Our little thread of BIG changes, the neverending saga of the Resort Changers

Mousemommy1 said:
Got this little package in the mail today for our August trip! So exciting!

I'm gonna try to get caught up.....we are so stinking busy!!! But, the kids and I have a half day tomorrow and then we are off until 1/2/14!!!! :dance3:

Plus my DMIL flies in on Saturday, so basically free babysitting for the next week!!!:cheer2:

I got that on Wednesday was so excited Candace!! Loved the magnet!

:rolleyes1 So I am totally having the itch to switch:rolleyes: Today my thoughts are YC, GF, or WL :upsidedow I WILL NOT CHANGE

Wishing my RC family a very Happy holiday!!!!! Merry Christmas to my Santa loving friends!!!

Quoting kaffinito I think it was ...Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Reservations I Cannot Change:dance3:

f809de82.gif
found this smilie Chistine..TY:flower3:

:rolleyes1 So I am totally having the itch to switch:rolleyes: Today my thoughts are YC, GF, or WL :upsidedow I WILL NOT CHANGE

Wishing my RC family a very Happy holiday!!!!! Merry Christmas to my Santa loving friends!!!

Quoting kaffinito I think it was ...Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Reservations I Cannot Change:dance3:

f809de82.gif

Will stay tuned for a possible change. You're an RCer. Either way, it's OK. :goodvibes

Adding my Merry Christmas Wishes to the RC friends!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!:dance3:

Hey ... thought that ressie NOT changing?? :laughing: Having a change of heart?? And didn't you evoke the pinky swear?? :) How many pinkys do you have anyway?? :rotfl2: :goodvibes

Are we in for a rockin, changin' new year?? :cool1: As Ginny stated, we're in for whatever you do!! :hug:

f809de82.gif

Will stay tuned for a possible change. You're an RCer. Either way, it's OK. :goodvibes

Right you are Ginny!! :flower3:

Adding my Merry Christmas Wishes to the RC friends!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!:dance3:

And wishing all my friends a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthly New Year!!

:hug: I am a mess :laughing:

Hey ... thought that ressie NOT changing?? :laughing: Having a change of heart?? And didn't you evoke the pinky swear?? :) How many pinkys do you have anyway?? :rotfl2: :goodvibes

Are we in for a rockin, changin' new year?? :cool1: As Ginny stated, we're in for whatever you do!! :hug:
:hug: I know BFF, I thought I'd feel better knowing what to expect...but no...DH reminded me how I stood on the balcony at GF saw the construction and cried...to have a repeat of that at the Poly would really not go over well:duck:

f809de82.gif

A very Happy Christmas and wonderful 2014 to all!!

Jeannette, even I was VERY tempted to hold that incredible summer agency special at my beloved Polynesian VILLAGE Resort (they brought back the original name! Be still my happy heart...:love: ). BUT Sophia will be begin kindergarten and I know I would hate all the construction...most of all seeing my beloved resort forever changed. Those new young whipper snappers at Disney are all about money - they haven't a clue. :sad2:

Minnie&Nana said:

Jeannette, even I was VERY tempted to hold that incredible summer agency special at my beloved Polynesian VILLAGE Resort (they brought back the original name! Be still my happy heart...:love: ). BUT Sophia will be begin kindergarten and I know I would hate all the construction...most of all seeing my beloved resort forever changed. Those new young whipper snappers at Disney are all about money - they haven't a clue. :sad2:

I was so close to changing Christine. I am extremely nervous about the construction...but I was guaranteed a lagoon view so to my right there will be construction but straight ahead ewp, and whatever beach is left. It's such a great deal...but its gonna be tough to hold :hug:

I was so close to changing Christine. I am extremely nervous about the construction...but I was guaranteed a lagoon view so to my right there will be construction but straight ahead ewp, and whatever beach is left. It's such a great deal...but its gonna be tough to hold :hug:

Did you book CL? There must be very few lagoon view rooms left ...good ones anyway. Will it have to be second floor without a balcony? I could not be at the Poly without a balcony....I have so many rules for my resort room!! :rotfl:

Minnie&Nana said:
Did you book CL? There must be very few lagoon view rooms left ...good ones anyway. Will it have to be second floor without a balcony? I could not be at the Poly without a balcony....I have so many rules for my resort room!! :rotfl:

Yep cl :) and the only lagoon views will be 2nd or 3rd floor. Balcony isn't a priority as the view itself. I booked gv cl and was upgraded by wdw!!!

Minnie&Nana said:
Wow!! That is fabulous!! So happy for you!!:goodvibes I want!! :rotfl2:

This is why I shouldn't change :hug: but the construction is nervewracking

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm going to try and catch up later. I have been so tired and busy it's not even funny. The friend that I work at her in home day care has been ill, so I've been taking care of all of the kids by myself. One day we had 19-20-ish kids ages 3 months to four years. She has been on an extremely heavy flow monthly since the beginning of October. She finally let me take her to the ER and they said she had lost about half her blood. Since she has no insurance until her hubby's work insurance kicks in on January 1st, they sent her home with a script for iron pills and stool softener.

I spent all day yesterday chocolate dipping stuff with the DH. We even did MH's out of Oreo cookies that were totally covered in milk chocolate. The DH was the one that insisted on doing that one.

Well I'm off to cook dinner and finish wrapping presents. Then hopefully, I can get caught up on here.

Yep cl :) and the only lagoon views will be 2nd or 3rd floor. Balcony isn't a priority as the view itself. I booked gv cl and was upgraded by wdw!!!
All the more reason to STAY put :rolleyes1

:wave: Just checking in to say Hi!

Have a great trip I_heart :goodvibes

Feeling a little better today but still feel lousy :sick:
:sick: hope you're feeling better soon.

I got that on Wednesday was so excited Candace!! Loved the magnet!
Am I the only one who didn't get the package :sad2: I guess they won't send internationally!!

I couldn't agree more. I hate the new plans for a Poly. Way too intrusive. At least when they put up new DVC at AKL and GF, they were off to the side, and didn't intrude on the existing resort.
But I am going on that August offer, before resort is totally wrecked.
I sure hope with all this construction they put in a hot tub!!

I Heart hope you're having a magical time!

Merry Christmas to everyone and all the best in 2014!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope that all of my wonderful RC friends have a fabulous rest of the year. I hope that 2014 brings us all happiness and health, and of course Disney trips!!! :santa:

Love you all!!! :hug:

Have a very merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year! And lots of chocolate and tasty treats!

I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm going to try and catch up later. I have been so tired and busy it's not even funny. The friend that I work at her in home day care has been ill, so I've been taking care of all of the kids by myself. One day we had 19-20-ish kids ages 3 months to four years. She has been on an extremely heavy flow monthly since the beginning of October. She finally let me take her to the ER and they said she had lost about half her blood. Since she has no insurance until her hubby's work insurance kicks in on January 1st, they sent her home with a script for iron pills and stool softener.

I spent all day yesterday chocolate dipping stuff with the DH. We even did MH's out of Oreo cookies that were totally covered in milk chocolate. The DH was the one that insisted on doing that one.

Well I'm off to cook dinner and finish wrapping presents. Then hopefully, I can get caught up on here.
That is horrible they sent her home like that :confused: Those MH Oreo's sound yummy!!!

All the more reason to STAY put :rolleyes1

VERY TRUE!!! I AGREE!!
Am I the only one who didn't get the package :sad2: I guess they won't send internationally!!
I realized after checking it out it was for my BC booking :lmao:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope that all of my wonderful RC friends have a fabulous rest of the year. I hope that 2014 brings us all happiness and health, and of course Disney trips!!! :santa:

Love you all!!! :hug:
Merry Christmas!

How sad am I that I am recycling stickers from years ago...I think from Lulu'sMom still love them though!!!

I am thinking of you all and sending my RC friends Wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
:hug:

Have a very merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year! And lots of chocolate and tasty treats!
:thumbsup2

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies. :santa: :grouphug: Much love to all of you.
:hug:

And a big :grouphug: to all our RCers!!!! and lots of RC love to our busy mommas who I am missing here terribly.... Melissa, sis (Dani), Mama Linda, Jen, and I know Kook and iheart are loving the world right now :santa:

A huge Merry Christmas hug to all my RC friends, hope you all have a wonderful day with your family and friends!

I may not celebrate (although always wanted to as a kid), but wishing you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Wishing each of you an wonderful holiday filled with family and love!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter