa :cool1:

Prayers for Marie's DH..he has surgery today right? pixiedust:

I think I am almost done with the first post :goodvibes

Flights booked, MIL babysitting...DH and I are booked at CSR Business Class King room:dance3:

Excellent RC! :thumbsup2 you might be the first of our RC family to stay BC at CSR...then is of course is you don't change.. :goodvibes

Thanks for everything BFF! You rock! :flower3:

Ditto my friend :flower3: :hug:

I am counting on Janet to bring back the recap...and you are an amazing multiquoter plus you keep me laughing while keeping me updated
...yeah major onions around here :sad:

::yes:: for both... Miss, you are amazing and you post bring a comic relief to the thread...as our Kook and Magic... quite a gift with words you all... :thumbsup2

No 5am...:scared: Pop would be the cheapest...but POR and POFQ have bigger beds and those beignets I read are yummy!!!

Very true!! :thumbsup2

Prayers for Marie's DH..he has surgery today right? pixiedust:

Yes... Marie, sending our prayers to you today and hoping that all good wells with the surgery..:hug:

Can I join you Resort Changers???:flower3: I followed Janet and Christine over here after hearing all about you all! I am not so much a resort changer, as a date changer, but would change in a heartbeat if a PIN or other deal came out! pixiedust:

Can I join you Resort Changers???:flower3: I followed Janet and Christine over here after hearing all about you all! I am not so much a resort changer, as a date changer, but would change in a heartbeat if a PIN or other deal came out! pixiedust:
Hi Piglets Mommy,:welcome: We are always happy to welcome new changers! :goodvibes

Janet B said:
Excellent RC! :thumbsup2 you might be the first of our RC family to stay BC at CSR...then is of course is you don't change.. :goodvibes

Ditto my friend :flower3: :hug:

::yes:: for both... Miss, you are amazing and you post bring a comic relief to the thread...as our Kook and Magic... quite a gift with words you all... :thumbsup2
oh yes. Kook and magic have true gifts as well! Creativity runs in the rc blood..not mine though ..LOL

jennyjinx3 said:
Late to the party....but I am here now!:cheer2:
Yay Jen!!! :hug:
Janet B said:
PAS.... you need a TICKER for your April trip!!
can't believe I forgot a ticker..almost under 30 days..Woohoo!!!

Piglets Mommy said:
:welcome: all changes count..even mental changes...any friend of Janet and Christine is family here!!

gwynne said:
Hi Piglets Mommy,:welcome: We are always happy to welcome new changers! :goodvibes

We sure are!!!! :grouphug:

:wave2: Helloooo my friend!! :woohoo: so happy you came over... you and I are so alike as you know I am a DC (date changer) myself... and a mental changer as well ... :goodvibes

Question... where is your ticker for November??? :flower3: Still waiting on Sam's school calendar!!

Absolutely!! :cheer2:

Thank you!:grouphug:
:welcome: all changes count..even mental changes...any friend of Janet and Christine is family here!!
Thanks! I make lots of mental changes! :lmao: (and not all of them relate to Disney:rolleyes1:))
:wave2: Helloooo my friend!! :woohoo: so happy you came over... you and I are so alike as you know I am a DC (date changer) myself... and a mental changer as well ... :goodvibes

Question... where is your ticker for November??? :flower3: Still waiting on Sam's school calendar!!
I am afraid to Jinx myself and am waiting on the actual closing of the DVC contract. Everything was "approved" on Friday, but I am waiting for the letter, as well as for the official closing (should be by March 8, but we were told we were approved when we signed the papers on the ship, so....:scratchin)

I have been following Kook's Boardwalk thread, but again, don't want to post and jinx myself.

I just hope it comes through before the Dream in my old ticker sails off into the sunset! :beach:

Nothing gets the heart pumping like changing resorts. For our trip in July I changed our resort 5 times and think I am done but I might get that itch! We are doing a split stay between BWV and AKV Jambo House. BLT is beckoning but the kids will kill me if I cancel boardwalk. Ugh that darn online booking...

Ugh....taxes done for both of us now. Now we are paying.:crazy2:
Thoughts of downgrading.:sad1:

Oh, Jen, how annoying.:sad2: I sure hope you don't have to change your trip.

Every year about this time, dh mutters this exact phrase:

"Our tax system is a disgrace to humanity."

While I agree, I find it a bit amusing, too, in a dark humor sort of way. Taxes, what can ya do? No fun, for sure. Sigh.

"Our tax system is a disgrace to humanity."

He can say that again!!:headache: I phoned DH and he does not want to change anything, but boy will I have to get creative saving for these trips!! I will look on it as a challenge...I have to! I have kind of backed myself into a corner:crowded:!;)

We love our RC queen! :cheer2:

We love our Pop Princess! princess:

Hear, Hear!!:goodvibes

Keeping the RC tradition going and in honor of our sweet, kind and funny Sarah is a beautiful thing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, who has been cutting onions in here...
Missout-It is a wonderful way to remember a lovely lady. :goodvibes

GG-Have a fabulous time! :cool1:

I'm here, I'm here!!!!!

Hi Melissa! :wave:

Pas-Sounds like a very fun trip! Looking forward to hearing what you think of CSR business class.

Marie, sending our prayers to you today and hoping that all good wells with the surgery..:hug:

Marie, you will be in my thoughts and prayers today as well. :hug:

Nothing gets the heart pumping like changing resorts. For our trip in July I changed our resort 5 times and think I am done but I might get that itch! We are doing a split stay between BWV and AKV Jambo House. BLT is beckoning but the kids will kill me if I cancel boardwalk. Ugh that darn online booking...

mamaprincess-Just a few clicks, and...you're booked. It does make it tempting. :laughing:

So I am thinking of scaling back to 5 nights post-cruise, and doing Poly CL. Old habits die hard, ya know. ;)

Dani-Old habits do die hard. Too many choices, too little time! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter